Attention Trump supporters:

Attention Trump supporters:

Yesterday the remaining Bernie supporters who were the last hold outs gave in when they came to the realization that Hillary will be the next president, and it has already been decided.

When will you guys finally realize this?

Hillary will be the next president, and there's not a damn thing that you can do about it.

Even if Trump were to win in a 70/30 landslide, they will never tell the public this. It will be announced that "it was close, but Hillary is the victor in a 55/45 race. It was tight, but Mrs. Clinton won."

The sooner that you understand this, the less frustration you will feel when it goes down exactly as I stated. You will see, it will happen in exactly this way, and you will think back to this day when you read this post.

Remember today anons, when Hillary wins the election 55 to 45 over Trump. You will then stop and wonder, how many votes did trump REALLY get?

I mean im not going to vote for her, but i know she has won.

I fully agree, but if it is ever found out by the general public there will be hell to pay. The entire system is corrupt as shit.

The masses just don't seem to care though. At least not yet.

Nope, as long as they keep getting their freebies, they're going to keep voting democrat.

Only a small number of people are starting to see this stuff. Others have been telling them for a long time, but are always put off as quacks, or conspiracy fags.

The FBI thing has more people watching now.

They will try to remove it from the new cycle as quickly as possible. The public has a very short memory.

>I have no fucking idea what the Electoral College is or what it does.

HRC will win 2016.

You do realize that Bill Clinton is an Elector.

Also, other Electors have vowed to vote for Hillary.

So what you're saying is, the system is corrupt and a sham; so we need to rally and violently seize power in the name of Trump the God Emperor!
Blood of the Hillary supporters shall flow!

She has already won

quads speak truth. quads making america great.

Why don't you try to re-read my post again?

Do you think Hillary Rodham Clinton is Donald Trump?

this.

pretty much done at this point. only the formalities are left.

Yep.. That's what they said about the Brexit vote as well.. Right up until - Oh,shit !

Too bad Bernie seemed the most serious politician even Obama acknowledge it, because he started from the bottom.
Also he didn`t want to use the Jew card wich is pretty impressive you could hear the gulp when asked then said his whole family was killed in the holocaust but didn`t say gorillions.
Stupid Trump and his advisors saying shit that just popped on his head, he could done the international law of 1965 like Israel, also calling people Japs, the saying he believed in traditional marriage so that is why he didn`t support homos, anyway I used to like when he did speeches do you guys think he surfs this site ?
he does use tweeter a lot.

Found one of the last Bernie supporter hold outs right here....

>believing in fantasies

Lately Trump has been making a lot of antiemetic remarks. This has been a very bad week for him.

anti-Semitic

>fucking auto-correct

Yeah and know that supposed holocaust survivor died they are more sensitive than a fat whore on her period.

Yup, seems like it has already been decided for us. Still won't vote for her though.

She's already bought the election.

America is being played, and Bill and Hillary are laughing all the way to the White House.

Next on their agenda, take away guns and remove the presidential term limits.

pasta the pasted pasta for pasta
>also anyone enthusiastic re:any current likely US pres should suck 1M zombie cocks

>paranoid delusions

Dude tbh these democrats new platform isnt even that freebie based. No universal health care, they want to bomb the shit out of the middle east, and they want the TPP. New dems are basically the new RINOs

>Next on their agenda, take away guns and remove the presidential term limits.
Same was said about Obama.

How do you propose gathering 300 million guns?
They won't need to remove term limits. The Republican Party is gone.

>want the TPP
Hillary is now against TPP. The unions didn't like it, so she changed and is now against it.