Re ruz king!

Re ruz king!

>why do white people make movies with white people in them?
huh I don't know

Rut kine or haircar roo ran, fram?

JUS.

Exactly this.

>China and Japan make movies with 100% asian roles
And yet every other race expects white filmmakers to pander to them and include them in every film.

you realize asian languages changing w's to r's isn't a thing right

who the fug is john cho?

they literally were kings though, kings that lasted for many generations. this meme isn't funny on them.

Do these idiots think hollywood is the only place in the world that makes movies?

Rejects from Hong Kong

But Japan and even South Korea has a strong movie industry, so why would anyone other than butthurt Amerijaps give a fuck?

>every other race expects white filmmakers to pander to them and include them in every film.
china isn't 20 % black, 30% hispanic

>Majority of country is white
>People still bitch when the majority of roles are white

How's that basic math working out for you, my good cuck?

Harold

someone spam Harold and Kumar

>bbc
brit international news is tabloid shit always about how everyone in the world is crazy except them.

er herrrooo yes it is

China needs to be more diverse. Xenophobic racist bastards

Sums it up pretty well. They tried to use an example of a known Asian actor, yet most people don't even know his name. They just know him as 'Harold', or maybe 'MILF guy'.

Most of us don't give a shit it's a shrill minority of millenials who were never spanked

white men are boring.

Unlike you, right?

WE WUZ WHITE

>not OUR FAMIRY EMPEROR

How is it whitewashing if the character was originally white?

you're right they're yellowwashing, pissing all over it

White male genocide when?

>Starring Bill Paxton

Come on guys, lets stop Hong Kong yellowashing roles

This. Just bring over more movies from China and Japan

>a 25-year-old digital strategist

Never heard of that job. Seems kinda sneaky.

Didn't they turn an indian character into a black man in the martian?

Yes lets start a counter hashtag.
Because that always works out well.

I can already see the articles.
"The hashtag that proves how we still have far to go with racism in america.

if niggers are so buttflustered why wont they make their own movies with a cast of their choosing instead of bitching like little faggots

Asian here.

Why don't Asian Americans start their own movie studios?

Female actors now have their own production firms and black people have their multimedia empires.

Where's the Asian equivalent of BET and Telemundo/Univision?

>Majority of country is white
Kek, for now. We'll the be the majority in like 10 years. Viva la Mexico!

I don't actually think asians care. People like getting upset on the behalf of others.

sorry but you're getting deported after trump wins the election

IT'S CURRENT YEAR!!!!!

Another asian here
We don't really give a fuck, it's the SJWs that are butthurt
I mean, in all asian movie, all the actors are asian. No bullshit racemixing. Asians have their own movies (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, any SEAs)

You guys should actually read the article for once. #starringjohncho was created as a rebuttal by a producer after execs asked him why an adaption of an Asian character was white. It is not a protest against whitewashing.

Keep dreaming, no one gives a fuck a primary voting, he'll sink fast like Palin once he has to answer real questions about foreign policy.

Its the only place that will hire American actors

Could you imagine if the NASA team that took us to the moon were told they had to include a certain quota of blacks, women and gays?

>Sorry Von Braun, we've decided to go with a more 'diverse' candidate

3rd gen Asian Americans are some of the most entitled people I have ever met, whereas as 1st gen Asians are incredibly respectful.

Only because their Indian dropped out of filming at the last minute and he's the only Indian Hollywood will hire.

imagine if a white guy played cao cao