Broke up with this bitch. Curious to see what you guys rate her looks out of 10...

Broke up with this bitch. Curious to see what you guys rate her looks out of 10. Of course I'll post her nudes if this gets replies ;)

7/10

Show me the ass so I can rate her properly.

7/10 maybe 8

8/10

Ask and you shall receive

Booty pics plz

id give her an 8. why breakup with her. what was she like?

7.6412/10. You can round that up if you'd like.

Honestly surprised with the ratings. Always thought she was a 6 at best

10/10 moar

Her face looks good in op, not so much here. Decent body on her though.

7/10

Agreed. 6/10

Good ass. Pretty face 7/10

She's in very good shape and her face is attractive with makeup. Definitely higher than a 6 and lower than an 8. The real question is why did you dump her?

she looks like she thinks she's better looking than she is, she's cute, but seems attention seeking.

all in all, i wouldn't kick her out of bed in the morning.
but i'm sure you had reasons to dump her, you just do you, live it up OP

Below average face in my opinion

Yeah, there's a thing called Above Average Blonde Girl Syndrome.

It's where girls, mostly blondes, who are cute but not amazing go through life expecting the luxuries of super models and refuse to settle for anything less. eventually they end up settling for some asshole or a meathead, and convince themselves they "won" or whatever. they treat everyone like shit.

Went out in high school. Then when we graduated went different ways in college. While I was away at college wanted to break up with her but she didn't want to, so I just started being a dick. Moved to a closer college back home and we were both over it, so we broke up. I just never found her beautiful ever, but on rare occasions I want her. Oh well

very pretty, great body

girl like her is gonna get dicked down in college a lot. some guy will wife her.

still hit it on holiday breaks and stuff if you're into it, if you dated in high school she'll have a weird obsession with you always.

in meantime enjoy college as a single man, don't focus to much on getting laid, focus on having fun. the puss will come.

Well you have the right mindset to get more attractive women. Most guys would fixate on her and then more then likely get dumped themselves.

I appreciate the advice bro. She's one of those girls that has to be in a relationship, so months after we broke up she has a new guy. He's a complete loser and it just makes her way less attractive now. Don't think I could ever let myself go back to that

yeah man, i had a similar situation, started dating a girl from my hs like, right at the end of senior year, (we went to prom as friends, but ended up hooking up/dating).

she was cool and pretty okay looking, but in college it was so restrictive to have a GF elsewhere, so i broke up with her. she immediately started dating someone else, that hurt, but i just forced myself to go out, and have fun with people on my floor and it was awesome.

she happened to be in the city my school was in the next year, we banged haha, but it never went past that. don't really talk to her anymore (7 years later)

is that her pussy?

Dude this is exactly the same situation that happened to me. Like pretty much identical. Only difference is I went to college for sports got hurt lost my scholarship and now go to a JC with a bunch of ugly ass women so sometimes it's hard to go out as much, but it's much better being single regardless

Duh

yet here you on on \b posting her pics and being a whiny little bitch.

Sounds like she moved on and you are still complaining to mom about your chicken nuggets.

Grow a pair and let it go man..

Dude almost identical situation here, played varsity baseball in high school, as a sophomore started.
scholarship offers by end of sophomore year, beginning of senior year, really bad car accident, tore rotator cuff, acl, bad concussion (resulting in like, permanent vertigo and deafness in right ear)

all offers taken off the table. ended up at a good school still, but the broads weren't nearly as good as where i was headed (read: U of Miami was where i was going, ended up at NYU)

9/10

more pussy

Fuck man that sucks. But NYU doesn't seem too bad. I bet the nightlife is really good

8/10. her body is hot and she has blond hairs :) can't really see the eye colours

it was alright, basically you needed a fake though, there wasn't a campus so parties were held in bars and shit. can't really complain i guess.