We have to talk about this. How can any person vote for this corrupt witch?

We have to talk about this. How can any person vote for this corrupt witch?

Because everyone who tried to slow her down is dead.

47% would vote for Jack the Ripper, a German Shepherd, a cinder block or a ham sandwich so long as it promised to keep the free shit a-flowin.

But it's so obvious that she's a criminal

The general public recieves all their political information from social media and the news stations in her employ.

A lot of people are simply because she has a wrinkled up pussy. Americans really are fucking stupid, and I'm an American.

/Thread
We did elect a man because he was black... twice

B-but make America great again!

sure kid

I still can't even decide who is worse her or trump. It's not like it matters she's gonna be the next president regardless.

exactly. and the democrats love that the voting public is that stupid, and will continue using this tactic until they wise up.

truth.

people who still don't get that the fix is in after yesterday's show will likely never get it.

shepherd/block 2016

I want Jack the Rippers emails!

A question from a yuropoor.

Why again should Hillary/Trump be worse than for example George W. Bush? Wasn't your system of checks and balances able to provide stability for over 200 years already? Why should it stop with one of these idiots?

We've had worse presidents (Genocidal Andrew Jackson)

Hillary was kicked off the ethics committee in the water gate trial. Not ethical enough to be part of that but let's make her our leader. Trump may be a fool but at least he isn't a blatant criminal.

What about Trump University?

This.

The sooner we can get to ruin the sooner we can get back to rebuilding the country-- this time without the parasites.

Because she got a vagina

I'm not saying Trump is pure as an angel criminally. To me the Trump university looks like Trump was running a school like a business trying to earn money