I̸̧̼͉͖̤͇̪͍͎͇̪ͭͭͭͩͥͭ͌͊ͧ̅̾̌ͣ̚͟s͇̦͉̫̟ͦ́͛ͥ̉͐͗̇͗̒̒͗͟...

i̸̧̼͉͖̤͇̪͍͎͇̪ͭͭͭͩͥͭ͌͊ͧ̅̾̌ͣ̚͟s͇̦͉̫̟ͦ́͛ͥ̉͐͗̇͗̒̒͗͟ ̨͌̎̃ͫ͒҉̹͎̻͔̠̤͉͚̰̲͖̜̦͎̫͙̝̥̲̀z̵͕̯͈̝̥̟͓͎̙͚̠̪̘̖̫̟̘̠̊̒̂ͫ͢͝ą̰̺̺̖̘̯͎̦̹͖̥̺̦̺̏̃̽͛ͧ̽̽͜͢͢ͅl̴̇ͫ̽ͬ̐͋ͪ̓͒̃͏̷̡͇͓̣̞̮̯͔̯̥̙ĝ̛̙̟̫̫͚̮̤̖̯̰̱̟̱̱̯̲̲͊̓ͣ͋ͥ̏ͥ̾ͫ̑ͯͣ̉͂́̚ͅơ̴̵̻̣̟̹̲͍͍̮͚̮̭̱̩͍͍̠̾ͦͦͥ͊̀̍̓̊̉ͣ͑́͢ ̍̾̉̒̄̉̏͒̒͏̧͕͚͍͔͕̺͖̫̜̘͖̗̝͖ͅr̵̨̬̪̮͕͉͔̦̹͔̤̠̲͇͂ͪ̏̆̓̽̑̾ͦ̀ͦͤ̓͆́̚͘ē͓̦̬̘͕̗̦̫ͨ̽̀̆ͩͯ͋ͯ̇̋̌͂͋̊͘̕͢ä̷̵́ͩ̿ͦ̀̂̾̆̄͌͑̏ͩͥ͏̯͚̪̠̝̻̖̙̩͓̤͇͎͜ͅl̴̼͇̮̫̊ͮͯ͛ͯ̒ͯͭ̽̍̄͜͡?̢̧̨̛̟̥͓̻̒͑ͤͬ̊͜

Wow, how goes the fucking edge there, mate? Sheathe that shit before you slit your wrists with it

i did not understanded when did i edge? i just asking question

Everybody knows zalgo is real, except for the one newfag who thinks old gods are le edgy XD maymay

I have a barbed penis

I like her like this, she's cute with this blood omg

I have a mangina

He comes.

The vids on this spooking kids is godly.. poat reaction vids plox

Heheheheehehehehehehe

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun if I was a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great way of saying it would mean so so happy to see my tweets and you have a great day for a few weeks

X̧̱̹̫̪d̶̥̲͖̖̪͔ ̥͔̕i̫̪̖̹̟͈̗ ͈̫͍͈̻͞c̠̝a͍̫n͏̝̣ ̷͖̺d̦͚̪̼̝̹͢o̭ ̜̤̳͓̰̳i̖͈͎̣͙̪̼͟t̳̮̯̣̩̱͠ ̧͓͙̰ţ͉̱͙o̜̳̰̣͙͔͞

Old meme but wish zalgo was real

go fuck yourselfc

ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์

ǐ̂ͪ͂̐̍ͮͬ͏̴͎̱̳͙̗͈͖̗̝̬͖͙̠̺͖̻̦́͝s̡̝͚̙͎͕͈͙̙̩͔͚̆̓̎̉ͭ̓̆̊ͧ̾̉̄̚͘͞ ̴̺̮̹̠͇̭̤̱͓̝̙̪̪̣̭̬̔ͤ̓́̐̉ͬ̓ͥ̈̎̎̿̽̒́͘n̵̶̵̮̥̘̤̱ͧͫ̍̑ͭ͋͊͂ͫͤͥ́̉̌ͩ̍̋̚̚͞e̸̢͉̼̙͈͇̠͔̺͖̒͑̉͑̿͆̽̑̈́ͦ̾ͣ̇̑́́̚̕͠a̼̮͇ͦ̑͊̑̃͋͂̃ͦͦͯ̇͘͜͝ͅr̵̳̙̰̘͎̓͆̎ͩ̋̓ͮ̀̕͡

̏̒̈́͗̔͐̊͋ͤ͝҉̬̤̰͖̭̪̦̥̹̜̹̭̳ ̨̨̺̗̗͓̩̖̯͈̂̄͗̾̂͒̾ͮͬ̂̾̚͜͝ ̶̶̏̋͆͗̔̓ͦ̆ͪ̉͘҉͎̺̬̳͔̬͈̖̞̞̠ ̒̾́ͪ̍̏̔͌ͬͦ̿͢͏͖̦̳̜̜ ̡͒̑͑̾͛͏̧̻͈͓̞̰̼̲̜͉̼͞ ̨̜͇͍̻̲͕̱͉̩͍̈̏̎ͭ̃̍ͥ̅ͤ͟ ̦͈̲̦͇͚̻͕̦͕͗̎̔͒̅ͦ̇ͬ͆̈́ͦͮ͜ ̢̢̣̤̯̤͆̋ͭ̅̽̐͋̑̚ ͔̲͍̟̭̲̱͙͉̳͈̲̳̲̥͇͕̄̌̈͋ͣ̈͒̊̈̑̔ͫ̏ͯ̊́͘͢ ͨ͆ͥͦ́ͤ̍̂̓̍̋ͤ̀̌̚҉̠̣̩̪͇̞̯ ̡̢͖̲̟̳͈͙̙̯͍̞̠͙͎̩͉̠̣̄̓ͪ͋̒ͥ̈́ͯͫ͂͆ͮ̍̕̕͜ ̢̗̼̤͚̩̙̺̗̒̊̏̀ͪ̓͐́́͘͢ͅ ̵̟̮͇̥͙̜͖̯̹͔̪̟̭̿̏͋͌̾̏̽͐̓̓̀͢ ̶̨̯̠͇̗̜̣̫͍̲̪ͩ̏̇̂ͫ͂ͦ̀ͯ̏̚ ̸̨̰̳͍͕̹̱̬̬̱̹̟̬̲̇ͦ̀̿ͥ͒ͭ̇̈̑̓̚̕͠ͅ ̓͂ͧ̾͌̓҉̸̼̼͍͓͍̰͔͈͎̙̹͉̞͜͡ͅ ͈̻͖̼̗̍ͤ̿̃̎̋̅̌̒͐̎ͯͯ̒̽̚͘͞ ̸̶̢̛̩̪̫ͥͨ͛ͪ̐̽̀̿ͮ͘ ̛̟̘̩̜͚̙͎̓̿̆ͬ̍̈ͩ̾ͥ̐̀̿̊ͤ͡ ̵̛̼̫͍͎̟̲̫̻̘͈̣̺̣̘̻ͭ͋͌̏ͯ͋̏ͨ̋͐̀̚͢͟ͅ ̵̦͍͈͍͎͖̮͈͚̜͕̤̳̯̖̿̅ͪ̃ͥ͊ͫ̽̐ͨͤͥͬ̋͆́͟ͅͅ ͥ̆̀̂̀͆ͯͭ̚҉̴͞҉̼͎̹̟̬͈̖͔̤͚̳̪̯ ̧̼̤͓̯̹̣̲͈͈̭̯̖͕͈̜͐͋̽͊̑̐͗ͮ̓̂ͮ̈́ͤ̈̅̑̀ ̸̢̠͈̫̥̪̠ͪ̓͛̾͆̓ͮ̈́͑̚ ̶̙̙̩͎͎̘̮̩͍̭̜̫̯̗̆ͤ̂͂͌ͦ͌̍̈̈́̚ ͋͊͑ͮͣ̎̓̀҉̶̠̞̘̖̻͇̼̩̬̣̭̙̰̟͖̝ͅ ̵̡̺͉̻̥̝̯̳̻̹̲́ͦ̿͊̌̏̎̑ͤͬ̔ͥ̄͊ͩ̔̚ ̡̛̩̣͕̫͕͖͕͉̝͕̳̙̺̟̞͕͎͓̈͋̋̐̄ͫ̉ͩͥ̒͋͗̿̀͘͠ͅ ̷̛̻̯͕̻͇̟̮͙͍ͨͭ̓ͣ̂ͩ̇̓̓͟͝ ̸̶͔͚͕͍̫̻̠̯͔̺͚̻̅ͥ͐̑͗̈́ͮ̄̑̐̌ͤͣ͊͗͢ ̠͙̝̳͖̼̹̱͍͍̳̩̥͖̫̂͒̒ͬ̋͆ͩ̌̈̌ͭ̀̌̌́̚̕͜͝ ̸͈̥̞̪̯͕̗͕ͥ̐̌̔̎͒͂̾̄ͭ̃ͬ̀͛͆̎̄͞ ̴̷͕̥̯͇͕̩̠̱̫͓̫̱̣̒͂͑͗̔̅̈̾̋̿ͪ̓͛͆̉ͩ ̵̊̏ͫ̓ͪͦ͆͛̆͗̏̀̎ͮ͂̃͟҉̰̻̱̗̣̥͕̼̭̙̠̘͉͔̲̤̲̟͙ ̧̛͌̈́̈͋ͫ̓͊̓͂͊͂̿͐ͦ̓̍ͣ͠҉̳͎̺͈̹̼̪͍̰͇̬̺̣͠ ̴̡̞͎̜̟̗̝̣͙͇̥̲̬̳̈͋̑̽͋͐̀͘

C̛̜̥͓͎̭̙̘̪̪̭̭͚͎̼̳̮̺̗̆͗̐̓̾ͮ̚͡h̟͇̮͔͈͋ͫ̊ͮͦ̉ͮͬ̈́͋ͪ̓̃ͮͨ̄̈̀͘͘͢͠ͅe͍̠͙̻͓̲͓ͫͥ̋͒̓̍̓͋ͬ̀͞͝c̷̴̸̳̭̣͍̦̪̭̟̩̲̬͇̰̪ͥ̓ͤ̔ͫ̓ͩ͋ͧ͑̃̽͗̒́̚ͅkͪͥ̄ͥ̓̿̓̃͛̈́ͧͫ̎ͩ͗̓͟͞͏̻̞̹̳̮͉̬̤̳͕'̟̭̠̊́́͋ͭ̒ͣ̀͢͢͡ͅͅd̶̨̖̥̮͎̞̹͕̲͍͖̙̜̪̜̫̰̆̐ͦ̇̇̀ͩ̍̀̉̆̽̂̔ͮ͑̄ͅ

͇̦̤̞̜͕͉̣͙ͧ̊ͥͥ͊̀̅ͤ̒̈́́́̀͜̧̧̞̬͔̜̠̜̭̗̼̘͍͔͍̙͚̫̺͋́̄̒́͠ ̶̴̸̭̠̜̦̞͉̱̩̣̙͕̽ͪ̒́̑͆̎̏ͫͅ▲̷̧̩̗͈̖̠͍͚̠̬̟̬͇ͪ͐ͫ̏̽͐̽͐ͦ̌ͪ͒̌́͗ͫ̽̚
̨͒̊͂ͣͩ͛̈ͦ͑͌ͮ̍͐̓ͩ̀͞͏̻̦̫͇͕̺̹̬̤̘̯͉͉͙▲̴̙͈̘̟̟̘̳̺̹̻̥̖̹̮͔̳̝͍̽͒ͩ͘ ̶͊̓ͦ͆͛ͪͦ̀͑̊̎̽҉͎̰͕̺͍̱̟͓̪͇͕̮͔̪̪̥͔͘͜ͅ▲̷̵̡̳̮̼̞̥͍̞̭̟̟̪͓̺͈̠̅̔̇̃͑̿̔̊̏ͮ̑̅̓̓ͥ̋̀̚͘

Piece of nigger shit

When I google search these things it says that's illegal and doesn't let me continue.

that's fucking scary. i think Zalgo might really be real and now I'm worried about what my knowledge may lead to.

stop breaking the law then ur gonna get arrested

Faggot, no. Die.

I hate you

Cup

F̵̧̛͙̬̖̮͕͖̳̟̗̹̩̭̰ͮ̓ͮ̈̀̒̅ͨͯͬ͊͒͢͢ͅu͎̞̥̰̐̎̈́̈́̍̒ͬ̈́ͫͣ͆͊̐͆͋̄̉̏͞cͩ̽̄ͧ̽̔ͨ͆̕҉̡̜̜̩̼͍̼̱̟͈̭͚ͅķ͙̤͕̟͊̌̄ͯ͑́ͦ͟͜ ̵̛̠̥͕̪͈̩̲̘͔̰̭̝̫̜͚̗ͤ͌ͪ́̆ͮ͢͡ͅÿ̗̜̲̼̖̘̟̗̭̥́̿̓͂ͤ͂͌̄̐́͢o̷ͣ̀̓́́̅̇̍̔͌̅̊̾̇̚͢҉̸̺̠͇̺̬̰̪͈̪̮̙̳̜̹̣̲̪͘ư̢̡̜̺̺̤̯͕̥̰̘̣̝̄ͬͭ̃ͦ̓̔̓͜ͅͅ ̛̘̺͉̙̺̀̄̒͛̎̅́͗̍̆̓ͨͨͦͯ̀͠͝f̶̛͓̠̻̹͕͖̭̭͔͉͔̤͓̮̹̘̱͇̑ͧ̾ͨ̐̽̈́̋͢a̷̢͇͕̬̬͙̖̱̱̠͚̫̞͕̭̲̤̘̰͂ͬ̃̿ͦ͑̄̂ͣ̿̔ͬ̍ͣ̊̊̍͟͢͝g̛̙͕͕̙̥͚̺̭̠͔͑ͫ͛ͮ̔ͨ̌̎̌̅ͧ͜͠͝ĝ̨̤͙̠͓̘͓̝̱̘͚ͧͦ̏̆̽͛̾̏̋ͣ̎̀͛ͫͪ͗͘͘͟͠ͅͅỏ̶̳̭̺̥̮̮̦̂̀ͣ͛ͥ̎̅ͦ̊͋ͥͩ́̚̕͞t̶̪ͥ̍ͫͪͦͪ̔ͮ́ͬ̑̏̎̿̋ͯ͝ͅͅ