Tfw no qt trap bf to cuddle and love

>tfw no qt trap bf to cuddle and love
IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEE

No one understands my pain :(

Traps are vastly overrated. They're cute and fun and everything but they're also fucked up in the head. Always depressed and sad, always desperate need for attention, clingy as fuck at times and flaky at other times. A relationship with a trap is never gonna be like a real relationship, it's more like you acting mental support for a retarded homo. I mean fuck them sure but don't get involved.

>trap bf

so your into ftms?

>it's more like you acting mental support for a retarded homo
True, traps are really overrated. Hrt is shit that destroys your brain and your mental health.

Is this true :(
>traps need to be trans
No

>trap bf

pic related?

Did somebody say...trap thread?

Yes

Nice dubs.

Yes I dated one for a year and met several others. It's always the same story more or less. Also most of them don't enjoy sex a lot because of the anti-testosterone pills. So if your dream is a clingy/flaky mentally unstable NEET who will have sex only to gain your favor then go for a trap. Otherwise stick with a real girl.

Feels bad for me and them

Aren't you in sussex?

But where do you find em

>muh arcadia

No that's a different lad

Sup Forums or /soc/, communities, one I met at a gay bar. There's loads of trans communities and all traps are shut-in nerds so they're all over the internet if you go look.

Trap sex kind of lost it's appeal to me after fucking a few of them too. Anal is such a chore to get ready for and I personally don't want anything to do with their dicks so girls are a lot better in that regard too.

Sup Forums soc

download grindr

download kik and use it for 8ch cuteboys(your gonna have to do a lot of lurking especially in the map and location threads)

kys, Swede, I hate you now

Wheres the one of her with the Trump hat