Why are white girls so into black cock?

Why are white girls so into black cock?

its mostly a phase of going out for adventure. Women are actually very dumb creatures.

Cause Your mom should have aborted You

they aren't.

its really over. white girls love black nigga alpha dick. im scared of pussy, just look at it, its so scary. let the nigger men take over, and take the most beautiful pussy, which is white. white men are scared little bitches, and can never live up to the monster black cock.

im being serious, bbc is taking over.

so, tell me more about the trailer park you live in. do you have access to drinking water?

whats with white males and asian chicks?

i live in a house. all that is irrelevant. all you need to know is that girls will always choose nigger dick over you, because you are a worthless whitey with a tiny dickie. even if it was an unusually large white cock, woman will always prefer the darkest meat.

Filipino people lose their minds over pale skin.

>Wayne
>Bat

What did he mean by this?

because they love poverty?

BLACK THUGS ONLY.

#saynotowhiteboys

eggs dee

It's a carnal desire of women to be ravaged and lusted after by beasty men, a trait embedded in her DNA long ago when our ancestors dwelled in the jungles of Africa.

your shill is showing OP

woman love nigger dick

Nah i know alot of girls who can be picky with guys but prefer black guys. I was shocked myself to a point.

The best part about being a nigger is cucking all of you white guys.

>tinfoil hat

I guarantee you're either a cuck white guy who's angsty because of his inferiority complex or a nigger. Either way, you're a fucking faggot.

Show pictures of your white wife, cucky!

calling me a tinfoil hat dosent change the truth buddy

Even more distilled, the breeding imperative makes women yearn for the utmost embodiment of warrior provider, embodied simply and purely by both the appearance and sociological archetype of the black neanderthal. Animal appearance, basic cognition and (stereotypically) exaggerated reproductive organs round out the salve to the animus instinct.

how many times a day does this thread get made?

but none of that changes what woman want, and woman love the big black nigger dick. you reply to me and ignore it and drift off into another world of insults, because you don't want to accept the truth. well i'm telling you it. your girlfriend will cheat on you and keep it a secret, she is taking giant nigger dicks and her eyes are rolling back, and then she comes home to fuck you and its just plain and normal. even if you dont have a girlfriend you better anticipate the fact that girls will almost always prefer nigger dick.

they dont have to like niggers either, but they still love them to death. it is a carnal desire.

like a billion. white dudes are seriously obsessed by this. Now the word "cuck" is incorporated into political discussions.

thats how much white dude think about black cock.

>people actually responding to a shitty race bait thread

white woman love nigger cock too. you just dont see woman on the internet saying it because they arent usually as openly crude as men even in anonymous discussion. woman also don't browse here as much as men.

so you keep telling yourself its a meme. you aren't going to ever leave Sup Forums, and these threads will always catch your interest just like now. even you, a racist whitey with a tiny dickie will become brainwashed by big black cock like i have.

Master Wayne is batman

even you. continue being brainwashed my friend.

Just so you all know.

so. much. projection.
so. wrong. on. every. assumption.