ITT : Weirdest places Sup Forums has ever fapped

ITT : Weirdest places Sup Forums has ever fapped

Other urls found in this thread:

happy-kiss.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In a water drainage tunnel

This guy has really good taste in metal.

why would you not make that shit full screen? that dude must have some seriously good eye sight

Church bathroom during service

fucked gf in cousins time capsule room at my aunties place that was pretty surreal. sort of like pic related and im not a small guy 300lb i kept waiting for the bed to just give out under us

oh and in the ocean.good roots

faps bingo in the middle of a cornfield

Church office while i was cleaning
(Janitor)

On a remote island in a room full of 30 other guys sleeping in bunk beds

i think i never once in my life did that.

Helped an ex girlfriend and her family move to a new house. When we were done packing it all up i hopped in the back of the U-Haul while they drove it and jacked off in one of the seats we put back there.

In my friend's sock.

While he was in the room.

Not two feet away.

>mfw he knew I was doing it

when i was in basic training for the Army i used to fap in the showers.

came buckets.

zfg.

Also when I was 16 i had a qt3.14 g.f who had an even cuter lil sister.

I fapped into lil sisters dirty stinky socks once.

In the girl's washroom on the last day of highschool, came right on the toilet seat.

in a police cell while in custody
truestory

That's funny, we used to haze the shit out of a guy who fapped in the shower at basic. At night we would hold him down and beat the shit out of him with our boots.
When did you go in? This was army at Fort brag by the way.

in Geography class at school

2005 ft jackson.

nobody ever said anything to me about it.

so either i was really slick or nobody saw me.

Middle of class in 7th grade. Had my hand in my pocket

school hallways I guess

girls toilets
+behind the back of my aunt

Toilet at my driver license school
fapped in pause in middle of a theory lesson
some women waited in front of door
FAP FAP FAP FAP

Beside friend on a tour bus full of guys in 7th grade

in my car while driving 80mph

been there, done that. Nothing like releasing your spunk load all over your trousers at 100mph

thats what socks are for m8.

many loads have been released behind the wheel of my truck into a sock.

On a submarine @ 500 feet.

Just let it on to your trousers and scrape crust off later

In the train to go to work. Each morning I can find a good thread on Sup Forums. I've got a hole in my left poket to have a good sneaky wank.

I would do, but i enjoy the feeling of soft girls socks around my cock.

My brother. I did the same when my cousins were moving to a new house...but sadly no chair. Stood up in a moving vehicle and shot my load and left it there. I'm not to sure if anybody saw my splooge but kinda wanted them to.

In a tree line in afghanistan

omg that a crt tv

In a restaurant's cold-room that's basically a large fridge. It's where my sister works and I was cleaning there and decided to try it out. I like trying different things... I also one time went outside to forest in winter and stripped myself and fapped when it was freezing. Needed a good shower after that. I don't know why I enjoy doing these kind of things.

In a airplane bathroom.

In an airplane while I was flying it.

In the woods.

It's pretty gay to get off on the thought of another man masturbating.

Church bathroom. Still feel good about it

In teacher's office next to active classroom while supposedly "working on school paper" at teacher's PC.

On a boat
>gf was sleeping
>bust nut over side

Walmart bathroom and grandmas room

in the scrub brush alongside the Salton Sea

i meant guilty! Wtf auto correct!

What a fag.

>be me, M13
>swimming in pond with 13yo girls
>fap under dock in shade while they are jumping in the water

>and grandmas room

Haha so funny you most likely gave someone PTSD!! XDD

gender neutral bathroom?

I fapped in my mom's car once. While she got dow to a friends house for a bit.

Back seat of long family road trip

In the driver's seat doing 75 down I-10 west through Texas

In a jacuzzi on a cruise ship at 1 in the morning

that was your spunk floating around in there then? I saw that in the Jacuzzi on the cruise ship I was on, and didn't get in because of that.

with 4 other friends simultaneously in an public heated swimming pool

I also fapped in a packed charter bus once n Mexico.

>Happy Kiss board

happy-kiss.pw/

my sisters mouth

I dont think so I didnt notice it floating around after

I fapped in the back of a bus too, and ended up getting my first gay handjob as a result. This kid offered to help, so I figured fuck it, why not, and let him bring me off.

My grandma's basement while her and my mom were loud having a conversation about taxes.

My sister's now ex boyfriend once brought us to his cousins house in cali she had huge tits and hugged me alot I fapped standing in front of her toliet and over the course of the next few weeks I fapped using her panties and once cummed on her tooth brush and watched her use it

Places I've fapped

>the white house
>the library of congress
>Yellowstone national park outside, was majestic
>the national archives
>a greyhound back of the bus bathroom
>I was cumming at midnight on new years from 2011 to 2012, never was successful for the others, kind of a tradition for me now
>whacked off in old Tom Anderson's tool shed, it was cool.
>on top of the large rock cut at rock cut state park
>fapped on a boat
>fapped on a float
>fapped in a chair
>on my sisters hair
>I've fapped everywhere
>in the rest stops of over 30 states. You know what my goal is
>went to Christian summer camp, snuck in chapel at night and fapped behind the pulpit

My job in magazine full with human and animal bones

In my 8th grade science class, I was sitting with 2 people either side of me. I let out a load onto the side of my pants and no one noticed surprisingly. The guy next too me just thought I was shaking the desk.

I dunno, I have done a couple of places. Alright let's see.

On the street while there were people walking around.
In the middle of nowhere.
On a public beach during vacation.
During class (My class had over 30 girls and only 4 guys).
In the girls locker room.
In my friend's house on his sister's bed.
In a hotel pool with hundreds of people. Most of the time right next to girls I didn't even know. I wasn't even hiding it, I wanted them to see it. Good number of times I even attracted girls to sit next to me and watch. Some pretended to swim underwater while clearly they were just watching me. I was doing this for 10 years. I really miss those times.

Which one of these is the weirdest?

*onto the inside

Grandma's house the day after my grandpas funeral.

i used to work in an office when i was about 19 and there was only one other dude in my part of the building, but he was hardly ever there as he did a lot of installation work
i used to jerk off at my desk literally on a daily basis

>hurr hurr durr you're gay
grow up

Huh?

In the parking lot, gardening section and bathroom. Experiment with their different lives each time I go.

into one of the huecos in hueco tanks state park in texas

a girl at work hit me, i went to the bathroom fapped i don't remember her but she has.

Target dressing room

Inb4 full metal jacket 2

While getting a haircut under the hair-guard

Used to work in ems overnight on 24 hour shifts. Jacked off then all the time. Once in the back of the ambulance

BEHOLD

In my ex-wife's vagina. My whole hand a cock both fit so I went for it.

I remember that when I was 14 I fapped in a girls bed when I slept at her place, she was in the shower and I was to shy back then.

In your friends house on his sisters bed. Shit, I'd beat the shit out of your virgin trap loving ass if I had caught you.

In my Dad's truck waiting for him to finish an interview. got bored

got a bunch
>into milk at a friends
>in a roof when was installing cable
>in public pool
>off a balcony in a highrise
>into a girls dildo stash bag

Is that a lake?

on a school trip in a room shared with 4 friends
in the woods behind the bushes
in a garden

when you see it...

are you stupid? he can close the tab faster when it's like this.

I jacked off during my great grandpa's funeral while they lowered her into the ground.

In the empty cubicle at work. It was in a corner where no one would see me, but everyone knew I liked ot take my lunch there so there were some close calls.

In the freezer as an employee at target

In a 150 degree porta shitter. But in the military you will gap about anywhere. Really not that wierd.

In boot camp. There was a door that lead behind the dryers where all the piping and shit ran through so at night while on post I would walk back there and yank it into and clean towel I could find then throw it in the bin when I was finished. I would walk out and change over with the on coming post and go to sleep.

>close tab
>sitting here naked.

Sweet Slayer banner

Was visiting a friend, we had a couple of drinks, he fell asleep. Went in his sisters room, grabbed a pair of dirty panties on the floor. Went to the toilet and jerked of in her underwear. No regrets\

you sick fuck

In my church

user, you're a god of fapping. Bless you for your semen that scatters the globe.

Church bathroom during grandfather's funeral.