Fat hate + feminazi hate thread

Fat hate + feminazi hate thread
OP will dump entire folder

"Master level truth bender" I just pissed myself

o shit

>for her and her friend

Suuuuuuuuure.

Look back into historie, where it was once seen as a sign of wealth for women/men to be fat. Where was the randomly "appearing to be rich-people" working in the field...

This is a fat person's coffin no one could fucking carry it so they had to use a motherfucking crane

>So fat that one of your car's tires wears out faster than the other three
Jesus fucking christ

Good man!

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

holy shit, this was funny at the start but putting shit in peoples food? what an awful human being.
>I'm not a lesbian I swear
good, we don't want you.

kek

I saw a no an wearing this. I laughed. Obesity is and always will be unnatractive. But then I guess tumblr can change the biology of genders, so I guess they can undo all the evolution that got us where we are.

You don't get fat by eating exactly what you need. How much you're driven to eat is determined mostly by genetics and a few select environmental factors. Some thin people might be less driven to eat, rather than gifted with more willpower. Though they do have more willpower as a whole (inhibition, self-regulation)

>What if I want to be a fucking pixie?

I've never seen this before.
She's really cute in the after pic

O shit

I made this just for idiot trans

That Corradini Always gets me hard

fucker sound like she's half the car's weight.

heres a nice rebuttle.
>women claim fear of violence in womens bathroom.
>statistically trans people less likely to commit violent crime in a bathroom than other women
>women kick out women that where born women from their own bathrooms due to irrational fear of trans people.
The best way to enjoy the lulcow that is tumblr is to realize tumblr isn't the lulcow. it's just an example of a greater veriety of lulcows we call humanity, where facts don't matter as long as they offend my precious conservative/liberal/redpill/feminist/racist/blacklivesmatter fee fees.

underrated.

The top of the second comic just has that fitness trainer considering suicide.

Savage

Yes, but this fine woman is what qualifies as "fat" in you're scenario, not the people being posted.

Checkd
Also that's a backhoe

I'd still fuck.

Motherfucker certainly had a stomache and veil fetish

Sounds good but I don't want to trust every stranger that thinks he is in the wrong body.
Like I said go to the bathroom you been using all your life weirdo

favorite of mine, the fucking autism is unreal

I got major What's Eating Gilbert Grape vibe from that.