Sup Forumsrothers. I've just thought of the best raid that we can do in Sup Forums history

Sup Forumsrothers. I've just thought of the best raid that we can do in Sup Forums history...

...........?

raid your mothers panties

cunt

You mad?

we raid marco wuitz

What if we go on Youtube and other social media and raid the shit out of them to resurrect Keemstar?

This would piss off everyone.

this is some real "i doubt it" shit right here boys

raid your mothers panties

that is the worst idea i have ever heard

a good raid gets on the news

Raid your moms panties?

Hear me out. I don't like that cunt. But neither does most of the internet.

If we go on a like raid, help Keem back up, and dislike all that oppose, we can successfully piss off all of Youtube.

Im unemployed, I have nothing better to do and itll be a while till me and my regular hooker meet tonight.

What do we do

Imagine if Sup Forums were to pull this off. Imagine all the tears of angry 12 year olds. Imagine the fun that shall be had on Sup Forums...

We should go on a like raid for Keem, dislike and flag all that go against them to get them BANNED, and make Keem relevant again.

bumping for interest

Ill have to make a 4th seperate youtube account and start on it. Wed need hundreds of people though

Yes. Let's reempower a piece of shit that sends his 12 year old fans to swat people and attempt to ruin lives.
Great plan.
Fucking retard

True. However, this hasn't been the first time Sup Forums has successfully raided a large place (Reddit). Let's just upscale it.

Look. Also, you seem to be a summerfag.

How about we raid a store, keep calling them for something
>inb4 been done already

The day Sup Forums sided with Keems 12 y/o fans

newfag here

can someone tell me who keem is so I know what I'm doing this for?

Nah. All the 12 year olds went to LeafyisQueer.

Newfag detected

get out

Timebomb v3
1 month edition

Who?

#ResurrectKeemstar

no shit dumbass that's why I want to know who he is

You guys sound like preteens
>I have an ingenious idea for the "next big Sup Forums raid"
>...
>okay, so what if we like all of keemstar's videos, and... haha… get this… we dislike and flag everyone else... haha
Sure faggot, it'll be a while before I meet with my usual sex money person (I mean hooker oops) that I didn't make up to seem cool and mature
>perfect... haha… now we can make everybody on YouTube very angry.
But wait, won't we need more people?
>oh yeah, two twelve-year-olds can't do shit to piss off other twelve-year-olds now...

Guys, guys.

You know. Leafy, GradeA (Maybe), Pyro, Tyler, Smile...

On Youtube, we should also flag raid and get people banned. Imagine the ragefest that shall be had on Youtube!

What about...
PIZZA

I think it's time for another tumblr raid

Fuck you and you're shitty raid. The guy's a prick.
>keemstar detected

2/2

Eh. You kind of have a point with the preteen part. But I'm not doing this for Keem. I'm doing this to make Sup Forums great (again; even though it never was).

Timebomb v3?

Plus! Here's the bonus.

At the end of this, everyone will blame Keem, and he will be banned for sure.

Basically

Or blame his fans

lets start a twitter hashtag

#FuckComey

Send his sister a pizza and call leafy and tell him you sent her a pizza, then he'll freak the fuck out when she actually receives it

>that little fuckstick is my age
>mfw

Tweet it for everyone to see

>a pizza
>not 350

Yeah

SO. I think we came up with a plan.

We shall raid everyone opposed to Keem with Mailbait (for the bomb), with flagging on Youtube to get them banned, a dislike raid, and maybe even false copyright strikes.

At the end of this, everyone will be down (hopefully) and blame Keemstar for this. Then, everyone will destroy Keem while we watch the majesty that is Drama!

His house is a lot nicer than I expected. I figured that YouTube revenue could only buy you a fucking shack unless you made it big (and 3.7 million subscribers isn't even close to making it big on YouTube)

Now we just need the people

Tumblr?

That actually sounds like a decent plan. Will this even kick off?

Another newfag

Pretty decent plan

Whose e-mail do we have?

We have Leafy's so far.

Time to DDOS keem

Can we pizza them too?

No. Not Keem. Do it to someone else so Keem gets blamed for it.

Of course!

Grade?

Sure. Anyone that fought Keem is fair play.

So almost all of popular youtube?

Basically. The more famous they are, the better.

dis gon b good

If we're playing by that logic we should also target older drama alert affected people like tobyturner or bashurverse as well who were supposedly innocent

Was Toby supposedly innocent?

Get the one that had a meltdown.

Yes. According to Keem.

But! The sheep don't know that. You know, the young-lings against Keem, that is.

I don't know, pyro just wanted keem to make it clear that at that point it was merely an allegation, an almost groundless claim as it was just based on a tweet.

Every time there's a raid thread I always wonder if there's a snake in our boots.

Flag for what?

Or if someone poisoned the water hole

Bullying and Harrasment. This falls PERFECTLY in line with Youtube's new violations and terms that updated a week ago.

Boring and shit, just find someone on twitch or something.

top kek

user, just for that I'm promoting you to deputy
>you're my favorite deputy ;)

Harrasing me?

Is anyone ddossing anyone other than leafy?

OPERATION KEEMOTHERAPY IS A GO.

Our goal: To fuck with all that oppose Keem so they blame Keem and destroy him.

What to do: We need to raid these channels. The channels that are included: Pyrocynical, LeafyIsHere, GradeAUnderA, SmileForYoutube, Scarce, more to come.

In the raid, anything goes. We can mailbomb their emails, we can send pizzas to their houses, we can flag their videos and get them a step closer to getting banned, we can dislike raid, etc.

We just need to make it seem that Keem is the one involved in this MASSIVE raid.

who the fuck cares about youtubers anymore man, honestly
i'm not saying that to be wannabe edgy or any of that bullshit
the whole website is just full of formulaic, contrived, sell out bullshit now
even the good ones like h3h3 and filthy frank are shitty now
fuck that website

"Someone else" is fine.

How do we frame keem?

Why scarce? Doesn't he just do news?

It doesnt work here

Keep in mind. Youtube is a FUCKING job for them. They get paid for this shit. By following through with this raid, we can reform Youtube and get rid of the cancer. Victims will be forced to make new content that doesn't feed on drama.

Me

He's Keems replacement

H3H3 was always shit and only edgy teens like him

Papa Franku is shit too but to a lesser degree and he's slowly getting better

Ah, makes sense.

That's the point. He only does news. News that replaces Keem's news. This only makes Keem more guilty.

True, we could get some other fuckin shitty youtube drama to go down. Im on.

you sound like a supreme faggot

Genius

You are a supreme faggot considering that you're on Sup Forums, like us.

You're both supreme faggots, let's end it there

Nice name

Saved.
When this thread 404
I will post it again

We're moving!

We could post shit like"Make Youtube great again"
And post gore and shit and say we won stop until leafy stops making fun of keemstar. Then the fans of both sides keep it goin. we just have to initiate it

I think we could swat them.
fuck the youtube internet gay shit.