Cock rate thread 7+ inches only smallfags not welcome

>inb4 nig nog

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats not even 7+ inches poor bastard

>smallfag detected

Yes it is you soppy cunt

What's it like pulling the front of your underwear down and quickly panicking that you've shat yourself again?

What's it like knowing your white females will never be pleasured by your tiny white cocks and will always seek out a black man to fulfill her needs?

Nig nog

What's it like pretending to be alpha but really you're posting your cock on Sup Forums seeking approval from other men?

Project all you want it doesn't affect me at all

Think you need to learn what 'projecting' means, nigger.

Enough of these Chimp dicks. BWC inc.

my cock. thoughts?

Didn't know that nigs were allowed to post on chan

ITT
>faggots rate dicks found on the internet

You fucking monkey
Here's a real 7+ inches
Bonus it's white

>0/10 not you unless time stamp

Filthy Kike thread detected.

Nice chick dick

ITT: disguised monkeys

Black men are the new master race.
Just look at how they can't do anything wrong anymore and they get easy access to college.

Blacks are the new master race.
Can't even criticize them without being accused of being an evil person.

Kek

It's useless to argue with these mongrels since the only thing they can offer are their dicks. Well dawgz, lemme tell you that only stupid bitches fall for big dicks especially if they're attached to a nigger. And have a nice day!

So many fags faking it as usual

Fuck off niggers your dicks literally look like pieces of hardened shit

And fat chicks, I forgot to add, you can have those, no decent man would ever touch let alone fuck a landwhale.

Beautiful cock. Holy shit.

first thread in a while like that on 5chin, is it tumblr or leddit?

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY, NIGGERFAGGOT

kek Brexitfags

Thanks

moar
bit.
ly/29hweTe

Read it.

Looks nice, but I'm not really used to black dicks.

HAHA
>Black new master race
>Most gang violence is in "black hoods"
>Can't even evolve right ,cause monkey
>Look ta third world countries you black fuck

As much as it might be impressive, a big dick doesn't make you a better person. Name just one thing where one is validated by a dick size

It's always the same sad redneck who gets triggered by black cock posts and spams these exact same images in every single thread. Nobody takes the bait like you champ

Small. And literally no nigger on earth is attractive. Wtf is wrong with Africa making ugly ass dark chocolate sweaty greasy parasites.

sex life

>tiny white cocks
am i an exception then? what the fuck is up with this

whatsup Sup Forumsoyz

rate mine

guess my nationality too or something

must be why they are getting executed by the police in the USA am i right? literally the 2nd if not 1st most hated race on planet earth?

Making a woman scream and writhe in ecstasy as you deep stroke her cervix, and leaving her panting in a puddle of cum. Pretty validating to me

It's the other way round. By any metric known blacks are by far the strongest people on Earth. You bleached pansies were only able to get the upper hand for a few centuries because the trade winds and ocean currents favored you so heavily for the last 400 years, Now that you've managed to fuck even your own advantages up it looks like soon we can return to normal. I only hope we take a lesson from this and wipe all you aberrations from humanity's real race off the planet once and for all.

This thread is fucking filthy. As if it is so hard for you faggots to find huge long white dicks on google.

we need to chop niggers dicks off and send them back to the farm