How does Sup Forums shave their pubes? I've been using shaving cream and a razor in the shower since I can remember...

How does Sup Forums shave their pubes? I've been using shaving cream and a razor in the shower since I can remember. I'd like to switch over to an electric trimmer but I've never used one. DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXR-jxO0ZDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>electric trimmer
stay VERY clear away from these if you intend to shave your pubes

electric trimmer sounds like one hell of a pain
but not as much as my method: razor + cream, after shaving clean EVERY shaved part with rubbing alcohol or after-shave

You know what I mean't lol

I get these hairs that grow near the bottom of my shaft on the backside and they like to creep up. I feel like im destroying my skin and making my dick look bad cleaning it up with my razor

I do it with a trimmer and I never had a problem. In my opinion it looks more of a pain to do it with a razor

Do you niggers even know what a trimmer is? t''s a fucking hair clipper with a guard.

Plain soap and a 5 blade is all you need

It's annoying to get to the sensitive areas with a razor

Only virgins shave their pubes

Get a woman's one that pulls the hair out

You just remove the fucking guard duh. Or you just buy a beard trimmer like mine

No you don't cause then you get red bump shit like with a razor, and it won't work on balls anyway.

I just use a pair of scissors and trim close so it's a little more than stubble but not sharp. I wouldn't want to go completely smooth.

For my part i dont have those red bumps when i shave. Still i cant deny that the balls are a pain but even with a razor it is

I use the razor and shave the goods. Start right at my cock and balls and keep the rest. I have some annoying bumps/irritation I've had for awhile cause I stupidly fucked with my razor burn. Is there away to clear up that kind of stuff?

Start with a trimmer, do not shave against the grain, avoid shaving actual genitalia. For a smooth finish, use your razor on genitalia and areas shaved with the trimmer.

i am so happy i switched away from all this dumb razor or trimming shit over to the master racial sugaring.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXR-jxO0ZDk
>much better feeling
>absolutely soft skin for ~2weeks
>no bumps
>no irritating skin
>re growing hair doesn't itch because grows new with thin tips and not thick and sharp cutted
>better than waxing
>you can simply make your own sugar with just sugar and lime juice
simply wash off residual sugar because its highly water solvable.

You have my attention now.
How do you do your own sugar?

Straight razor.

cheap af.
>take 200g white sugar in a high pan
>drip 2 soup spoons of fresh lime juice in
>heat up and mix well
>when mass gets slightly brown take from oven
>fill mixture in any box. I use a flat closeable glass box whish i can store in the refrigerator for long term.
>beware of the hot stuff imediately after cooking
>take a golf ball of it when u need it
>when too cold just microwave it for half a minute and u can take it out of the box easily.

>mean't

Thanks user, I'll give it a try.

in addition:
>if the sugaring mass is too soft: just cook a lil longer
>if sugar is too hard: just add a lil more lemon juice and mix the mass again.
do not rip off too large strips at the beginning...you will learn quickly and ease the pain
Also: the more often you do it the less painful it is. there will be less and thinner hair from time to time.
At the start it is just a psycological thing to rip out your own hair.
Just rip it off as quick and hard as you can will result in minimum pain

She has a disgusting vagina.

Sugaring looks interesting but probably would take all day to do one leg.

>would take all day to do one leg
>do one leg
>leg
fag detected. thread was pubically related

I shave and IPL. Wont have to for long kek.

hard to understand that utube allows pussy closeup videos but is prude af when there are some tits in normal videos

I shave w/

show us your fucking results fag

IPL w/

You know, you can replace the molten sugar with honey.

imo would not recommend that. honey is way too liquid to be ripped off

Who fucking cares?
Good luck sugaring your balls and bruising your groin, fuckhead.

What shitstick honey you eatin boi?