ITT: Oldfags give newfags life advice

ITT: Oldfags give newfags life advice

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-harambe-new-face-50-bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do I shot web?

eat drink and be merry. don't worry so damn much and NEVER lose it over a woman.

get off Sup Forums before "it" get's you.....

Weeds actually great.

Whats meaning of itt

I'm no oldfag at all, but.

11. So much
Ancientfag here, and that one is the biggest one. It will ruin your life and your kid's life if you impregnate a cunt.

this guy knows
Being in my late 30s, this is solid advice. Save this one and read it once a week. Keep yourself grounded.

In This Thread

don't surround yourself with people you don't like, unless they pay you.

How do I give the suc

Bump

Always pay your bookie and the dope man FIRST

put bennis on forehead and testicles in mouth and inhale deeply

Always noko otherwise you won't find your thread

And don't be a roody-poo

In to tell
In this thread
Invisible truth teller
It tells tales
In today's tomorrow
It tainted Tim

It means what ever you want it to mean.

11 is the most common sense one there. stop dicking in crazy.

What does sage mean?

15 is so true. girls never seem to understand honor and dignity

You put "sage" in the "Options" field when posting, and it won't bump a thread when you post.

It does have some uses, like showing disapproval of a thread, so your post won't keep the thread alive.

It does have other use, which is called "polite saging". It doesn't show disapproval, but sometimes when you'd post something that wouldn't be too much related to the central topic of a thread, you sage politely to answer a post, but you don't want to bump the thread again because what you posted isn't 100% related to the central topic.

Nowadays it's kinda "pointless", because you can't discern anymore who's saging and who's not.

I'm sorry if I didn't explained it well, I'm kinda sleepy and english isn't my mother language.

> Be a man, not a boy.

> Start paying attention to successful people and stop hanging out with worthless shit stains.

> Try to live each day to it's fullest.

> Work hard and play well, don't forget your obligations and where you came from.

> If you have children be there for them financially and emotionally. You have a chance to not make more retarded and fucked up citizens.

> When you fail learn from your mistakes. You have a fucking brain, use it.

> Love yourself.

Also, "sage" isn't in the meaning of a "wise old man", but it's a Japanese derived word (下げる - sageru) which means “to lower”.

It came from 2channel.

I been on this board about two hours. How fucked am I?

I do the last one since I was 12. It's pretty good.

Don't go to Sup Forums for advice is my advice, but hey this is Sup Forums and I'm giving you an advice, which is completely against the initial advice I gave you. So, question is, do you heed my advice on not taking advice from Sup Forums, seeing as how you are on Sup Forums?

You just need to know what to absorb and what to discard.

very.

Ok. Fair enough.

1,2,7,somewhat 8,11,14 are the only ones that aren't butthurt autist whining

I'm super enlightened old fag here.. they say I shouldn't come here but fuck them

...lol butt fuck them

ikr? xD

Don't cut in half a bottle of superglue.

get the fuck out

this kind of shit is so unbelievably autistic

bruh.. what are you trying to teach these kids? how to be an obedient slave to corporate?

this has to be the most retarded retard ever

Make health one of the single most important priorities in your life. So many people, in fact most of the people I know or see have gone through their life without doing this. It is shocking how uncommon it is for people in this day in age to give a shit about what they are doing to their health.

Just remember one important ominous thing. You WILL develop health conditions down the road if you do not prioritize your health. That makes sense doesn't it? Why should you expect yourself to be fine later if you don't take care of yourself now?

And when those health conditions arrive they will make your life more miserable and they will suck to live with. They may even evolve into serious illnesses or tragic medical events that will make your last days painful and insufferable.

It is also time for you to take a mature big step in your life and decide once and for all you will make it habitual and natural to eat as healthy as possible every single day. I hate junkfood. It isn't good for children. It isn't good for adults. It isn't good for anybody. It is a poison in society.

If that isn't reason enough then try this. When you start exercising a big part of exercise is recovery. If you eat healthier food you recover faster. So if you care at all about exercising and staying fit for life WHICH YOU SHOULD then you would never want to eat food that makes it harder for you to recover inbetween your workouts.

Another thing is that the plaque created in your arteries by the saturated fat is actually almost medically impossible to remove. That plaque will stay there forever in your body and as a result permanently downgrade your circulatory system. Stop the accumulation of it now before it develops into something serious like heart disease.

I know nobody will take my post seriously but oh well. That is my advice

>1. always go into life completely missing the point

How do I avoid getting led on by women? How do I become the masculine womanizer who gets all the babes?

has anyone ever been as far as decided to want
look more like?

you are what you want to be..
so if you truly want to seduce hot women then just become what seduces them..
but I'll give you a secret, just find some decent looking girls and learn how to set up booty calls.. black guys were smart for coming up with that one

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-harambe-new-face-50-bill

When used properly, this will save you a lot of trouble, help you make better decisions, and grow as a person.

true life advice can not be shared so frivolously