What the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me...

What the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me? She was supposed to be the one and here she shows she's just another fucking whore. Holy shit I'm literally seeing red right now what the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtu.be/2RFTYDhbHqk?t=55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't fucking see straight. I have never been more upset.

Post feet

>Baltimore

>She was supposed
>She

wtf i hate baltimore now

you sound like a pyschopath

you will never meet here no she is not "the one" you fucking creep
also she looks weird
also yes of course she's a whore all women are whores welcome to life

He looks more Turkish than she does

Fucking roaches they have no soul.

She supposed to be my waifu and keep pure for me

particularly those who use social media to advertise themselves.

She was supposed to find someone unimaginably better looking than the average user though, not fuck some filthy turkroach.

This just kills the Anzu.

>Kinder Eggs

DELET THIS IMMIDEATLEY!!!!!!

I thought she died in that nightclub, or was hunged by Erdogan.

DELETE
REEEEEEEEEEE

That's me lads

I seem to have caused some kind of confusion.

>she

Woah calm down Jackson, go easy on your blood pressure m8.

This fucker used to reply to every single one of her tweets.
He's probably her biggest orbiter.
Yet he managed to meet her and spend time with her.

I can't fucking believe this.

He's probably loaded with money

Yes, normal people tend to speak with other people, and sometimes even develop deep romantic relationships. Forgive her for not being loyal to autist thousands of kilometers away which she never saw and if he met her IRL he would just stare from afar

Would you say he's... encroaching her?

>these are the kind of "men" that beta-orbit a cockroach in human form

>the cringey shit that aspies think should work on girls but doesn't
>actually does work on an aspie who dresses as a girl

surprise, surprise

Sorry Sup Forums but you guys fail to realize how even the most beta person responding to a girl on twitter can end up dating the girl and even marrying her.

This is what happened with Utada Hikaru, you know the Japanese chick that sings those Kingdom Hearts songs.

Some unemployed Italian NEET loser who used to be an ex-bartender seduced Utada Hikaru through Twitter and he ended up marrying her despite being a fucking NEET.

A lot of weeaboos most have killed themselves when this happened.

>even she looks surprised that someone's marrying her

>Sup Forums gets cucked by Kevin from Baltimore

so this roach is living in baltimore now?
>it didnt die in a fucking terrorist attack
fuck life

You have one job Turkey.

I don't care about her, but I'm better looking than this guy and I am alone again.

I heard that Kevin said she actually smells like poop irl

What is wrong with her face?

post pic
I'll be honest w/ u senpai

nice try NSA
i wouldn't even post pic on jewbook

Good fucking lord she got fat again

that's not her boyfriend, her boyfriend is this Asian dude from Kyrgyzstan. No I'm actually not mememing.

That other guy is probably a beta orbiter who she friend zoned.

>anzu is a whore
OH NO WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED
kys you naive faggot with trash tier taste

They are both Turks it's not mixing

yep

What kind of dog is this

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

it's a hot dog before the fur is removed

why the fuck do you faggots obsess over a tranny

camwhores are actually much smarter than people give them credit for. They consciously behave the way they do to manipulate betas into thinking they are innocent and sweet to increase their popularity, making money in donations or ad revenue along the way. They actually despise their fanbases and most likely show the messages they get to their friends and laugh about it.

Not a tranny

Have you considered that they know each other?

This is the milk saga all over again.

Why do all these cute girls have such dumpy boyfriends?

Why won't they fuck ME

they can't ride the Tokyo Metro to your apartment without getting molested to climax on the train desu

Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall

What? That's her husband?

When I heard about it I assumed it was some macho Italian guy with a jawline like a Roman statue.

I'm fucking losing my shit here
Why will nobody have sex with me

Look at this happy gay couple

The more I think the angrier I get

I just punched a fucking hole in my wall

give me ONE reason why I shouldn't kill myself lads

Her face reminds me a bit of Rodger Ebert with his disease.

feels good man

cut off your penis

I'll let you live for free at my house

that's the thing though

I'm a self made man

I don't need charity

I have tons of money

I'm 6'2" and go to the gym

and these fucking WHORES think that its better to fuck some autist american than me

but are you a gentleman?

are you Japanese?

>Liking 2D converted to 3D
Kill yourself

As this guy said, the white guy in the OP is a BETA orbiter. She is dating this Asian guy

I'm gonna beat the fuck out of him

so, she is into racial purity ey?

This is just a ruse, there's literally no way Anzu would date anyone but me

they are evil then

This

Yeah, Utada Hikaru could have chosen any Italian male but she ended up picking an Italian NEET to marry.

So what are you waiting for, NEETs of Sup Forums.

Go tweet away. You can marry a Japanese Pop Star, too!

>Anzu
>the one
Crispy is superior

>Asian guy
>Asian dude
both are turks senpai so it doesn't fit your "white grill dating asian guy" memes

Literally who

I don't understand

Turkish pussy is for SERBIAN cock!

btfo, Asian bois.

KHANZ

Wasnt that thing a trap?

everybody is a trap
internet rule number i-dont-remember

Where do you get these pics? Instagram, facebook or twitter?

>6'2"
>gym
>japanese

Well, that's unusual.

congrats, you discovered the Earth is round

I hope this is the final straw for you and you kill yourself

What is up with these ravens fans I see them all the time

>They actually despise their fanbases

This is 100% true.

Used to do online fandub VA shit and was in groups with people like JonTron, Arin, Nyanners, Stamper etc etc

They all fucking DESPISE their audiences. Largely because they are really hard on themselves, so they think the people who think they are good, must be complete and utter fucking losers.

Holy molly what is this thread

Like any other famous then.

To be fair she is mentally ill herself.
Has a very obvious complex about her race, so it's not surprising she jumps on the first white cock she can find.
When you live in Japan long enough you will come to encounter many such women. At first you think it's cool because easy sex, but then you realize how fucked up to the core these people are.

I'm the guy who started Sup Forumscraft (haven't opened MC since 2015), and after 1 week I absolutely despised everyone who played on the server and the shitty "community" they built around it. It's partially my fault because I knew the MineCraft community was 14 year olds with ADHD, but holy fuck, they're simple-minded, juvenile, nitwits.

It's not just Sup Forumscraft and Minecraft. WoW, Guild Wars, Skyrim, Civ, EU4, the new Mount and Blade... all of these idiotic kids polluting every gaming community, who constantly want shit dumbed down and easy. They literally want every game they play to be a senseless, meaningless, quick victory.

It's fucking instant gratification, and some adults want it too. It pisses me off.

Fuck teleportation, fuck your unrealistic and unhistorical diamond armor, fuck potions. It's not a goddamn fantasy game. It's supposed to be civilisation building.

There are people who aren't dumbasses and actually read the intro to the server that explains everything, but they were so few and far between.

lmao i just think it's hilarious that you find that even remotely comparable

if you hadn't made the server someone else would have

My point is, internet fanbases are shit because they're filled with 14 year old kids that aren't fully mentally developed. They go onto things that are made for a niche audience, and demand it be made accessible to them, and because these dumb kids are so numerous, they have the ability to invade the entire platform and fuck it up irrevocably.

Just look at the pathetic state of World of Warcraft today.

That's why anything good needs a steep barrier to entry that keeps the goddamn under 18s out.

Thank you, mongol khan.

> if you hadn't made the server someone else would have
There was Sup Forumscraft, which interestingly enough was just a regular MC server until Sup Forumscraft 2.0, where they stole the "civilisations" concept.

And 4craft, which was dead well before I started my server.

All of these were regular Minecraft survival servers. The "civilisation" and "nation" and "historic" components I can say I legitimately started.

The closest thing before Sup Forumscraft was Marcus Aurelius' Roman Empire, which was a faction on the Minecraft forums, but it was an on-rails experience all created by the devs. I actually allowed people to create their own history.

She looks fucking disgusting

BALTIMORE'D

I know I single-handedly created that style of server because it didn't fucking exist before I did it.

I played on the Roman Empire faction for 4 months. I constantly scanned the Minecraft forums, Curse and Planet Minecraft. No one played Minecraft as a historic RP multiplayer sandbox.

It is now a style of server you see.

Actually, when I started it I was getting sick of Minecraft as even a platform. You need a dozen plugins to transform Minecraft from the pile of shit it naturally us, and even then you have to contend with the incredibly juvenile and malconditioned Minecraft playerbase.

>give me ONE reason why I shouldn't kill myself lads

youtu.be/2RFTYDhbHqk?t=55s

they're a white turk and a mongoloid turk though, they're the same nationality but different ethnicities.