Hey /b

Hey /b ,
How do i make more Money (legit :l )
Currently have 80.000€ (Germanfag) 21years old. Any Tips ?

Other urls found in this thread:

biteminer.com/signup.php?ref=62907
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

rent flats to bantas

Can I beg you for some?

Move out of commieland for one

No.

I will look into it

Do something with bitcoin
I would say to buy bonds but all your yields are negative kek
Buy real estate and rent it out
Start a tiny hotel
Get into ecommerce
Deal drugs if you are a degenerate
Start doing contract work if you have a skill
Get a job / a better job

Idk other ideas?

Get into CSGO high stakes trading. Some of the websites actually pay you to play for them once youve won so much. Ive made $14k since ive started.

>buy a car
>drive people/stuff to places
>?
>das profit

Learn to program. With just a few days of work on them most projects, even simple websites still get $4-5k each.

bump

Teach me master

Hör auf zu bluffen

easiest i know:
biteminer.com/signup.php?ref=62907

Find a reputable wealth management company and let them deal with it.

Suck cock like a normal fag

Learn to invest on your own. Wealth management companies take at least a quarter of the return so even if you do well you'll probably never make a dime.
Only issue i can see with investing is you're using euro's so you won't make much until the bloc straightens out in a few years time.
However give it 5-10 years and you'll be making bank. Hell i had $10k at 15 now i'm close to making a million solely off that at 23. Once you have real money start getting into business, namely promising starters for no less than 10% of the company though 20% is common for larger investments.

Buy Trump Coin.

Teach me the ways.

More infos ?

Proof it

Read. Go to a library and pick up "Investing for idiots" if you can't understand it pick up "algebra for idiots" then reread "investing for idiots".
Beyond that theres colleges, uni's, and tech schools that sell 3 month 3 times a week classes for a thousand that basically spell it all out for you.
Then just google investor programs and use whichever one you like and understand as there's several different common layouts.
Then get some experience. Once you learn to read trends it's piss easy.
Just don't go wasting all your money within the first few years like most idiots do and learn to accept that until you get better a 300 euro return on on a 2000-4000 euro investment will be common until you get better.