Ok Sup Forums

Ok Sup Forums.
What i am about to tell you is 100% true, i have no reason to lie. I am coming here because i have no one to turn to except hiring a therapist. Here i go

>whenever im feeling drowsy i fill up the sink with ice cold water
>shove my face down in the water for about 30-50sec
>really refreshing, done it once a day for about 2 years
>live in my own apartment, no one else has keys
>always lock door
>one night while im up browsing Sup Forums and gaming i go to do the sink thing
>too lazy to turn on lights when i walk into the bathroom, still decently lit in the room because of the entrance
>start filling up sink and shove my face down in the ice cold water
>about 30 seconds in a hand holds my face down so i cant get up
>absolutely panic
>this goes on for about 10 seconds
>hand/(peron/arm?)/ is really strong so i cant raise my face
>not aggresive, just holding me down
>when i rise in sheer panic there is noone in the room
>turn on lights and no one is there
>run to kitchen and grab knife
>search apartment
>no one
>door was locked (REALLY fucking badass door, solid steel, modern, apartment complex etx)
>spend 7 hours sitting in the living room holding my knife and scared as fuck
>happened 4 days ago

Should i contact the police? I therapist? Was it a hallucination? Never hallucinated before so i dont know if it was. Never had any psychological issues in my entire live. I live on the 6th floor with no balcony and no way of entering threw the window.

NO ONE HAS KEYS, DOOR WAS LOCKED, IM 100% SURE.

Opinions/explanation/discussion Sup Forums

Are u a male or female

Explanation?

Male

If real, I'm very sorry that happened to you. No advice, just sympathy

This story gave me r.l. stine

Im a doctor and it seems like a sleeping paralysis but while awake...
It could be a hallucination cus of lack of sleep and poor blood preasure. And the cold tempature doesnt help...
I have no odea what i just said. Its probably a ghost

Go to /x/

>inb4 tyler durden

you should try drugs, like a psychedelic or anti depressant or something to change your sad life

I hear you, but i actually dont have a sad life. Might not have a girlfriend but im close to my family, have at least 10 good friends and get payed decently much at my office.

id say its a hallucination

Did you said ghosts?

k. you surely wasn't just stuck under the water tap?

It could possibly have been "Zulak"

>Sulak,hides in places where its victims would be alone… The best choice for a hiding place would be the bathroom. Babylonians believed that while someone was doing their business, they were at their most vulnerable state, giving Sulak the perfect opportunity to strike. Because of this belief, they referred to disease as the "“hand”" of Sulak. This demon was also held responsible for causing strokes and seizures if toilet users did not abide by its bathroom standards of modesty and silence.

Hard to explain my sink, but the tap is really far from the place i shove my face in. And i am 99% sure it was a hand. Could feel the five fingers and it moved. Its deeply disturbing talking about it.

>>one night while im up browsing Sup Forums and gaming
stopped right there. please off yourself, newfag

maybe it was god being fed up with the uncertainty of your death and just wanted it to swing one way or the other

2 or more possibilities:

1) schizophrenic. For more information watch some movies

2) ayy lmao or homosexual rape ghosts

Just pick one

pretty sure it was nerve gas

Sounds depressing.

nerve gas. Case closed. I suggest you carry on civi- MAN

Ive done the same thing when i was younger and i had some panic attacks. Like theres someone watching me or standing behind me.

Dont know what that shit is about though

Maybe it's the mammalian diving reflex? It's an ancient reflex all mammals have to preserve oxygen when they dive. It constricts blood vessels yet lowers blood pressure, slows the heartbeat. Blood is drawn away from the extremities. You weren't being held down, you're body just didn't respond maybe.

Other explanation would be schizofrenia... In some extreme cases patients harm themselves, while actually believing another personality within them is doing it.

>Do you take any drug regularly?
>Do you ever suffer paranoia in certain situations?
>Have you taken any psychedelic drugs in past couple of years?
>Have you suffered any trauma lately
>like someone close dying or something happened bad to you anytime in your life
Psychosis doesn't mean you're a raving mad man,it can be all kinds of different things.Something might of triggered this & you might have suffered an hallucination or a psychotic episode.
If you did you will swear on your life it was real.In your mind it was 100% real
for your own sake go & seek professional advice for this matter.I've
been in a similar situation in the past.It will only get worse if you don't receive treatment.
>In before white knight
>I don't want to see a Sup Forumsro suffer like I did