What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

he was speaking to Bran

he was speaking to his lawyer

He didn't mean anything. It was just bantz.

whos the guy on the ledt

Sir Robert Cambdenbury

WHERES MAI SISTAHH

HYARGHH

Same line mance Rayder has in S5E1.

Ser Arthur Dayne IS Mance Rayder

He knew they were going to lose.

Ser Alfred Hunrith

Some cunt that D&D made up so they only had to pay for two actors and armour, instead of three

Knew that sounded familiar

Why do they keep having characters repeat lines? "I'll ring your head like a bell" was re-used last episode too

Rhaegar told him he was going to die there, and he told him prophecies of the Long Night.

I like how they talk about Gerold Hightower the next scene just to rub in the fact that they could have put him in but wanted to show dominance over the fans.

Frog man was in on it with Rhaegar and Dayne.

They knew how the whole thing was going to go down from the beginning. Poor Ned.

Was anyone dissapointed that Dawn was marginalized. I mean, it's such a symbol of House Dayne and Arthur himself (like Excalibur) and then they made him dual wield. Fucking kek, D&D.

Also, why did they remove the great dialogue from the books and added this shit?

>the great dialogue from the books

You have to go back.

Fucker could survive getting stabbed in the throat but not being burned to death?

Sir cuntberry chocolate, the msot prestiged swordshitter in all of got

Sounds like polite knight pre-fight speech

IT MEANS HE GETS RESULTS YOU STUPID CHIEF

Queque

elaborate

Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, had a sad smile on his lips. The hilt of the greatsword Dawn poked up over his right shoulder. Ser Oswell Whent was on one knee, sharpening his blade with a whetstone. Across his white-enameled helm, the black bat of his House spread its wings. Between them stood fierce old Ser Gerold Hightower, the White Bull, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.

“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.

“When King’s Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Gerold Said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”

“I came down on Storm’s End to lift the seige,” Ned told them, “and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne.

“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.

“But not of the Kingsguard,” Sir Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold.

Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

>symbol of House Dayne and Arthur

But we know nothing about House Dayne in the show, I don't think they're ever mentioned. It would be pointless to have him draw some shiny, magic-looking sword, because all it would do is confuse the hell out of people who had never read the books.

nauwitenz

>replaces Dawn with two nameless swords for no reason
>only two kingsguard instead of three for no reason

>“I looked for you on the Fat Pink Mast,” Ned said to them.
>*He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light. Suddenly he teleported behind Ned and spoke these words*
>"Nothing personnel... Ned"

Yeah, they had to make Arthur more badass than realistically possible. He practically fought all 7 of them and almost won, which is ridiculous.

Even this memepost is better than the show fight

This

Just a reminder that Dark Souls has a better Dawn than Game of Thrones