BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more! You know those niggas roll with Lil' Reese and them

top quality thread, well done Alberto

Austin “Chumlee” Russell, who has starred on the popular History program Pawn Stars since its 2009 launch, was arrested today on gun and weapons charges, Las Vegas police confirmed to Deadline. Officers were serving a warrant at Russell’s house in a sexual assault case when they found at least one gun along with methamphetamine and marijuana.

Chumlee mug shot Austin RussellThe Las Vegas Metro Police Department said in a statement that Russell, 33, was charged with drug possession and “prohibited person in possession of a firearm.” He was booked in the Clark County Detention Center, and a spokesman at the facility said Russell remains in custody. Police said he has not been charged in the sexual assault case but added that the investigation in continuing.

A spokesman for History parent A+E Networks said the company had no comment. Neither did series producer Leftfield Pictures.

*BRAP*

Oooh!

*BRRAAAAP*

tehehehe, sorry, I like to fart a lot... Wait, wait

*pushes harder*

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooo good to release the gas... Wait, another one is coming...

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Aaaahhh.... You like the smell, don't ya? You like the sound, right? Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that... Oh, Oh! Here comes the last one, it feels big...

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP*

AHHHHH.... Phew!! *sniffs* woo... It smells awful. Tehehehe, I hope you liked it. ;)

HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY MEME I PAINTED PORTUGAL WITH DIFF COLOR THAN REST OF EUROPE HAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME I AM FUCKING HILARIOUS U CANT HANDLE THESE MEME OMG LOOK I AM GONNA DO IT AGAIN SO EBIN Xddddddd :------------------ddddd I AM LIKE AN EPIC MEMER NOW EVEN THO I AM FROM A TOTALY IRRELEVANT COUNTRY WHO NEVER HAD ANY KIND OF EMPIRE WHO DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE TO THE STORY OF THE WORLD EXCEPT BEING KEKED BY RUSSIANS FOR ALL ETERNITY Xdddddddd
Wow edgy!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;OOO
OMG did he really just say that on an anonymous image board?!?!?!?!?! WOW!!!!!!!
ooh im so offended rite naooo im gonna criiiiiiii ;___;;;
anime nigger faggot ayy lmaaaaaaaooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO
looooool septemmber eleven was not fun its plain hilarious XDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol rip lol muslims & da bad guys ;____; (LOL hahah
__ █ █ ▄

DESU DESU DESU DESU~ XDDDDD
TUMPS UP IF U REMEMBER THIS MEME XDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH
KEK, TOP KEK, TOP TOP, TOP KEK
KEKERIFIC
IVE NEVER SEEN THAT, THAT DOG WAS SO CONFUSED XDDDDD

I LOST XDDD
HAHAHhahhHAHAHhafhahahHAHA
>TROLLING, TAKIN THE BAIT
AHAHSAHFJFHDSJHKSHAHAHHA
faggot nIGGHER, NIGGERJ HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahhaa

HEERE HAVE MORE BANANAS FOR YOU LAUGH YOU LOOSE.xDDDDDdd HAAHHAHa fufckin nigggers. CUNTS FAGGOTS >IMPLYING >NIGGERSSAA HAHAHAHAHhahahaxDDDDDXdD
Xddddd
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHQHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDD like I said guys, sure is reddit in here

>2017
>Moortugal finally loses it

WHAT LE FUCK XD
I JUST LITERALLY
L I T E R A L L Y
JUST SHIT MY OWN PANTSU FROM LAUGHING TOO HARD XDDDDDD
MY BENIS
IS
ERECT :-DDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
LMAO :P AYYYYYY LMAO :P I LOVE TUMBLR! (heart) ALL MY FAVRIT ME MEES COME FROM THERE
LE REDDIT ALIEN MAN
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LMAO
I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS PLACE HAS BEEN SO EPIC FOR THE EBIN OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS
HE
HE
HE
NO STYLE
NO GRACE
THIS KONG
SUPPORTS THE ES DUBYEWJAYS :^P
WE NEED TO ROW ROW FIGHT LE POWER XD FIGHT THE MAN!!!!!!!!
*RAISES DICK*
*UNZIPS PAW*
9000!!!!! OVER 9000!!!!!!! MORE LIKE 9000 PENISES X^D IN UR MOMS BUTT!!!!!!!!
EGGCUSE ME BUT I NEED TO REFRESH AFTER THAT EPIC M E M E
*WHIPS OUT A BONG*
AH YES!
*BLAZES UP*
NUTHIN PERSONNEL........... KID! *DOES THE CHIKKIN DANCE*

Yes, please, post more BRAPing anime girls

EPIC MEME THREAD GUISE

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

ITT: Enemies that unnerve me - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus :D

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
>>>
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now NOTHING PERSONELL...KID!
REDDIT PLS GO HAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO

Guys

GUYS

G U Y S

After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme.

His name is POOP!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAH

FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!

Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of FUNNY POOPS. Only I can post this POOPY :^)):^:^:) because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this POOPY!!!!!!! was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from Sup Forums, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of POOPIEs at the snap of my BUTT XDDDDDDDD, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is POOP!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!! Guy.

Jesús mio, based portugal

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAH AHAHHFUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XDXDX DXDX ELELELEO
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAH XDDDD DDD
DDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
AHAHAHH HDXDXD XDX
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^ )^))^)^ :^)^ )^))^

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDD DDDD

This is why you suck ass at English math and english isn't poortugal?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

AAAYYYYOOOO

DDDDDUUUUUUDDDEEEE

DUDE

LIKE....HAHAHAHAHA...

DUDE......

HAHHAHHHAA.........LIKE.....HAHHHHAHA...

DDDDDUUUUUDDDDE

THIS...LMAO.......

AAHHAAHAHA....DUDE........

THIS.....IS....HAHAHA.....

DUDE......LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA........DUDE LMAO

THIS....IS.....HHAHHHAA.......

SOME....HAHHAA...LMAAAAAOOOOOOO...

SOME....GOOD....DUDE....SOME HAHHAHAA......LMAO....WEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDUUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEEEEE
WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.....HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE

THIS.....

HAHAHAHAHHAA...IS.....LMAO....DUDE....IS.......HHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH........WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD.....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....LIKE................LLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SO GOOOD DUUUUUUUUUDDDEEEE!!!!!!!!!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH DDDDDDDUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLMMMMMMMMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

DIS.............SUM....REALLY.......AHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA....DUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEEE.......LIKE..........REALLY......GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....HAHHAHAHAHHAA........KKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...LLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........DDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE

his le OOPS *drops ass but picks it back up* THIS LE POST, SIR, IS FUGGIN EPIC YOU ARE A GENTLEMAN AND LE oops *squirts out a bit of poo poo* SCHOLAR
THIS LE POST LE IS LE FUCKIN LE DANK XDD
DANK ASS FUCKIN MEMES IN MY /R9K/!? YEP. JA.
DANK ASS SHIT. geDANKengut. HAHAHAHA NEIN NEIN SCHWUCHTL SCHWANZ ASS .... IS MUH FUGGIN' LIFE I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT :(( *crowd proceeds to d'awwww for epicfuggin'boy2014) I NEED ASS IN MY LIFE
I NEED MEMES
FREUDE FREUDE o.o
STOP le KONY
MEMES ARE MY LIFE, W/O MEMES /R9K/ WOULD BE LE
oops *poop muh fuggin diapie wiapie*
NOTHING V_V
*epicboy bows to crowd*
DANKE DANKE
*crowd applauses epicboy*
*curtains close*
LE REPOSTING HAHAHAHAAH
LE TRANNYPOSTING COPYPASTA HHAHAHAHAHAAH XDD
OHEMMGEE GUISE LOOK I POSTED AGAIAN :DDD

HAHAHHAA EEBIK XDD EX DEE DEEE DEEEEEE DEEE
SO EEEEEBIK
AHAHAHAHHAA
LE QUOTING UR MOMS XDDDDDEEEEDEEEEX
OH WOW SO EPIC KID TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR FAGFAG HAHAHAHAHA
YOU THINK YOUR COOL BUT UR NOT
OH WOW LOOK AT ME IT IS ME HAHAHAHA SAD~!
YOU THINK IAM CRAZEY BUT I'M IN A HYPERSPACE ACTUALLY HAAAAA
I LIKE THE WAY THE SHIT TRIES TO CRAWL OUT OF MY ASSHOLE MMMAAAA
COULD'VE SAID THIS COULD'VE DONE THAT WHY THE FUCK
YOU'RE LITERALLY THE STUPEDEST THING EVARRRRR HAAAAAA
IT MAY BE A MEME IN FACT YOU FUCKING DIP
YOUR GRANDAD IS INVALID
KEKEKEKEKE XDDDDDD
ONE DAY SONOREENO
IT'LL TASTE GREAT
GREY
XC
XC
CX CX DDDDDHAAAA
JUST HAAAA
GUG IT UP A BIT YOU MIGHT SEE PAST THE FLESH AND INTO CONSEQUENCES OF THE QWINSEEQWANS HAAAA

I refuse to believe this thread is real. I have to be hallucinating or something.

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT
CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES
NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR R NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDDDDD

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDDDD OMGOSH XXXXDD DDDDDD LOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT THAT IS HOW IT SAYS IN THE RULES I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FAGGOTRY RULES Y SO MAAAAAAA

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDOMGOSH DDD DDDDDD LOLL THIS IS A SHIT hgXDDDDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDDD OMGOSH

HOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT

whatr the HELL

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh

xDXDXDXDXDDD

OMGOSH

DDDDDXXXXXXXXX
lloll

THIS IS A SHIT

XDDDDD

A BIG ONE

XDDDDDDDD

A GRAT ONE

XXXXXXDDDD.

A FUCKING LEAF

AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT

LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

I like this year already

Do you love Japan?

wtf is wrong with everyone in this thread?

Only if you save me from this madness.

holy shit, drumpf BTFO

~Sup Forums shitpostin crew~

IF U WERE BANNED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID BIN JAIL FOR KILLIN DA MOTHA FUCKER THAT BANNED YOU!

.._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE SHITPOST TOGETHER
WE GET BANNED TOGETHER

Oh are you real too? Is this a shared hallucination now?

yo white boi, take this!

*BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

hahaha, you liked it, don't ya?

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

NORMIES FUCK OFF

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

GET

OUT

NORMIES

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

this thread feels so 2017

LOL LMAO XDDDD

IT'S 9PM AND I'M STILL BROWSING 9GAG AND Sup Forums xDD

I'M SO EDGY XDD

Choa will always be my luv 5evar Xddddd
woah ;) lolz ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ kawaii xdddD

JESTEM ADRIAN MAM 11 LAT XDDD
KTO PLUTON CZOLGI XDDD
JESTEM HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT

>OH REAL XDDD CARD NUMBERS
> >>baiteranonkun Holy shit, you guys are pretty stupid xDDDD ^^
>LMAO I GOT EM GUD XDDD :^)

▲ ▲
I'm so oldfag xDDD
BENIS :D ::DD :D :D:D
xddddD :D :D : :
xddddd
XDEDDD

AHAHAHA
AYYYYYYY
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
AHAHAHA

P.S Thanks Lori XDDDDD
WOAH PINKIE PIE :O XDDD

>crash le plane
>With no le survivors
>KEKEKE
:^)))))))
:dddDDD
BENIS
BENIS BENIS
LMAO XDD

MY PENUS HAHAHA

AYY LMAO AYY LMAO :?????
LOOOL IM KEEEK

lolololol xDDDDD
that was so funy!!!!11!!!1! xDDDd

YEAH GIVE HER MORE MONEY GREAT IDEA!!!! XDDD

LE EPIC RAID XDDD

this is pure fucking autism

holy ever loving shit

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

*brrrrraaapps*

Nice try demon in my head, but I already knew you were a false prophet of the lord of seven consecutive shits!

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You)
>

> (You)
>> (OP) (OP)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> (You) (You)
>>

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

It's too long but ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ BANA or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is a meme created in 2014, It is an accidental typo of the word Banana, The word comes from twitch and is repeated over and over. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ BANA or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is a meme created in 2014, It is an accidental typo of the word Banana, The word comes from twitch and is repeated over and over. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ BANA or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is a meme created in 2014, It is an accidental typo of the word Banana, The word comes from twitch and is repeated over and over. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ BANA or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is a meme created in 2014, It is an accidental typo of the word Banana, The word comes from twitch and is repeated over and over. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ BANA or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is a meme created in 2014, It is an accidental typo of the word Banana, The word comes from twitch and is repeated over and over. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ BANA or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is a meme created in 2014, It is an accidental typo of the word Banana, The word comes from twitch and is repeated over and over. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ BANA or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is a meme created in 2014, It is an accidental typo of the word Banana, The word comes from twitch and is repeated over and over. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ BANA or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is a meme created in 2014, It is an accidental typo of the word Banana, The word comes from twitch and is repeated over and over. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ BANA or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ is a meme created in 2014, It is an accidental typo of the word Banana, The word comes from twitch and is repeated over and over. ヽ

brap

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>

MATTYBRRRRRAAAPS

Bbbrraaaap
SNIFF

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and himself
And everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's in and outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's in and outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

Inside and outside blue his house
With the blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and himself
And everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue (da ba dee da ba die)

E̵̡͓̤̠͈̫̰L̴̷̖̼͚̯̖̯̤ ͏̵̣̲̼͉̪͕̀́͟M̢͚̯̜̫̟͝ͅÈ̝͎̖̜̱̜̪̙̮͔͍̱̜̘͠M̵̡̨̩̥͈̘͙͕̳̦E̢̛̱̗͎̣̝̪͓͕̱̹̠͓̘̮͟ ̟̟̻͇̩̘̕͟M͏̨̡͓̮̬̮̞̜͎͓̘͕̟͈͈̞͖̀ͅA҉̛̺̫̘͓̳̠̦͈̳͔͇Ṇ̪̼͔̲̩͇͙̫̲̀̀͘͟ ̶̶̀͟͏̼͓̱̟̻̯͖͙̥̞͇̺̭͇̬ͅL͝҉͉̻͕̯̠̤͉̱̙̬̮̱͓̫E̢̜̝̭̪̰͎͍̣̪̯͠M̷͈̝̜̱̩̱̞̥̻͙͈̻͈̪͈͡͠Ą̵̨͎̞̦̫̻̼͢ͅY͏̨̨̛͔̹̫͕͕͓̲͚̤͉͓̥̬̞̘͓Ò̷̧̨͍̹̗̝͔̻͞ ͖̩̝̬͔͔̜̯̩͇͘͜;̸̨̙̥̜̤̱̳͙̻͎̹d̴͓̗̦̰̣̼̭̹́d̨̘̠͇͉̣̙̘͈̤̤̺̠̬̕͢ͅͅd́҉͏̦̤̩̗̻̦͇̭̯̘̼̜̹͎̥ͅͅd͏̟͉̮̼͉̖͖͈̭̗͚̭̥̦͔̤͇͙͠ͅd̸̶͖͓̹͚͖͈̭̪͇͢͞d͏͚̺͕͎͘̕d̷̸̵̶̲̼̫̖̜͉̜̩̘̬̻̝̜͕͔̠͡ ͢͏̝͎͓́͠K̨̪̞̳̮͚͕̦͖̜ͅG̫̻͕̮̳̳̭̳̘̱̦̹̕͢ͅH̵҉͘͏̹̺̤̩̞̭̻Ć͇̝̞̩͈͙̹̖̩̯̞̰̦͞K̴̨̛̙̬͚͈̪̥̥͖͕̪̟͘͟ͅJ̵̢͉͓̝̜͍̖̰͎͎͖̩͘͜ͅC̳͙̤̟̮̼͕͕̝͕̺̩̺̘̰͙͠H̝̻̦̪̖͉̺̲̺́͟͢C̵̵̡҉͙͓̲͇̕F̳̼̝͓͇͉͕̭͖̠̜̲̪̥́͟G̵҉̵̴̩͚͖̞̳̼̤͉͈̝̭ ̢͔̬͖̦̰̼͎̩͇̺͢Ó҉̯͈̻̭͓̟̣̖͕͡ͅM̷̱̰̝͔͎̭̜̼̤̙̠̜̹̜̕͟͢ͅͅͅĢ̷̻͖̣̰̻̬̣̼̀͘̕ͅĢ̨͚̟͍̥̤͔͚̙̣͖͔̬͎̜̜̀͠ ̡̛̛̫̙̱͖͉͓̺̦͢͞Ę̵̧̯̺̫͇͕́͟Ṕ̟̘̲͙͈͓͍͞͡I̢͙̲͈͎̞̕͠C̵̴̴̷̛͔̞̝͔̠͙͍͖ ͙̙̭̩͖̣̝̝̱̭̙͍̀Ĺ̨͍͓̭͉̥͈̭͘͝ͅE̶̡̛̘̖̤̦̫̻̩͖̞̭̘̠̫̫̳͟ͅ ̴̛̣̮̪̬͓̞̬͉͔̜͖̬̝̣͎͘M̶͏̶̭̮͓̝͍̠͢͝E̴̡̱̭͙̩ ̢̨̬͔̤̺̜̬͍͔̹̫È͖̱͎̦̲̹̹̬̘͢E̷̡͏̛͍̳͎̗ ̧͈̯͔̗͎̱̙̩͇͕̦͎̹̜͢ͅS̶̢͖̘̼̜͖͇͎̬̞̝͚Ơ̜͎̦͉̗͢ͅ ̸̜̗̰̟̣͉͔̹͈̟̹͎͙̝͓̀̀͜ͅF̡̛͚̼͚̠̰͕͚͚͘͠Ự̵̢̣̼̰͔͍̤̖̝͙̺̭̦͢͡ͅN̡̖͙̣̫̗̬̞N̵̨҉͏̜̞͈̝̭͈̯͖͇̣̗̼̟ͅY̡͚̳̺̬̹͙̜͈̤̥̙̕͢ ̢͕̤͈̮̘̝͇̭̲̞͔̤̰̭̜̺͘͠ͅF̷͚̯͓̟͖͙͚̬̠̤̘̹͚͡R̷̢̕҉̷̖͕̫͉͔̻O̴̧͎͇͉̤̬̦̝̰̮̰̭̹̩͎̖͙͜͞Ḿ̵̸̹̖̳̺̩͈̫́̀ ̵̛͡͞҉̱̠̤̭͇̠̜̗͎R̢̢̡̨̦͉̼̜̟̰̳͕͕̩̠͍̲̗̪̰̩͉ͅE̴̟̫̘̦̪̱͟Ḍ̡̥̤͓͍̖̘̹͍̖̻̳̻̞̘̥̠͕͞D̡̡̝̫̼͈͈̱͞ͅÌ̵̪̻̖̺͈̘̬̝̹̻͍͍̩͇͚̻͚ͅT̴̗̰̠̰͍̟̪̞̫̣̥͙̥̬͡͝ ̴̸̥̪̠̬̰̙Y̷̼̳̝̯̜͙̟̙̠̹̥̼͡͠ͅO̖͍̪̮̣̘͙̪̞̹̣̼͞U̷͓̪͍̫͙͞ͅ ̶̪͍̻͙̯̩̻̮̖̦̜͠ͅM̸̮̙͇͇͍̕S̸̶̵̴͚͓̼͇͇̗͕̲͔̺A̵̷̜͕̞͎͚͚̲̰͈̹͙͎̯̳̖̞̻͘͠D҉̧̡͖̪̜̘̦͖̦̣̪̬͙̹̙͎̥̥̱̗͝ ̸̗͔̼̩̫̟͕̕͝͠B̴͚͓̞̹̖̺̳̤̘̙̖̗͓̩͚͉͢͝ͅR̸̹͙̫̟͓̞͎̯̭̝̪̺͓̦̘̹̠͝͡Ǫ̸̤̬̥̺͕̠͇̳̻̘͕̬̖͎̠̳̞̥̀̕͢ͅX̴̻̮̹̜͔͎̖̼̞͖͔̣͚̤̺̗͕͇̀͠D̶̡̛͏͏̠̬̺̗̲̹̮༼̨̹͕̦̙̥̻̥̲̗̖̕͘͢͝ͅ ̸͈̮̱̺̜͍͔̥͖̩̻͓̬͢͜͝ͅつ̸̷̧͍͖̣̹̬͚̜̥͉̺͇̺͓̲ ̛̛̛̫̱͙̖̳̭̙̺͈̳̞̙̗̼͔͖͡ͅ_̕͏̴̴̴̯̲̮̝͉̦ ̢̭̠̮̫̭͓̖̠͕̥̖̹͚́̕༽̧̯̗̺̦̲͔͚̭͙̮̦͉̱̪̗̬͕つ͝҉͈̼̙͍͇̙͚̱༼̸̶̨̛̪̯̠̯͉̘̜̺ ̢͔͎͈̜͚̯̬̙͚̞̱̗͉̪͔͢つ̵̮̲͈̟͈̼̖̯̲́͟ ̴̼̣̮̜́̕͜_̶̨̛͇̦͈͙̫̟͚̦̥͖̕͢ ̀҉͎̰̠̰͘༽̴̛͉͙̘̳̹͍̹̭つ͏͏̵̯̘̰̖͇̩͖̪͇͝
̴̛̀͝͏͓̯͙̠̦̻͈̭̩͎Y̴̧͏̺̗̬̜̬̩̱͉͉̟̗̺̟̰͎͉̹Ò͔̪͙̗̤̠̤̦̞̞́͢͡Ư̼̲̥̼͈̯̝͔̣͎̭͞ ̯͕̙̯͉͉͚͓̼͓̱̭̩̲̯̀͠ͅM̭̬̞̭͞Á̵̸̜͎͔̰̻̞̥͚̘̻͟ͅD̡̢̙̝͕̼͔̩̫̰̦͔͝ ̵̡͚̖̖̜͓̬͖̫̟͓̯͔̕ͅͅB̧̛̹͇̟͚͕̺͍͓͖͢͡R̶̨̖͖̳̩͓̻̗̥͈̥̭̩̩͓̜̪͠͝͠ͅO̶̡̗͈̼͙͍̘̲͕͔̝̗͖͙̖͍̥̺̕͟ͅ ̧͍͕̘̝̹̕͢X̧̛̞͈̖̻̲̙̠͇̟͍͍͙̺͢͢ͅD̵̛͉̭̭̠͕̗̟̯̰̼͖͉̲͢͞ ̸̢̜͍̰̫̻͙͈̮̱͉͙̞͉̝͈̲̻̀́͠Ý̢̧̡̘͖̦̗̤̖ͅO̷̴̹̖̺̬̤͔̳͔̙͓̮U̶̗̳̘̞̤̫͜ͅ ̴̨̧̫͖̞͖͕̞̯͓̮̝̬̪̮̲͇͖̀͝M̵̛̞̻̫͍̮͓͚

*BRRAAPP*

Oops, ahaha, sorry I farted, it wasn't intentional

2D hottiexD
EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD? ? ?_? ??YOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO Sup ForumsRO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [??$??(??5??)??$??] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK Sup ForumsRO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [??$??(??100)??$??] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (????)?*:?? ??: *?(????) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ?(????) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHO?(????) ~ ?(?)? from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO Sup Forums MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha>

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

*sniffs* thats good hmm.. what do i smell here darling hmm....

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>

I dont even know. it is best to abandon this thread since janny will nuke it soon

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Sup Forums in a nutshell

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>

I AM IN AN ONGOING CUSTODDY BATTLE SO I MAY NOT UPDATE THIS WEBVAGE MUCH OFTEN. I AM ALSO NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT MY CHILDREN DUE TO LEGAL CONCERNS, NOT THAT I WOULD WANT TO ANYWAYS. NOW ENOUGH ABOUT ME, LET'S TALK ABOUT ME. I HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE SMILE IN THE WORLD. I LOVE MY EYES, MY NOSE, MY EARS, MY MOUTH, MY FEET, MY TOES.....I KNOW I'M MORE SPECIAL THAN YOU. I PUT THE I IN TEAM. I MADE LASAGNA, IS ME READY TO EAT? I AM THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. I AM THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE. I AM KIND TO EVERYONE, IF THEY ARE ME. I AM THE COOLEST PERSON I KNOW. I ONCE WANTED TO KILL THE SEXIEST PERSON ON EARTH ONCE, THEN I FOUND OUT IT WAS ME. I LIKE TO EAT APPLES AND BANANAS. I CAN SHOW ME THE WORLD. SHINNING, SHIMMERING, SPLENDID. I'M DELICIOUS, I'M DELIGHTFUL, I'M DELOVELY. WHEN I GROW UP, I WANNA BE JUST LIKE ME. I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST, THAT NO ONE EVER WAS. CATCHING ME IS MY REAL TEST, TO TRAIN ME IS MY CAUSE. I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS MY LAND SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEME CAN UNDERSTAND THE POWER I PROVIDE. POKEME,IT'S ME AND ME, I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY,. POKEME, OH I'M MY BEST FRIEND, IN A WORLD I MUST DEFEND. POKEME, GOTTA CATCH ME, OH SO TRUE, MY JOURNEY WILL PULL ME THROUGH. I'LL TEACH ME AND YOU ARE SCREWED, POKEME, GOTTA CATCH ME ALL . GOTTA CATCH ME ALL, POKEME! MY MOM KNOWS I'M AWESOME. I AM THE AWESOMEST PERSON ON EARTH. YOU DOESN'T EXSIST IN MY VOCABULARY.MY BRAIN IS A SUPERHUMAN COMPUTER. ALL YOUR BASDE ARE BELONG TO ME. I SET YOU UP THE BOMB. ME, ME, ME, ME TOO!
WakaJacka
LOOK AT THE BANANANANA ITS SOOOO HAWT!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!ONEONEONE!!!!111111!!
These are my favorite heroes:
Myself, My Mom (Me), Bob Saget, Me, I, Not You, Número Uno, Jebus, My Hand, My Wife (Me), My Husband (Me), Pee Mee Herman, and Chuck Norris.

LITHUANIA ISTHE GREATEST COUNTRYON EARTH, BECAUSE I LIVE THERE!!!!

look at this nep

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>

90‰ won`t give me (you) because im disabled

You added me, to warn me my name is being spreaded out.
As if you're some crusader, saving innocent lives.
And since that wasn't the case, you ran off
Like some super hero.
You have a super hero complex.

And now you let me go? The hell for?
You were trying to "save an innocent soul" ?
Are you really so wasteful, you are going to just delete me and any potential?

You add me, out of "curiosity", or for "love", or your other sick agenda.
You psychopath. I'm an object to you. Something to look at for entertainment. Die.

Hmm, gee
We could be friends
Yet you choose not to be friends.
Clearly you got some prejudice
You got prejudice and hate me already before even meeting me
And you don't care about how bad that sounds cause yer an ass
That's much simpler. And fits human nature more.

IT FREAKING LOOKS LIKE IT
And unless I'm insane, then what I'm seeing is probably reality itself
You come here like I'm a victim in distress
It's false alarm, so you dash off
It literally was that

I guess you want to be acknowledged as someone who's really kind and stuff. :c
so much that you forgot to be a person.
How to be kind? easy
don't be an ass
i.e. set someone on fire
tadaa, you're kind
anything above that is ass-licking slavery
a.k.a. what society extorts you to be
and there you go, you got a super hero complex out of it

delet

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Self-worshiping libtard. Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. Your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by Jesus-worshiping people, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than your good boy Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. You don’t hate or want to destroy white men. That’s a code word. The truth is you hate anyone who walks without sin. You want everyone to be a self-hating cuck like you. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. Jesus forgives the sins of those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

Nothin... Nothin...
*BBBBRRRRAAAAPPPP*
OMG... I'm sorry... I swear it was an accident

happy new year

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>

delet

>mad whyteboi
sheeeeit dawg

[Proof of l00v333]
I'mma one-half of a loove paair, and with my unique collectible v-card, reserved to be gifted to my future one and only with looove

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF WHAT IS THE MOST DISTURBING THING YOU'VE SEEN THREADS FISHING FOR CP
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF G HANNELIUS THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF WAIFU THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF TRAP THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF BRANDON THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF MEGAN THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF EUGENIATHANKS MRS SKELTAL xD THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POST YOUR 1010 THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF BULLDOG FACE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ROLL THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ARIANA THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF EMMA THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF CHLOE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ROSE THREADS (IT'S A TRAP GAIZ LELxDDD)
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ANITA WHATEVERTHEFUCKHERNAMEIS THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF THINLY VEILED PEDO THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF THE FAPPENING THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DERR DERR YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO… THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF KIM PETRAS SHITPOSTS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF RABBIT FACE STOP SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF WHO IS THIS SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF NO U!! SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT_TIDE OF I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS I WAS IN LINE TO INHERIT… UNCLE MOLESTED ME… SUE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POINT ME TO YOUR THREAD CANCER REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF UNDERAGE GIRL WITH SHITTY POINTLESS QUESTION THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF OBVIOUS SAMEFAG THREADS WHERE OP NEVER APPEARS AGAIN BUT FITS ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE PATTERNS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DENIAL EVEN THOUGH ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH TWO FUCKING BRAIN CELLS TO RUB TOGETHER
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF AUTIMSAL SUMMER OF b THAT KEEPS FUCKING REPLYING
THE ENDLESS, TIRED LE WELCOME TO LE b xDDDDDD REPLIES

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>

Hmm darling... its ok hope it wont happen again hmm .... oh yeah ooh hmmm...

hello /jp/

OI M88

DIGGERYDOOS HUH M8?

EHEHEHEH MAAAATEE GOOD ON YA MATE

G'DAY m8

WE SHITPOSTIN NOW M8?

OOGA OGOOGA BO OGGAOGAOGOAOGOWAOHWHOGHOAOGOWHAOHWHOAHWOGHOWHGOAWHOAHOHOOGHOHBOBHOWHAOWHOBHOHOWAHWOHBOAHOWHWOHBOHAOWHOAHO
OBOHAWoHA

ohah*toss boomerang*

WEEEEEEEEEEE POOPIES HAHAH GOOD m8 POOP HEHHEHEH POOOOOOOOP NOO PLS LEBS XDD POOP OAWOHOBOOOWHOBOWAOHO *more diggerydoo noises and grunts OOAWHOHOGHOWHOAHWOWHOOOOOOOOOOOAHWOGOWOHAOWH

WEEEEEE WUZZZZZZZZZZ VEGIMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHAEHUHAEUHEUAHU ching chong?

POO PEE LAND STOP! NO IT HURTS DESU~~

OAHEOHEOHWAOHOHOHWOAOWHO *throws boomerang* LOL HAHHA LEAF? LEAF? EASTER?? POO IN LOO? POOPIE FOR ROOPIE? OUWOUOUBOUOBUOUGO FUGGIN BOGANS m8, FUCKING PETROL HOOFTAH M8 FLAMIN GALAH M8 SICK CUNT [40mb] UOWAOWOHOBHOWAHOWHOAHOBOWHOAHWO AUSTRALIAN TOURIESTS BTFO IN MEXICO HAHAHAHHA

>Be australian
>get heat stroke in santa suit

AHAHHAHHAHAHHA OLDE LEL!

GOLDEN LELIES! HEHEH GOLDEN LELIES! LOL GOLDEN LEL! AYY LMAO BENIS BENIS BENIS WE WUZ ABBOFALIANS WEEEEEEEE ANZACKS NOW AUSNZ LOL BENIS DID U KNOOOo TASMANIA IS POOPIE?

HEUAHEUHEU LE MELBOURNE XD

>Kazakhstan
>white

LOOVER]
I REALLY want a loover, who is a needy, clingy, obsessive, overly attached, overly possessive stalker.
I REALLY want to be looved. I don't want just to be looved, I want to be a vital, central part of my loover's life.
I REALLY want to be the most important and essential THING, the ONLY THING, in their life.
I REALLY want that person to be my equal, and to adoore me, and loove me, more than life itself.
I REALLY want a loover, who is clingy, and hanging all over me 24/7.
I REALLY want a loover, who loves me so much that they will obsess over me all the time.
REALLY want a loover, who is always obsessive, always wanting to be around me, always QUESTIONING everything I do.
I REALLY want a loover, who will give me all that affection, attention, and treat me like the most precious and valuable thing in existence.
I REALLY want a loover, who wouldn't stop calling me and wanting to talk to me all the time.
I REALLY want a loover, who has no friends, no family, no attachment to the world, to life, to morals, to laws. Only an attachment, to me.
I REALLY want a loover, who will OPENLY, OBSESSIVELY question me, ask me to prove my love, so they can know, by HEART, not by BLIND FAITH, that I truly loove them.
Because I AM LIKE THAT!
Because that is genuine affffeeectiooon, genuine caaare~ Genuine attachment...
Because that is TRUE LOOVE!
Because this whole world is insane.
Because I'd be lucky, to find even one person I can trust.
Because I'd be satisfied, to dedicate my life just to this one person.
So, go ahead. Stalk me. Chase me. Catch me. See for yourself, I won't reject you. I WANT you. Why else would I be here, saying this?! I'm SEEKING you out! I already know what you are like... and I want it, whole-heartedly... Just the two of us. Forever. Together. You want it. I want it. Cling to me! And never let go.
If you want alternate ways to contact me... stalking me with a google search should help. c:

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Alberto Barbosa thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” anime, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Alberto Barbosa fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “BBBBRRRRAAAAPPPPP.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

wtf...why am yelling and replying at myself

[buh]
pliissh daaate me or marrrry me or both ;-; im yandere so id never leaave or betray ;-; ;-; ;-;
and since im totes a yaaandeeereee, and if you are my one truuee loovee, i'd smex you silly :3
imah clingeh; and clingy is the hottest thing ever

Canada is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the Revolution. Canada has no real identity (DUDE PINEAPPLE PIZZA LMAO) outside of Quebec (which doesn't even want to be a part of Canada). "But that's not fair, Canada has culture!" you say. Very true. The flannel-clad lumberjack, trapping fur and making syrup is a well-known icon world-wide - a QUEBECOIS icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Canada" has are the Mounties, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the west because the "Canadians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Canada. Just because you say "Zed" instead of "Zee" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your British heritage for A FUCKING LEAF and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin America, basically an oversized Vermont. Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With NAFTA and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Canadian" you're grandchildren will be begging us for annexation. I just hope that my progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Canada"""""""".

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>

HE!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laughxD upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOLGOOD MEMESORRY I MEANGREAT MEMEGR888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDD AAAAAA Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAOle epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xPtfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :pupboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :) just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :))EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11 le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/@:=] kappa :DEPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHH YES!!!that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

HOLL UP !!! U AINT DISCUSSIN NON INTERNAIONAL !!!

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>

MCHUCK wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you

fine gentlemen le real men dont mean post xD fuck reddit!!!!! dae repeating digitslel epic!!!!!! ;p xDDDDDD, sent ;)! xD,

half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!,

le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu?
le epic SITTING MAN!!!!

le epic funposterhere, ama :D, keke ebin... HESora to you, fine gentlemen le real men dont mean post xD fuck reddit!!!!! dae repeating
digitslel epic!!!!!! ;p xDDDDDD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, POINTING A
T US :D XDDDDD, best new post,

lelele so much kek MEMES FTW !!!!!11 dae le weebteam? ;D le k-on ftw!
epic memes, us funposters huh!? ]:) tips fedora, whats essential memecore?

LE BACK TO Sup Forums MEME wow memez? FLEX UR MUSCLES! 8D :))))))) tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO?

CHECK EMMMMMMMCHUCK wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 p**lites a cigar** HELLA FUCKING EPIC MAAAANNNNN XXXXXXXXXDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1'D UR POST MY GOOD ATHEIST FRIEND *TIP* q:^)) HAHAAAAAA XXDDXDXX 0_0t 8outa8 p**lites a cigar**

HELLA FUCKING EPIC MAAAANNNNN XXX

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>

Yeah, yeah, it won't happen aga....
*BBBLLAAAAAAAAAAAARRPPPPFPFPFPRRRPPPPRRRRRRRPP*
OMG OMG OMG PLEASE IM SORRY I ATE TOO MUCH BEANS I CANT CONTROL IT

ポーランド!ポーランド!ポーランド!ポーランドぉぉおおおおわぁああああああああああああああああああああああん!!!
あぁああああ…ああ…あっあっー!あぁああああああ!!!ポーランドポーランドポーランドぉぉぉおおぁわぁああああ!!!
あぁクンカクンカ!クンカクンカ!スーハースーハー!スーハースーハー!いい匂いだなぁ…くんくん
んはぁっ!ポーランド共和国たんのブロンドの髪をクンカクンカしたいお!クンカクンカ!あぁあ!!
間違えた!モフモフしたいお!モフモフ!モフモフ!髪髪モフモフ!カリカリモフモフ…きゅんきゅんきゅい!!
ウィングドハッサーのポーランドたんかわいかったよぅ!!あぁぁああ…あああ…あっあぁああああ!!ふぁぁあああんんっ!!
独立できて良かったねポーランドたん!あぁあああああ!かわいい!ポーランドたん!かわいい!あっああぁあ
経済も発展されて嬉し…いやぁああああああ!!!にゃああああああああん!!ぎゃああああああああ!!
ぐあああああああああああ!!!欧州なんて現実じゃない!!!!あ…ウィングドハッサーもポーランドリトアニア連合もよく考えたら…
ポ ー ラ ン ドち ゃ ん は 現実 じ ゃ な い?にゃあああああああああああああん!!うぁああああああああああ!!
そんなぁああああああ!!いやぁぁぁあああああああああ!!はぁああああああん!!東ヨーロッパぁああああ!!

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>