ITT: Movie theories you legit believe that no one else would ever consider

ITT: Movie theories you legit believe that no one else would ever consider.

Godzilla is not a reptile or a dinosaur but is in fact an amphibian, (more specifically one that stays in the larval stage like an axolotl) owing to his ability to stay underwater for years at a time without surfacing for air. In the 2014 movie you can clearly see the shark-like gills on the side of his neck.

They explain what he is in the movie

so cute

too bad the movie is unwatchable

>Hey user, nice chain. Do you choke your mother with it when you put your penis in her butthole?

They only explain he's a prehistoric animal that feeds on radioactive particles that lay hibernating on the ocean floor until a nuclear submarine crash woke him up. They didn't explain what taxon or genus he was from.

I could only guess at what the MUTO's are, the look like fucking staple removers that sprouted giant legs and wings.

wow did you know I was wearing a chain?

>he fell for the 90's meme

Question: I'm pretty sure at one point they say the reason Godzilla lay dormant for so long was because he could no longer get radiation from the sun so he went closer to the earth's core to get radiation that way.

If he got radiation from the sun, what was the point of him being a primordial apex predator? If he basically fed off the sun why would he ever need to hunt anything? Sport?

user they wouldn't have a movie to make if he didn't come out of the water

MacReady was a Thing since investigating the spaceship.

The angles weren't trying to cause the third impact, they were actually trying to stop it.

>angles

In heat, the bank owner guy was Natalie portmans father.

>angles

Then why kill itself/the other things?
Any evidence to back this up?

>If I can get all the vitamins I need from a pill, why would I need to consume food with calories?

"Nathan" is a robot created by the real Nathan. Caleb releasing Ava was planned from the start, as was Kyoko stabbing him, giving Ava the illusion that she was free. In truth the real test is whether or not the outside world will realize what she is, and he's still sitting in that bunker waiting to see what happens.

It falls apart if you actually think about it for too long, but fuck it, it's the only way anything about the last 15 minutes makes any sense.

Territory, maybe? It's a big fuckin' dinosaur, his territory should pretty vast. Not sure, most japanese movies portrait him as some kind of "guardian".

Mornin' angle!

I can think, and did think of, at least 8 better endings to that movie. The traditional PHilip K. Dick one where the humans are also machines and for the first time creating other machines was one, for sure. But the fact that the turing test was not administered by minimum of the 3 people needed, is what ruined the movie.

he would surely be his own thing, not a reptile or amphibian

He was powered by some nuclear reaction within so trying to fit him in the taxonomy is pointless.

>angles

>Vitamins are the only nutrients

Get a load of this guy

It's the Bluebeard fable with some modern stuff on top of it. I like it as it is.

They do look like staple removers don't they!
Now they seem even more dumb.

Exactly, he doesn't make any sense at all, you just gotta accept it.

I liked that the Mutos looked unlike any living animal, really sold the idea that they're a lost ancient species.

Godzilla doesn't need to sleep underwater, he just spends most of his time there to sooth his scarred skin.