So what does Sup Forums think about this?

So what does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

missionjuno.swri.edu/the-team
sciencemag.org/careers/2015/04/minority-phd-students-where-do-they-go
newrepublic.com/article/121693/why-black-males-struggle-stem-subjects
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

I think the inclusivist PC culture we live in is fostering a generation of truth denying retards.

i'm not racist, i just don't like people with skin darker than mine

I'm at the point where i think we're being conditioned to accept differences so our alien overlords can finally reveal themselves and integrate us into the galactic commune

any other possibility is as depressing as it is frightening

hahaha! real life is racist!!!!

>missionjuno.swri.edu/the-team

took more than 6 people to do this you know.

you dumbasses realize that this is what you already do anyway? we always credit some fucking spokesperson that did the imaginary task of singlehandedly inventing something or doing some difficult team. we shower them with nobel prizes and grants when most of the time, it's the team that does the work. I'm not saying those teams are full of mixed race whatevers as you are clearly bitching about, but edison also isn't some genius who invented the light bulb as we like to tell all our children he is. he fucking paid actual experts shit money in awful working conditions, to test every filament imaginable until they found one that worked. Every fucking time. we credit someones masterpiece to one person, even if tens or hundreds or thousands of people had a direct hand in it.

You know why? because appreciating a large number of human beings with gratitude is fucking difficult, we will put a face on anything to make something, one thing. and thats usually also why we're so xenophobic, because we don't want people we dehumanize in that group.

Basically both that picture and the one on the right are both usually imaginary anyway.

some difficult thing^

The one on the right are the spokespeople, not the actual scientists and engineers.

black people and those women always steal everything tbh.

this. encouraging diversity is one thing (and good, within reason)

erasure of people's success, presence or relevance because they are european descent or male is very very shitty and going to lead to deep shit.

>giving black people credit when white people did all the work

that sounds about right for the US.

Is that what they were really proposing?

A bitch, a cuck, a negress, a gook, a blonde bitch and a nigger?

>spokespeople

being this retarded

Name them.

Name what? Nasa always has the panel of the actual scientific team representing their work, not spokespeople. Are you really that stupid?

They have the PI's present the work, they're basically spokespeople. Think of them as the managers of science rather than actual scientists. You don't become a PI unless you're good at all that PR shit. The higher up the ladder you go, the more like a spokesperson you become.

Considering that you actually think that only proves to me that you never pay attention to anything Nasa actually does and thinks they would waste resources on tv friendly personalities to represent their company/organisation.

Out of 60 people 2 indis and 1 mexi woman ?
Still no acutal african american.

>tv friendly personalities
Not exactly what I meant. By PR I mean being able to communicate what projects are about and what their significance is for the scientific community. Without that skill you won't climb the ladder, because that's how you pull grant money. And in the end it's pretty much all you do, including sitting on a panel like pic on the right. I'm not saying NASA hire people specifically to do PR for these things (they do, but not these big press conferences). I'm saying that them practically becoming spokespeople is epiphenomenal to them being PI's. It was meant as a somewhat cynical joke about how science is structured, but if I have to explain the joke then it's obviously not a very funny one.

>never pay attention to anything Nasa actually does
Somewhat accurate. But I know the way science works, because I'm a neuroscientist.

Anyway, the point that I wanted to make is that the actual team is not these people, but instead consists of a few hundred code crunchers that sit in a back room all day, and probably do look something like the pic on the left.

You pass butter...

>2 indis and 1 mexi woman
You didn't look closely enough.
>Natalia Sanchez
>Michela Muñoz Fernández
>Sembiam Rengarajan
>Philippe Zarka
>Sammy Kayali
>Sushil Atreya

juno's team is boring

I don't give a fuck. That's what normal, rational people think about it.

white men are smarter than women and shit skins? that's not news op.

normal and rational dont fit togheter

I would give my left nut to go on a manned mission to Jupiter. Touching down on that planet must be amazing

This

try to land in storms with the speed of sound lol

Gr8 b8 m8

Nice meme, better get ready for your fast food shift, it's almost 4pm.

>Touching down on that planet must be amazing
And deadly

>winds reaching the speed of sound
that's impossible mate. if wind reached the speed of sound, then the sonic booms would be endless

butthurt shitskin detected

if the storms there were made out of air like on earth....

National
Aryian
Space
Administration

because of these pics I had to see that clip again..

>getting this angry over a pixelated cartoon representation of a team of scientists

neckbeards from Sup Forums need to get jobs and stop being NEETS

i feel bad for g. beutelschies, nigga's name is so long they couldn't even get it all on his name plaque

>open image
>Reddit
>close without reading

LMFAO

what a shitty attempt to force diversity where none exists

I didn't even notice the diversity

But they probably did it to avoid any rants. Not a big deal faggot.

The whites are still the majority so it's ok.

Thanks doc

I'm white and believe in the truth, not this bullshit leftist liberal cuck propaganda they always try to push on everyone.

To Google's credit, they do tell you something's up in the doodle. Pick related

explain?

This isn't propaganda tho, the fact that people overreact to this small thing is bad and will cause racism.

Well dude, I get it that you've got some kind of fucking problem, but you need to check yourself. Those people edison paid to test his shit would never have without his direction, that's why he's credited.

It's also why when an architect designs a home, he's the one praised because any team of construction workers worth their shit should be able to build off a good plan.

You don't acknowledge Jamal the janitor as a major participant in a company's effort just because the place had clean bathrooms, because any fucking body could do that. What anyone can NOT do is innovate and create on the level of a tiny handful of the best minds.

goy is jewspeak

yup time to end globalist rhetoric
will fight/kill/die to that end

>didn't even notice
we know
that's how that bullshit works

Goy, short for goyim, meaning gentile/non-Jewish person.

Why do people say "what anyone cannot do" when they mean "what not just anyone can do"?

This.

I don't care how uncomfortable or angry the truth makes the world. It's what we need. More truth, and less of the goddamned bullshit.

goyim is the plural of goy. goy is singular.

I haven't had a chance to use this pic in years, thanks user.

this sentiment is dying in the West
time to fight

I hate filthy niggers too

Awww look at you! You made a funny!

That's because blacks are frequently literally retarded. Like, we had to change the IQ scale for what qualified as "retarded" because too many blacks fell into that category.

And we see this today. There are very very few blacks is STEM programs in college, let alond graduate programs. Oftentimes, zero blacks get STEM PhDs in a given graduation year.

is the fourth guy supposed to be a gook?

>I don't have anything to complain about myself but here's an example of people better than me that were sorta misrepresented so everything is fucked like I think it is.

you know that's from 12 years ago, right?
i love it when people use outdated statistics-

I'm only interested if any of those scientists are bothered or even have anything to say about it. Them being rational men of science, I doubt that they care one but, unlike the masses here who think they are not treated fairly because one day when they send a probe to Juno they're pixelated representation on google will be black...

I am googleing, If anyone finds anything from one of them that reacted negatively.

There are quite a lot of black people in STEM programs here in France. Also my dad's a black petrochemistry PhD

Jupiter's wind doesn't reach the speed of sound. Saturn's wind does though but we aren't talking about it.

Yes, I'm sure in the interveneing 12 years nigs have suddenly evolved into people capable of doing high-level science work.

Oh wait, they haven't...

sciencemag.org/careers/2015/04/minority-phd-students-where-do-they-go

"Blacks received just 6 percent of all STEM bachelor’s degrees and less than half of those went to black males. Overall, blacks received 4 percent of master’s degrees, and 2 percent of PhDs in STEM, despite constituting 12 percent of the U.S. population."

newrepublic.com/article/121693/why-black-males-struggle-stem-subjects

Dude, people of high intellect care little of the maddened ruminations of the populace at large unless it affects them directly. I'm sure they snickered and were probably offended at the absurdity of the depiction, but honestly, once you're past a certain threshold of intelligence, most of what people do seems so feral and absurd that you just let it wash over and off of you like water off a duck's back, since it's like the difference between a wild animal and a trained one, and you just kind of assume the wild animals are going to be just that with no hope for redemption.

And think about it. In today's climate they can't even say anything without being labeled bigots for not wanting to be depicted as something they are not. For many people, they feel it's best to ignore the masses and hope they kill each other off instead of getting mixed into their absurd politics.

it's "you passed butter" you idiot

Whoopdedoo niggerson!! Who the fuck cares? Go take a bath for goodness' sake

you do realise that there aren't that many nigs in first world countries, right?

Apparently in 2016 calling a person who speaks like this a racists is being as retardedly PC as making more black and women pixels on google front page.

So I will respond with a, I think you are a moron if you think blacks are less intelligent because they are black, and not because they have not been educated as much as their white counterparts.

What? That has nothing to do with the data I posted. Blacks are 12% of the US population and get 2% of the STEM PhDs. That's pathetic. They should at least be getting somewhere close to 12%.

intelligence is heritable nigger so yes they are less intelligent because they are black

you know that 1,200 is a lot lower than 300,000,000, right?

It's not like a majority of the population would ever devalue the minority citizens, I'm sure 100% of those were completely on merit alone with no politics and references in play at all.

I'm not saying that's the only reason, but comon, the real reason is not because blacks are inferior.

>I think you are a moron if you think blacks are less intelligent because they are black, and not because they have not been educated as much as their white counterparts.

Except this whole line of argumentation has been thoroughly debunked by statistics.

Take the SAT for example. Blacks who are literally in the 1% score about the same on the SAT as white who are dirt poor.

That means that blacks with access to the best schools, the best tutors, and the most opportunities score the same as white who come from the worst schools with no opportunity.

Next argument? What's your next excuse?

The negroid races are bay far less capable of intelligence than other races. It's genetic. Do you really believe genetics only affects the color of your skin? ABSURD! It's an objective scientific fact that one's genetics is responsible for everything from how they synthesize proteins to capacity for hypocampal neurogenesis, to ratio of brain mass, to literally everything you can think of and probably much more you are completely unaware of.

It's completely a disingenuous red herring to direct the issue to the skin color. That is not the issue here. The issue is their mental inferiority, which is independent of their education as has been shown in data that accounts for those variables.

Educate yourself and stop vomiting up your idiotically false PC rhetoric just because you want to play safe and appeal to your perceived authority.

Good luck even making it to the surface.

You probably still don't think you are racists in any way, I talk to like minded people all day. You probably live next door to me here in FL.

lmao im dyslexic, i though 2,100 was 1,200

lol

niggers doing science.

Typical non racists in the US

>I'm not a racist, it's only that whites are superior to blacks

If I lived in FL I would probably be as ape shit retarded as you. Second i can't be racist, maybe I'm a speciest but Race is a social construct :>

The facts indicate exactly what you don't want to believe, so I think it's you who needs to reevaluate your position instead of spreading your wishful fairy-tales.

Everyone is different, some for better, and some for worse. The whole "We're all the same inside" meme is literally a lie. So absurdly It would take a retard or a brainwashed child to believe we are all the same inside or outside.

Nobody gives a shit if you want to believe in fairy-tales, son, we're just educating you to the truth. Stay mad and ignorant of the facts for all I care, nigger.

No one here is saying that everyone is equal, I'm saying that if you raised a black kid the exact same as a white kid, they would grow up to be of similar intelligence. This is the fact, blacks are not raised here on equal footing, their parents are less intelligent because when they were raised it was even worse for them.

They have not caught up yet, your "facts" do not demonstrate that blacks are less intelligent and will always be because their "genes" are not as good as ours, as some of you faggots are saying.

What a bunch of [NON PC CONTENT RESTRICTED FROM VIEWING] amirite

Whites are not superior to any other race user, that's a fact.

except for the whole intelligence being heritable thing. so close but still retarded