No trap bread?

>no trap bread?

trap/trans/sissy/cd/mental illness containment thread

frank wolf memorial edition i guess

Locked dick is best dick

fa'sha

I've been getting really turned on by sissies lately - anyone else turned on by the thought of dominating a super-feminine sissy?

who dis

hes a scary one

damn potatochan in EVERY bread.
Nevermind i like her :p

ya, i don't even mind if they're not that passable as long pro sissy
>fem body, nice ass, thin
>good makeup skills
>good hair or quality wig
>totally smooth
>clean, feminine body wash/deodorant
>sexy cloths, underwear, fishnets, stockings
>painted finger and toe nails
>into chastity, bondage
>between18-26
all that good stuff

>:p

fuck off poof

>filename

I feel like I'm nicer than most with my traps.

How so?

Hey there

potato welcome, tilly too
i don't get the hate... well i mean its Sup Forums so i get it
but they are like the most Sup Forumsro trans girls, at least the only ones who will still post here

oh, and will let me piss on them just before i leave

Yeah, exactly - I've been getting more and more turned on by the submissiveness and outfits instead of the passability

I've fallen in love. Thanks annon

I prefer for them to cum, and play with their cocks all the time.

nigga you look like a alien

I know, I love watching them cum like they have no control over their body. But on the other hand, I do like the idea of being their keyholder and having them beg to be unlocked and pleasured.

Cute face! Post more

for me it's the effort. even with cis girls, i get more turned on if they totally whore it out for me and just lay back and get fucked or played with. not denying im a huge faggot but i think i have a whore fetish more than anything

I'm not permanent enough to be a key holder.

Gotta teach them to cum from anal

ayyyy lmao

Thank you sweetie!

this one's always trying to shit talk the traps that are hotter than her and can't even shave

See

he got da hairy balz

got any pics of body or all dressed up?

If you mean me shit talking traps, I don't, I've never put down other traps/transgirls so I really don't know what you're on about

Old pics honey, best I can do

you can always let them cum afterwards, if they've been good...
> play with their cocks all the time
that's kind of a turn off for me, i'd rather they're cock just be caged or flopping around when fucking them, although i like frottage

dis Sup Forums so just ignore the shitposters and use the brutally honest criticism to temper the desperately lonely white knighting and you will profit

I'm only around for one night, i don't waste time with games. I want to fuck and be on my way.

nah i follow these threads. unless someone else is pretending to be you or something.

Maybe, I only post at around this time, so if it was earlier on then it was someone else

You got a point there

This good?

wouldn't suprise me that's why you, ugh like her i mean, gotta take new pics

Very good - keep going

hi green teah

I wish I could, but home situation gets in the way of it real bad, another month or two and I'll be in the clear

moar plugged sissies in chastity plox

it was during this time of day, i've seen either you or someone pretending to be you do it a few times.

would be easy to troll pretending to be you tho, since no timestamp and limited pics, i'll give you that.

ffs just call it a gay thread, learn to accept yourselves.

dat sum rpg-7?

no worries js

tru dat

cute panties!

angry gayfag detected

Alright guys. I got 40 dollars to spend. What do I buy?

wouldpisson/10

I get you, I really wouldn't shit talk other peeps with the pics I've got though, they're fucking awful compared to other ones, hell I'm surprised anyone likes the stuff I post to begin with

It's cool, just gotta put it out there so I don't get spammed with requests for more pics

Hehe thank you, I actually got them as a joke present from friends for a secret santa, they all know I'm trans but I doubt they'd think I'd be doing anything like this with them

>I actually got them as a joke present from friends for a secret santa

I bet they secretly wanted to see you wearing them, too

any sauce?

When I crossdressed I looked pretty good. I got guys that were well built with giant cocks on Craigslist. I have to say though some of these dudes are well beyond what I had going. They should go more the adorable route than the slutty.

depends what you already have
>can get stocking for like $3-5
>cheap ass panties for like $5-10
>silicon/starter chastity cage $25
>cheap concealer/foundation, lipstick, eye-shadow MAYBE $40 but you can't afford wig so fuck it

unless that's not what you're talking about then get a bottle of vodka, a pack of cigarettes and a bag of corn-chips and bank the rest

potato is so hot

He must had been on "anti-depressants", freaking out in a drug induced manic and/or psychotic episode, combined with the derealization and depersonalization often caused by them.

How the fuck does a gentle little poofball SHOOT HIMSELF IN THE FACE!!!

IN THE FUCKING FACE!

SHOOT!

GUN!

FACE!

That is fucking hardcore!

Pills, yeah. Understandable. But no way he wasn't on psych drugs.

joanna kuchta, is she really a trap???

Maybe, I've had the feeling one or two might be into the whole trans thing and want a run with it, but it'd be a little weird tbh

samantha, canada t-girl
>pic sort of related

thanks

Wouldsuck/10

If that's a dude I'm gonna go full fucking homo.
I call bullcrap

Can we Kik? I totally want to tribute your holes.

He didn't shoot himself, he hung himself. I asked his close friend who manages his memorial Facebook page.

hairy balz. Went for a big stinky poo! XD

guys on craigslist have really low standards though. im not really passable and i get like a bazillion replies

never gone threw with it though, its easy enough to meet ppl on fetlife and even xhamster

Naughty boy ;) I gotta go for a while now sweethearts, speak to you all later!

If you wanna send tributes to me PhenoxSven is my kik, I'll only reply if you send a tribute though, I get spammed too much otherwise

Any passable US traps with pics wanna get fucked? Location doesnt matter as i drive everywhere for work.

someone please convince me to be a trap

>trip dub dubs
nice

Why do you need convincing? Sounds like it's what you already want to do!

I never tried those. I just got some regular guys I liked.

I was fairly passable and have a bubble butt.

Xhamster? How so?! out of curiosity.

>newfag doesn't know partialasian
>mfw

yeah where did that rumor come from anyway? we were mutuals on tumlr so i knew he lived in montreal and i was like htf he even get a gun?

pardon me for not being a faggot fam

Clean out our ass with a enema. Give a dildo a heavy, passionate, deep throating blow. Then lather it with lube and fuck yourself with it. If you enjoy it, start trapping.

You're excused now leave

are hormone tits permanent?

where does one get hormones?

its pretty social and people post their locations and interests. there are a lot of trans and cds who usually get along good so you pick up friends off each-others lists. u have a news feed when ppl like your content so u can tell who likes you and who just added u friend collecting, then u chat them up if they are local

no lol

beard chan

like hell
apparently this shit is gold ain't gonna skip trap thread again you fag

It probably was just one of the first people to report on Sup Forums. They probably just said HE SHOT HIMSELF LUJELUELELLELEL, and not that he just committed suicide.

It really bummed me out when I heard the news....

shave and concealer?

thats for fags

If your passable I'd puck you up and pound your slutty ass while giving you a reach around

not him but theres a dating section on xhamster, not to mention your friends commenting on your content.
>looking through dating section
>find a guy
>NO LIMITS
>MAKE ME YOUR FUCK PIG
>SHIT PISS VOMIT CBT I LOVE IT ALL
>bottom of the profile info
>no cats, allergic
>mfw reading the last bit

are there people on fetlife who like to feminize?