No way, such an event is virtually unheard of

Somebody should gas you José

Friendly reminder that this shit is going to penalties

Kroos > Özil in the middle

Can't decide who I want to lose more desu

no

everyone got those beerds ready?
watcha drinking?

>Germany on the left and France on the right.

TRIGGERED

>tfw I don't have any feel of hatred towards France and even quite like the country

I'm a disgrace to my people

You can still make things right tough.

Hopefully Germany deliver a final solution to Portugal on Sunday.

thank you white ally

ftfy

But Neuer...

>want France to win
>need Germany to stop Poortugal in the final
Too many conflicting feels

my TV always shows this play when they are introducing euro

the guy flicks it over the defender, he kind looks german imo

does anyone know this play?

iktfb

>H
>R
>E

>drinking bear
not gonna make it

Don't give up France

how do we fix france?

Hummels out with a virus

who dat

Hey, I have the exact same kettle.

thanks

Please refrain from posting my picture

IM TRYING TO BUT ITS REST DAY AND EURO DAY

>expect terrorist attack

>Hopefully Germany deliver a final solution to Portugal on Sunday.
This is most outrageous
We had volunteers on the Blue Division fighting the communists in the East
Germans are bros

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Léa_Seydoux.jpg
Hmm, I haven't the faintest clue lad.

That feel when want to cheer for Germany, but if they win Portugal will play the confed cup and i will have to bear the tournament with the disgusting Cristiano playing it.

My gf
check my 1

Doesn't matter to me who wins, as long as the winner smashes Alberto Barbosa in the final

Really wondering how the midfield will handle itself with the core gone.

TSU?

dubs and i'll sing the french national anthem and vocaroo it

Can I make the German national team?

I'm ready. Now please don't play some sort of Portugal-tier shitball, France and Germany.

What station in America? ESPN or ESPN2?

Hope it will be a good match. Lets have threads as civil as the ones with Italians.

plizz do

>tfw want to enjoy this match but my depression is at its peak

I hope Giroud does his ACL so Wenger will have to rely on a random Japanese kid he only signed for shirt sales and be exposed as an absolute nob desu

>witnessed

dubs and no more "dubs and i do"

They should just kick Africa nt out and skip to the Portugal vs Germany final today. I can't celebrate Sunday.

Do you think she has a hairy bumhole

fox news

>0-0 after 120 minutes

Take my dubs and do it

FRANCE IS THE ONLY LOGICAL WINNER MOTHER FUCKERS

GERMANY: DISGUSTING CHEATERS, STEROID USERS, DIVERS, VERTIBRAE AND TEETH BREAKERS (BATTISON)

FRANCE: Honorable. European with open arms. Recently went through tragedies. Lovely host who's had to put up with slavshit and brits destroying everything.

and if Germany win do you REALLY want Ronaldo to have a free trip to the confederations cup even if he loses? fuck that nonsense.

France: good
Germany: evil
Portugal: please nuke off the earth

Who are the bad guys

Look a Football expert.

I gotta take a quick shit lads don't start the game without me k?

britain

the nazis of course

BUILD

>tfw I'm going to pass out any minute now and I have to go to work tomorrow
monday is going to be hell baka senpai

Why do all these faggots want Portugal to lose the final so bad, I think it would be hilarious if France beat Germany tonight and get beat by Portugal on penalities on Sunday

Would be a testament to the hard work and talent in the Portuguese squad

>able to not be asleep
>able to use a computer
>able to think clearly enough to form and type coherent sentences
>"""""depression"""""
>peak

grow up, you're an embarrassment

>3-man Germany midfield + Ozil
>Kante dropped

France are about to get skullfucked.

allons enfants de la patrie !

tastes like shit

Britain is not a country

Quit drinking Schweinhund.

Dropping the Bombs

>All those wogs in the French team

Disgusting

has anyone a non-flash stream?

Is that the zero zinc edition?

reroll for ya

you're right, it's a shithole.

More a redemption for losing against the Greeks at 04

Neutral: France
Bad: Portugal
Evil: Germany

>1)1954 World Cup - Hungary's team captain Ferenc Puskás, considered by many as the best player in the world in that time, was injured by German defender Werner Liebrich, Germany wins WC

>2)1966 - England and Germany collaborately rig the word cup so they eliminate opposing teams using a ref fixing scheme. German Ref Rudolf Kreitlein officiated in the England vs Argentina QF, and English ref Jim Finney officiated in the Germany vs Uruguay QF. Both European sides were severe underdogs. In the Germany vs Uruguay game, the referee (who was Jim Finney, from England) had not recognised a handball by Schnellinger on the goal line and then had sent off two players from Uruguay: Horacio Troche and Héctor Silva. Germany later met England in the World Cup Final.

>3) 1970 - German's food poison English goalkeeper Gordon Banks. Germany ends up beating England in extra time.

>4) 1974 - Carlos Caszely of Chile became the first player in world cup history to be sent off with a red card in a group match against West Germany.

>5) 1974 - Bernd Hölzenbein of West Germany dives for a penalty after being down against Holland. Germany wins WC

>6)1982 - West Germany scored through a goal by Horst Hrubesch again Austria, seeing both teams to qualify for the next stage. West Germany aimlessly kicks the ball around for the next 80 minutes while the Spanish crowd yells "Fuera! Fuera!" ("Out!"). One German fan was so upset by his team's display that he burned his German flag in disgust. FIFA introduced a revised qualification system at subsequent World Cups in which the final two games in each group were played simultaneously due to the German's disgusting faggotry.

Portugal.

Do people not like how we are playing this cup?
I mean I guess our victory against Italy was kinda wobbly but you can't really say anything bad about how the french are playing.

why the french are doing the viking sounds? wtf

No. Just join me, Janosz

why do you get triggered by people posting on their phone

Neutral: France
Bad: Portugal
Evil: Germany

>7) 1982 - German keeper Harald Schumacher decapitates French player Patrick Battiston to prevent him from scoring. Battiston was knocked inconscious, suffered a fractured vertebrae,a broken jaw, and lost 2 teeth. The ref doesn't even award Schumacher a yellow card. Germany ends up beating France in penalties

>8) 1986- West Germany and Mexico draw 0–0 after extra time after 2 Mexico goals are disallwed. Germany wins in penalties.

>9) 1990- Germany player Rudi Völler taunts Holland's best player Frank Rijkaard to cause an altercation and get Rijkaard ejected from the game. Germany beats Holland.

>10) 1990- Germany dives untouched vs Czechoslovakia in the semi-final, the penalty secured a 1-0 win.

>11) 1990- Germany again dives for a 1-0 win against Argentina in minute 85. Argentina saw Roberto Sensini and Pedro Monzon during the match in what was deemed the worst final in history.

>12)1994- Germany dives against Bulgaria to salvage a quarterinal defeat with a penalty but Bulgaria holds on to see the Germans off 2-1

>13) 2002- German handballs not called against them in a match against USA. Germany ends up winning 1-0

>14) 2006- German player Miroslav Klose shatters Argentine Goalkeeper Roberto Abbondanzieri's ribs. Abbondanzieri is carted off. Germany scores on backup keeper Leonardo Franco to draw 1-1 and proceeds to win in penalties

>15) 2010- Germany cheats against England, disallowing a clear goal which would've leveled the score and changed the momentum of the game. Alas the goal is not recognized and Germany proceeds to beat England on counterattacks 4-1.

Should we build the Berlin Wall on mexico?

Portugal is not playing tonight.
Looks like you love Portugal NT.

doesn't say anything about zinc or the absence of it...

zero sugar though

strawpoll.me/10690329
strawpoll.me/10690329
strawpoll.me/10690329

E X T R E M E L Y important poll.

Stop spamming.
No one cares.

I hope on a repeat of 1940.