New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Hi GMT Boxxy bro here again how are you today??.

Hungover but I'm not so bad. You?

I just woke up out of bed & i am hungry as fuck lol.

What's on the menu today?

This girl is cute. I could gf her.
She seems cool to hang out with.

Gut evening good sir's

lol awwhhh that is so cute post a screen shot of us spamming you.re thread last night from the archives trust me user its only gonna get worse if you rage at us rule 14 of the internet do not argue with trolls it means they win.

Hello hello

I am thinking a nice good burger & some fries & i could definitely go for a beer too.

Admits to being on last night
Also on right now.
Enormous cockmouthfag spotted

That does sound pretty good dude.

Wales lost!

I know right i love eating xd.

Good, now maybe everybody will shut the fuck up about it.

Hi bruh, how are you? Finally found some minutes to spend here.

Boxxy is Sup Forums enough said.

Yes, a screenshot of ye admitting to be autistic.

????

What kind of burger you gonna get?

Oh hey dude I was wondering where you were lol.

How you been?

Is it me or this thread make less sense thread after thread

where the cum tributes at

I was thinking a bacon cheese burger that is the best kind.

GET OUT

I agree dude.

You are all fucking autistic

So busy, a lot of study. Monday was the day I studied the most in my life, I think I studied for 14 hours that day, maybe more.

I have Aeroelasticity on Friday, I have to pass that one. I haven't passed as much subjects as I wanted to, but at least I got a 5/10 in Mechanics, that is one I HAD to pass. Still some exams I hope I'm doing better than the latest ones.

Apart from that, not too much. I want to go to the gym but I sprained my left thumb in JiuJitsu two weeks ago and I can't workout. I also need some days off, and I want to draw again, and spend some time with my friends. Just ten days more and I'll be free.

And you? What have you been doing? God, it's a long time since I came here... Btw, Gales has just lost in the semifinals, it's a pity, I really like Gareth Bale, glad he plays for my team, I wanted him to win, as Spain was awful this year and lost very soon.

Mfw peasants call Boxtops queen

Well then guess what so are you if you are obsessed with that bitch lol.

We do not vote for queens faggot.

Boxxy can make America great again.

I cast my vote for Vida Guerra

14 hours of studying? Holy shit man your brain must be totally burned out. Good luck with your next exam.

I'm sure you told me you sprained something when we talked last kek. I bet you can't wait for these ten days to be over.

I've been playing vidya and doing nothing mostly. I was off last week and I'm off this week too.

Yup, I want these days to finish, but the most important, I want them to finish good.

So you are not going anywhere? You'd better go on holidays, you won't be able to travel outside UK as easy from now on kek.

Nah not going anywhere lol. Doesn't bother me really because there isn't anywhere in Europe I want to go.

You are a man from your house, of peace and quietness, don't disturb the world, don't want to be disturbed, I know.

Lmao, yeah pretty much dude. Hermit4lyfe

Jesus fuck OP enough already

I did that. Have to do another one, as Real Madrid won the eleventh Champions this year.

News from Captain? He heroed or what?

Haven't heard from him in ages. I'm sure he's fine though.

Cap's fine, just busy with work and trying to clean his act up. Being on here isn't exactly healthy for him.

Thought so.

Hope you are right

Too bad she became a huge landwhale.