Anyone who isn't a satanist is a mundane faggot, who fear the fucking demiurge like the little bitch they are

anyone who isn't a satanist is a mundane faggot, who fear the fucking demiurge like the little bitch they are.

satanists are the masters of their world

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofsatan.com/eleven-rules-of-earth.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>satanists are the masters of their world
and slaves of Satan

Ave Satanus

That pic isn't the dawnstar though, He's not some ugly degenerate like Abraham's chaos demon/god

I tell most people I'm an atheist to lower their guard and further mislead them from pallid dead christ

Per Aspera Ad Inferi

I am pretty fine with that

I won't submit to any authority, certainly not that of a fat lonely sperglord.

There are entities that exist who are far darker than Satan. Read some ONA or ToTBL literature if you are serious about this path.

Satanists: Worse goatfuckers than Muslims themselves

Only he will save us from the void, When you die you will descend but he will call out your name and his followers will stop your fall

dat subtle dissuasion

When the world is ours I'll cut your blasphemous tongue from your mouth and nail it to cunt

Good luck with your torture when I'm getting high with Willie Nelson in heaven.

Such edge

I'm fine with Satanists ideas and all but, every one of them that I met dresses like some faggy highschool goth kid who just wants attention. Is that just because those satanists are just fags or do you all dress that way?

>People believe this shite
Organized religion is a lie, you fools.

And I'll be waiting right here.

Satan is light you ignorant fool, the Bible is kike propaganda. Your Abrahamic cultists worship a darker entity than nearly anything in existence. Say for the void dweller himself who Abraham's demon is a corrupted slave to

Why would you be fine with that?

You do realize that God is going to kill Satan and kill you unless you set aside these childish pursuits, right?

If you believe in satan, then youre saying the christians are right.

Only in their God's existence.

How's your mom's basement, user?

Yes, You will wait like a lamb for my butchers blade. Maybe I'll roll around in your blood after I fuck your open wounds.

Nope, Christians got it reversed because Moshe's demon is chaos manifest. Look at the world the kikes are creating and tell me that's not true

Tell yourself whatever you want. Doesnt make it correct. Satan followers and christians are dumb

they are just fags

Satanism wouldnt exist without Christianity

objectively false

Satan is controlled opposition.

It's because they are religious. Every religion follows an unspoken/known dress code.

AND WE ALL KNOW HOW RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE....

FAGGOTS.

Behold my post from earlier

I hope this is fucking bait, but either, my sides have to be around Pluto by now.
I bet you you're just another neckbearded fat ass who think he's edgy as fuck.
Keep posting, user, you're gold.

Objectively true, subjectively false. Fucking retard.

Satanists are attention craving atheists with a mascot because they need an aesthetic as to stand out more because they have no individuality otherwise. They live under the illusion that they do while they following a man-made system/philosophy because they also can't come up with their own ideas.

Satanists are pretentious hipsters and basement-dwelling edglords and Anton LaVey is an autistic faggot.

what are you, the king of the mundane faggots?

Haven't you figured out by now that all religious people have sub par brains?

At least I'm "king" of something and not a neckbearded basement dweller.

That picture... I saw it in a dream 15 years ago, how?

They're just fags.

Hi Edgy McFaggot

too many people claiming to be "satanists" are just mundane faggots who dress up and act like edgy fags, don't let these idiots spoil your perception of satanism! satanism is knowledge, power!

Easy. you just imagined that you saw it in a past dream right now. Brains do weird shit sometimes

I bet that 4 in 5 satanists have a trilby and/or fedora

Yes

most "satanists" simply wish they were satanists! these people don't matter!

You edgy faggots are just as bad if not worse than Christians. You give actual Satanists a bad name.

No, I have been remembering it for a few days now. I was little boy in picture and we were walking somewhere.

You were raped

Most Satanists I've met including myself don't, either they don't or its locked somewhere secret for special occasions

Lol, You really say you are workshipping saturn and you are really occultist and sethist.. damn i feel so much shame to you guys who make love for the elite who uses you as a slave and whore for the materialistic living.. ahah.. you're so easy little faggot.

That would explain a lot. I woke up in my kitchen about 20Ibs fatter covered in food

PARISH HEATHEN

>Autistics are the masters of their world

Repressed childhood anal trauma

>implying you own a silver scimitar forged underground that was never touched by sunlight
>implying you sacrificed your family and friends for power
>implying you can read and control people's emotions at whim
>implying you acquired massive wealth and live a life of boundless hedonism

neckbeard plis go and stay go

>trauma
>my asshole
I fucking doubt it, this shithole can take a beating.

I know 3 satanists. 1 is autistic and socially awkward. He always says and does things that are embarrassing, and he always pushes girls away with his "intellectual" ways because it's obnoxious to always talk about politics, religion, etc.. He's always trying to be somebody he's not in order to impress certain people.

The other is a stripper. She used to be a scene kid, but is now a drunkass hipster who bartends and strips for cash. She has shitty tattoos and piercings, and she has a horse face. She is edgy as fuck and always tries to offend other and be seen. She even has a satanist tattoo. She's trashy as fuck and always whining about not having money and struggling while constantly buying stupid clothes and bottles of whiskey every other day..

The other is a chick I know who has doing a ton of heroin and meth. She listens to typical sludge and black metal and horrible rap music. She where's black all the time and has a huge septum ring and stretched ears. She rarely showers, doesn't take care of her kid, and camwhores for more drug money. She thinks she is a boy and she cuts herself a lot.She blames it on her parents and takes no responsibility for her mistakes and shitty life. So fucking cringy.

>joy of satan

I remember middle school.

Satanists are just extreme as the Christians they claim to hate, just on the opposite side of the spectrum

I do too, I'm now a talmudist

U will die like every servitor of satan, this is his only goal, he don't care about u, doing satanic stuff.

Death ? you'll find that soon if you keep worshiping pallid DEAD christ and Whore-ham-head's God of Abraham

top two are satanists
they are afraid of the light

As a real satanist i would like to say that this is a bad example of satanism and this is probably just a edgy kid out for attention. real satanist uses satan just a symbol and do not worship him or anything, only themselves. If anyone actually wonders what satanism is click the link, it's not about satan and you dont have to be religions or a atheist to be a satanist. you can belive whatever because in satanism that is not what is important.
churchofsatan.com/eleven-rules-of-earth.php

show me trip 6 and I'm a believer

i mean when you send all your opposers and critics to a concentration camps and gas chambers, you dont really need security :/

Literally all of that can be accounted for by false memories

There are posers you conformist

just admit it; your a faggot with no social experience just trying to be edgy. grow up kid your mom cries every night cause of your faggotry

Who fucking cares about any religion don't you guys have better things to do

They are autism. They have no time.

Aren't there 2 types of satanists?

The edgy goat killing faggots and the even edgier be-as-big-a-dick-to-everyone faggots

Also, it is 2016, stop clinging to your emo phase.

>satanfearsthedemiurge

>posers
>2016

Go back to 2005, you emo fucklord

Someone else who actually knows something about Satanism.

Heaven isn't the pinnacle at all.In some ways, more hellish than any hell.

They aren't Satanists. They're all mentally fucked up.

"social experience" is bad for you.

>2016
>still believe in sky daddy and pit fiends

when the fuck are you idiots going to learn that "social experience" / having a "social life" doesn't mean SHIT the way you are thinking of it...?

Those are Laveyan satanists, which are just edgy faggots that found the satanic bible at half price books. Lavey was a total douche who took Ayn Rands philosophy,a direct plagarized segment of Ragnard Redbeards "might is right", and sprinkled in some spooky words and half assed ceremony.
Kys

Absurdist, reporting in.

What is the other kind? Isn't that just the edgy faggots with pretend sacrifice

no matter what brand of satanism you practice you can't escape being an edgy kid.

Anton Lavey's brand of satanism isn't what I would consider being true to oneself

Is that the one which is basically just the idea that you should be incredibly selfish all the time?

all i can say is when i tried to read it i cringed so hard that i couldn't continue. autismos with true neckbeard fedoras and katanas have nothing on the guy.

there are many kinds of satanism. most of them are retarded, practised by faggots, but there are some cool ones. dunno hard to say sthg without generalising

Can I sell my soul for a lolli?

Satanism is a religion for edgy 14 year olds who want to piss mom and dad off.

No. I'm an actual Satanist. Nice dubs.

>implying anyone wants stinky souls
cash only i believe
maybe bitcoins

yeah, it fucking sucks

it's teenagerish until you back it up with some nihilistic philosophy and end up not being a satanist anymore, just an antisocial old creep