Sup Forums fags from non english speaking countries

Sup Forums fags from non english speaking countries.

How did you learn gud English?

by living in an anglo country

i don't know, i've had a LOT of exposure since i was little so i kinda just learned it slowly through the years in the internet and video games

with Sup Forums

> gud

TV series, movies, vidya, internet. Also decent education I guess.

from school

vydia and cartoon network

>gud
I just learned it in school

English is the easiest fucking language to learn. I didn't speak at all til i started posting on Sup Forums about 6 months ago and now I speak far better than all of the anglos on here. This language is for children, anyone could learn it with no effort. I'm not even smart but compared to British people I am Einstein.

Video games, but my English was still pretty crappy and everyone laughed at my English around the internet, so i forced myself to improve my English.

Watching BBC, other TV series and mandatory English module in school

>good English
I wouldn't really claim that.

English is so easy. Stop being funny.

Easier than Spanish? I'm thinking of learning

Between 6 and 13 I learned English from games and some of the more obscure aspects from school.
When I started using the internet I almost spoke it at a fluent level.
Now a decade later it's easier for me to express myself in English than Finnish.

Why would you learn Spanish? Fucking waste of time, English is all you need. Go learn a programming language or something

你妈妈教我

Hey La, do your parents speak better English than you? Didn't the whole School curriculum use to be in English?

When I started learning English a few years ago, I read some grammar text books to know how the English language works.
English is much far from Japanese in terms of grammar, concepts, and pronunciation, so I still have difficulty learning English.

Literally reedit

Since kindergarten, its technically my second native language

>this pendejo

Formal school ed, internet, cartoon, and movies. I can express myself in those languages just fine, unlike my former classmates who've turned to this

Did you work in a laundromat in Los Angeles for your aunt?

"herro! wercome to our randromat."