Mods delete my thread on new year. bunch of autists lol

mods delete my thread on new year. bunch of autists lol

I fucking despise you, also
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

> Anonymous 01/01/17(Sun)01:40:08 No.69333482
PFFFFAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

what do you expect from a bunch of japs?

Wow no need to be rude here, just trying to make friends

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous /r/atheism frontpage posts, and I have over 300 confirmed facebook debate wins. I am trained in theology and I’m the top debater on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of atheists across the Scandinavian peninsula and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can convince you that god doesn't exist in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare intellect. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my local library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this website, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skytard.

I'll be your friend.

He's just mad he's getting cucked.

Where in Portugal you from mate?

>just trying to make friends
how does it feel that you willl never have any friends irl? another lonely year for you

maybe you should just end your pathetic life

n-no :((((((

In the event of an invasion against a country with a wide coast line, it is possible to divert the enemy from the real invasion
landings with the use of special operations forces.

By infiltrating small platoons of SOF armed with the proper gear within coastal cities, the small special forces can cause
panick within the enemy's command structure, wreaking havoc in the form of exploding structures like lighthouses,
airstrips, roads, police stations and the such as to make the enemy's central command think that an invasion is happening,
and thus diverting more forces towards the given AO, leaving the true original LZ significantly less
protected.

Studies by the Pentagon reveal this is best done with not only one, but several coastal cities in the same region.
Psychological fear can be instilled by creating large columns of smoke or setting fire to civilian structures, further increasing
the contigency of the reaction force. Depending on the exact context and size of the city, a platoon or entire company of
special forces might be needed. Infiltration is either done by air or sea (usually at night). Use of jamming and EW can also
make enemy EWS think that a fleet is closing up on those cities. Exfilt is made after the chaos is created, and confirmation
upon the success of the mission cannot be given immediatly.

History proves the effectiveness of these ops. In WW2, the Allied Central Command leaked informations to the nazis and
made them think the D-Day landings would happen across the Canal, when in fact they were made in Normandy. In the
2003 Iraq invasion, US paratroopers that flew into Iraq from Turkish airspace made the Iraqi Mukhabarat think that Turkey
was moving tanks into its arab neighbor, even though it was neutral.

The conclusion is that SOF can play a key role in the invasion of modern states with long coastlines. Despite being small,
they can create enough attention that can diverge large amounts of troops away from the true LZ.

Glorious Lisbon my friend :^)

NOVEMBER 9TH, 1989.
The Iron Curtain cracks apart, while Soviet troops in Germany remain in their barracks at Mikhail Gorbachev's direct orders.

EARLY 1991
when the Warsaw Pact is disbanded, influential Party, Army & KGB members, concerned about an imminent dissolution of the Soviet Union, decide to overthrow Gorbachev.

AUGUST 18TH-19TH, 1991.
Activating a "state emergency" plan, the rebellion leaders arrest Gorbachev, Yeltsin, several liberal deputies and anyone suspected of opposing the coup.

AUGUST 21ST, 1991.
A state comitee of the state of emergency, composed of the putsch leaders, is created to manage the country.

END OF AUGUST, 1991.
Although the defection of former Warsaw members can't be undone, the strategic naval bases in the baltic states are quickly - and violently - reoccupied.

AUTUMN, 1991.
Left almost alone to face NATO in Europe, the USSR initiates a diplomatic switch towards its last communist neighbors - China and North Korea.

EARLY 1992.
In order to seal the friendship with its Asian allies, the USSR agrees to make secret deliveries of some of its most advanced weaponry.

APRIL 1992.
The military build up in Asia has not gone unnoticed among UN troops. Units are put in high alert along the DMZ and the USS Enterprise is sent to control the Sea of Japan.

APRIL 15TH, 1992.
An explosion of unknown origins strikes the USS Enterprise's stern, while a Soviet squadron is sailing in her direction...

As long as the Jewish spirit is yearning deep in the heart,

With eyes turned toward the East, looking toward Zion,

Then our hope - the two-thousand-year-old hope - will not be lost:

To be a free people in our land,

The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

After the battle of Sekigahara the Tokugawa Shogunate dominated Japan.
Those who fought Tokugawa Ieyasu became the 典ozama・ the outsiders.

Disgraced, the Tozama daimyo and their descendants were forever excluded from positions of power.

Instead, they looked abroad, prospering through commerce with China and the West.

Threatened by the newly-wealthy Tozama, Tokugawa Iemitsu, grandson of Ieyasu, closed the ports of Japan, banning all foreign trade.

For over 200 years Japan remained isolated. With no enemies, the power of the Shogunate waned.

Then, in 1853, a fleet of American warships forced open the ports of Japan. The Shogun was humiliated.

Revolutionary ideas and machines from the West began to flood the country.

With the Shogun's position weakened, his enemies begin to circle.

The Tozama daimyo, even the Emperor himself, see the chance to bring down the Tokugawa and rule Japan.

As long as the Jewish spirit is yearning deep in the heart,

With eyes turned toward the East, looking toward Zion,

Then our hope - the two-thousand-year-old hope - will not be lost:

To be a free people in our land,

The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

Kol ode balevav
P'nimah -

Nefesh Yehudi homiyah

Ulfa'atey mizrach kadimah
Ayin l'tzion tzofiyah.

Ode lo avdah tikvatenu
Hatikvah bat shnot alpayim:

L'hiyot am chofshi b'artzenu -
Eretz Tzion v'Yerushalayim.

>soviet union
>short-range air-to-air missile
>in service 1960
>weight 90 kg (200 lb) (R-13M)
>length 2.830 m (9 ft 3.4 in) (R-13M) 3.48 m (11 ft 5 in) (R-3R)
>diameter 127 mm (5.0 in)
>warhead 7.4 kg (16 lb)
>solid-fuel rocket engine
>wingspan 631 mm (24.8 in) (R-13M)
>operational range 1.0 to 35.4 kilometres (0.6 to 22 mi)
>speed Mach 2.5
>guidance system infrared homing.
>launch platform MiG-21, MiG-23, Sukhoi Su-17/20/22.

Ah excellent.

>tfw Benfica will win the league again

Of course

I like you user l, good lad.

Want to reproduce sexually?