A gift from me to all of you

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/acidosis#Overview1
quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/coral2.html
mindbodygreen.com/0-6243/How-to-Balance-Your-pH-to-Heal-Your-Body.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your gift sucks

That's quiet nice! Thanks! What about an Info Thread

Why? This way you can increase your life age.

Distilled water is acidic
What the fuck

How? Pleas explain

Thanks but I would mind using garlic, onion etc. In my food. Just because of the smell and a followed diet.

Why is being acidic bad and why is being alkaline good?

help I don't understand, I am not trolling I am ignorant.

I second that!

Increase in pH acidic level in your body will going to shorten your life.

>distilled water
>4-5 pH
absolute bullshit

W
hen your body fluids contain too much acid, this is known as acidosis. Acidosis occurs when your kidneys and lungs can’t keep your body’s pH in balance. Many of the body’s processes produce acid. For instance, your lungs and kidneys can usually compensate for slight pH imbalances, but problems with these organs can lead to excess acid in your body.

The acidity of your blood is measured by determining its pH. A lower pH means that your blood is more acidic, while a higher pH means that your blood is more basic. The pH of your blood should be around 7.4. healthline.com/health/acidosis#Overview1
Go and read an entire article on it.

Snake oil bullshit.

quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/DSH/coral2.html

>Alkaline diet (also known as the alkaline ash diet, alkaline acid diet, acid ash diet, and the acid alkaline diet) describes a group of loosely related diets based on the belief that certain foods can affect the acidity and pH of bodily fluids, including the urine or blood, and can therefore be used to treat or prevent diseases. Due to the lack of credible evidence supporting any benefits of this diet, it is generally not recommended by dietitians and other health professionals.[1]

yeah it is bullshit because pure h2o can work at as a base or acid so there is know way it could be so low

Yeah , but acidic food also includes non-veg, bad drinks etc. Which brings negative emotions, inner body spoil and of course is unhealthy. Much of the acidic things should be avoided, what doctors and research says I don't care.

Useful shit thread?
Useful shit thread.

but if you blood becomes too basic isn't that just as bad because i know that it needs to stay 7.4, so if it got to say for example 8.0 would that be equally dangerous

hardcore B8

Read this ...As a naturopath and yoga therapist for over a decade I can say that pH balance is a top priority when I am working one on one with my students. Since most people are too acidic, teaching them how to return to a slightly alkaline state is a major piece of the healing puzzle.mindbodygreen.com/0-6243/How-to-Balance-Your-pH-to-Heal-Your-Body.html

>don't eat blackberries hardly ever.

Nigger do you even know how good they are for you?!?

Fuck off to buzzfeed