Yo Sup Forumsrothers do any of you ride?!

yo Sup Forumsrothers do any of you ride?!
post your bike!
i got a kawasaki klx 250

Other urls found in this thread:

cycletrader.com/dealers/Fox-River-Harley-Davidson-791310/listing/2016-Harley-Davidson-Street-Glide-118256259
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stock?

Getting a KTM RC 390 soon still need to get my license done though only 19 :( so a2 only

currently riding one of these :D

built this myself from different parts..

no got a new exhaust the stock one looks like shit tho

the engine is from an 1987 yamaha xt 600

fuck, thats awesome, details on the engine ?

nvm, looks awesome

My first one. After a year I upgraded to...

I had a 88 Kawasaki KLR 650, bought it for 500, rode the fuck out of it, sold it for $1000

Ducati 899. Trading in for a 1299 S or a XDiaval

Displacement: 595.00 ccm (36.31 cubic inches)
Engine type: Single cylinder, four-stroke
Power: 44.00 HP (32.1 kW)) @ 6500 RPM
Top speed: 146.0 km/h (90.7 mph)
Compression: 8.5:1
Bore x stroke: 95.0 x 84.0 mm (3.7 x 3.3 inches)
Valves per cylinder: 4
Fuel control: Overhead Cams (OHC)
Cooling system: Air
Gearbox: 5-speed
it took some welding and lots of work but i like it

Yes, I'm white. lol

What exuast is that? Looks like my mv agusta brutales.

2016' S1000R

I was going to buy a busa, bought a Ducati. To many niggers drive busas. I dont like niggers.

op here! my first two bikes where a rieju mrt 50cc but it is now a 70cc and a 125 honda nsr.
but i got 18yrs in winter so i moved to a bigger bike

... a 750 gsr. It's been six months and I'm gonna keep it 10 more until I can get a decent deal on insurance for a "bigger one".

Since the pic was taken I've made some changes:

- Hi-Lo Xenon lights
- Aftermarket levers
- plate holder
- aftermarkets led "turn signals"

If I had the money I'd put the thingy at the bottom to hide some of the exhaust line.

It's a fun ride, pretty forgiving for mistakes, enough power to already have some fun. (And risk your life..)

How much is your insurance?

Not an high-end one, I wasn't really fond of the look but it came as an extra with the bike so...

my old bike..im white too

$1200 a year full.

I like it, different.

Actual pic. Most balanced sportbike I've ridden inrecent years. Shame about the stigma.

So many people told me it looked like a vaccum cleaner. Which I kinda agree with.

But hey, was my first bike to get experience so, not really much shit given about the looks.

Also, France is so much more hardcore than the U.S on handling the licences.

I think we're one of the country in the world with the highest standards for it.

I couldn't buy anything bigger for two years after the test. And the test is like, pretty hard. I'm baffled at how america lets everybody ride a bike without an extensive training. Giving how insane the speed are even with a $2500 machine.

Truth.
I work at a bike shop, people come in all the time having never ridden before and want Liter bikes. They finance them, and then 2 months later it shows up on a flat bed truck with the GEICO rep snapping pics of it.

Great bike, but every busa rider I have ever met cant ride for shit. I know 600 riders who would destroy 90% of busa riders on the track, road, or anywhere. Another reason why I went with the Ducati, great for track days. Still, the busa is a great bike, but most that buy them just buy them because its a busa.

Get an BMW S1000RR and be happy with it. Hands down, best sports bike currently available.

thinking about getting one of these..what do you think?

00 xr650

rode one a few days ago absolutely loved it. dont get the DCT model though, they are weird as fuck to ride

realy cool bike but a little to big in the front tho

Started on a BMW S1000RR, then got a Ducati 899. Aside from taking a few ART classes, nothing wrong with starting on a big bike, unfortuantly most who do are dumb as fuck, and have no self control, and dont bother to learn the bikes in and outs before putting the thing in race mode. You have no clue how much I relate to that, see it all the time

youd figure a dual clutch would be smoother..no?

Had one, amazing bike. Traded it in, Just liked the Ducati better, the BMW probably the best bike ive ever rode track wise.

Worst thing is a liter bike is often fast with a good acceleration so the crash must be freaking ugly. Driver in small pieces and so on. I guess all these "wanabee" ride dressed in shorts & t-shirt lol.

"Hey look bro, I don't have skin on my arms & legs anymore thanks to my awesome bro-bike that I couldn't control hahaha life is fun !"

2014 KFX450R

The last of kawasaki's sport quads.

I recently swapped out the stock tires for some Bridgestone S21's. Changed the way the bike handles dramatically with a sharper profiled tire on it. I feel cramped on many liter bikes, but have had my eyes on the S1000RR for some time. Just not a very big dealer network around here. I'm not driving 2 hours to get warranty work!

smoother on the road? yes. get into gravel or anything else and it dosnt seem very confident. almost like the rubber band feeling you get out of a CVT car. wasnt impressed, however the normal manual transmission was fabulous

yamaha 1973 dt 250

Fucking
Squids man. If your buying a fucking 15,000 bike buy some damn alpine stars gear. It'll save your life. I could care less if guys ride half naked. When they crash one less fucker on the road.

Nahhh, gear is totally overrated. How the fuck will I look cool and pick-up retarded chicks if I'm hot under my leather.

Damn I just remembered: is it really widely admitted in the U.S that it's ok to ride without an helmet ? Are the majority of the states like that of only redneck places you can ride head naked ?

100 degrees
and 100 percent humidity makes me want to not ride in full gear during the summer months. I barely go out unless it's early in the morning

I like it!

At the bare minimum I've got helmet and gloves with over-the-ankle shoes on. I can't imagine riding without a helmet, gives me crazy paranoia

I dont wear gear because I think I am going to crash, I do a track day almost every weekend, I know how to ride. I wear gear because it seems like just about everyone that lives in my area doesnt know how to fucking drive. I agree though, man it gets hot.

i think you can ride whitout safty gear no problem but at least a helmet.

i agree!!! you dont need a full suit but a helmet and gloves are always a must

So true. I wouldnt wear full leathers if people could drive right.

Like a couch with wheels.

My post was 100% sarcasm. I'm from a place where you don't even have a choice. Ride with gear (Helmet - Gloves - Boots - Jacket) or you'll get harshly fined by the police)

So many stories of brothers of friends, or friends, or friends of friends getting a limb saved by their full gear that I find it really stupid and childish to go without proper gear. No matter what.

But hey, to each his own body. I'm just not really fan of skin grafts and crushed ankles.

Call me crazy, but I am looking to pick up one of these.
cycletrader.com/dealers/Fox-River-Harley-Davidson-791310/listing/2016-Harley-Davidson-Street-Glide-118256259
I found a few for around 35k, Very rare bike, most dealers that have them will not sell them.

I'd really like to try one like that someday. Is it loud ?

is that a DR?

2007 KLR650, i did not like the headlight and shroud connected to the frame so i got a round headlight that mounts to the forks like the old school bikes

>almost better than sex

i confused it with a suzuki cause of thre round headlight..it looks good though i love the paint

Had an '08 dr650. It was the most fun I've ever had on a bike. Some asshole in an SUV wasn't paying attention now I'm bikeless and addicted to prescription pain meds.

what bike is that? thats one hell of a sexy girl you have there

Nothing too special tbh, just an sv650 with a bunch of mods

2nd bike. Pretty decent power for the city and a lot of fun but im tryna get a supermoto

Suzuki Bandit600s
Mines blue tho

ahh ok. think the yellow is cool tho

Why is the air filter outside?

Thanks user. There's a giant dent in the left side of the gas tank. Anyone have any suggestions on how to remove it?

Ayy lamo

It's to catch more water for cooling the engine

this

Would sure be a shame if you needed to, ya know, take a left turn

I bet you're the guy who drives a diesel too faggot

This is definitely my next bike. Wish I could afford it.