Sup Forums I can't get over her

Sup Forums I can't get over her
what should I do?

being below isn't that bad either

nudes and then kill yourself

kill yourself. That will show her

An hero

Focus on something else. If nothing can be done to remedy the situation, just channel all that shit into something else. Fuck a random chick, watch a movie, binge Netflix, go drinking, save up, find a job, go on a vacation, anything.

I'm not THAT beta
I just way overshot my coverage with this one

distract yourself until your subconciousness is over it.

Spend more times on things you enjoy and seek out similar things till enough time has passed that it's just a light sting then you'll find another girl. There's too many females in this world for there to be " the one" there's other girls with the same interest and up to your standards of beauty. If not then lower them

Suicide :)

Then fuck it. Your infatuation is merely chemical anyways.

I work full time
I just recently moved to a small town in the midwest, and there's fuck all to do here
so when I'm not working all I can do is think of her
fuuuuck

Try killing yourself. That usually helps

Go for a walk. Hike. Explore your city or the surroundings. Play games. There's EVERYTHING to do there, you just moved there. Drive out somewhere for a weekend.

hey you know what user?
you're allright

>Go for a walk. Hike. Explore your city or the surroundings

much time to think about her..

Fuck another girl

I know that I am. I've been where you are and I eventually just let go because life is way too short to be moping about something you can't change. Some things are meant to be and others are just passing and fading events. You get off the carousel at some point and when you do you find some other attraction. ;)

FTOW
Fuck ten other women.

Has OP STILL not kilt himself? Get to it, faggot.

what town?

It's taken me years to get over my ex. Fuck some ugly bitches, helps a bit.

This worked for me

Possibly, but new surroundings tend to inspire new interests. Perhaps what he needs is to explore new things, have new experiences that cover the past ones. :)

Tinder. Like every woman on there.

Fucking HOT bitches helps even more!

Yeah but ugly bitches are easier to come by