More of these

More of these.

Self bump.

Gun with a sword, because if they are both senitent objects then the gun with a sword has a bigger bullet if the pictures are proportional with each other

bump

But then big sword can just cut the gun in half

No because the gun with a sword has a distance advantage and the sword would never get close "pshh nothing personal kid"

The sword with a gun can't properly slice or stab with an arm attached halfway. Duh.

the gun with the sword
under the assumption the sizes shown are correct, the bullet from the gun w/ sword would have a larger bullet
it would shoot the sword, bending it, or maybe even breaking it
if you say otherwise, your a retard

though question. Ali resurrected or dead Ali? Near death Ali could use quivering palm onto the canyon. BUT:
If your destroy rock in a canyon, do you destroy the canyon or make the canyon bigger, thereby increasing its strength?

it's spelled "personell", idiot

The Duck should win since the 90 degree duck wont be able to even face its opponent properly. But then its possible that the 90 degree duck backheel kicks the normal duck which could drastically changes the flow of the fight.

If I had to put my money on something, then normal duck is the way to go.

I don't care I would fuck both. Especial them 2 in a threesome

The sword with a gun. Guns cant fire themselves you autists.

the stealth bomber can blow up the with king of angmar
but then the witch kind of angmar would be many witch kings of angmar so witch king of angmar win evri tiem

whet

Who would win? 1 straight cis white male or 1.5 trillion gender pronouns?

I always figured I should just find out the most difficult sounds to say in syntax, and use those as "Pronouns" just to fuck with people who do that shit.

dumping my favorites

trips == true

Dumping OC

maybe not moo but def bruce and maybe jet

largest known star, obviously

Toppest of keks

Largest known star: 6.265665e32 kilograms
One octillion lawnmowers (assuming they weight 38 kg): 8.0e27
Star wins.

size of rhinoosters is the one of a rooster or a rhino?

My favorite part of this thread is the people that do the math to figure out which would win.

Obligatory

But lawnmowers tho

Stick trips one trooper, thus making him missfire at comrade, domino effect, chaos ensues, stick wins.