On probation for a year I'm gonna kill myself...

On probation for a year I'm gonna kill myself. I just want to smoke some fucking weed or even do other drugs but if my p.o. gives me a random test I will have to do a year in jail.

fuck this shit.

Man the fuck up you wimp.

fuck you

It's only a year. Feels like forever but it isn't. I'm about to get under supervision for a year, my friends year is almost up. He says it isn't too bad if you just develop a life without drugs in them

>bored because you can't do drugs
>'WELL MIGHT AS WELL KILLY SELF
are you literally retarded?

Not bored, I don't care about living or anything else I used to care about. Has nothing to do with boredom. Also learn how to type.

You are right but I can't enjoy life without drugs.

then stop complaining to us, we don't care about your addiction
bad b8 m8

Nah I'm gonna complain all I fucking want until I'm dead you autistic fuck.

well if youre killing yourself, that wont be long now, will it?

No probably not, so I'll just keep complaining until that time comes.

so your original post was just you bitching about imaginary problems. sounds about right

What type of rope should I buy to hang myself with?

You're a fucking idiot lol.

>I can't enjoy life without drugs.
How do you figure on supporting yourself?
Most jobs drug test today to get hired and if you have an accident.

>wat do

noice

Well I would be content with being a homeless drug addict but I can't even do that.

I just got off probation. I don't smoke weed though so I guess it wasnt too much of a hassle. I got tested once during it. My charge was not drug related. Good luck man. Dealing with the police and court system makes you feel like a real scumbag. They took my license for a year and a half and stuck me with 7k worth of fines for my dui. So I lost my license, owe money, and then my boss fired me because I can't drive. So for the last year Ive been working shit ass jobs that have nothing to do with my experience and today I fucked up a guys well and had to pay $300. I shouldn't have been working on his well in the first place, I have no experience but the bossman sent me down and I fucked up the pump. How you gonna take someones license, there means to get to work for OVER A YEAR, and tell them to pay you money. I have been miserable every day since I got arrested but I know it'll be over soon. Just let time do its thing and stay out of trouble in the future. Don't violate

just drink loads of cranberry juice night before you have to see them. flushes your system. i did x once in the army n had a random piss test. came back clean as a fuck. cranberry juice. and lots of it

the only useful post in this thread so far, thank you.

How much longer do you have?

I doubt I will violate but if I ever do and they send me to jail I'll just kill myself in there.

Nope. I would rather be dead than be in jail for a year with a bunch of annoying niggers. Not scared of them they are just fucking annoying.

Might have worked for you but I'm not relying on fucking cranberry juice to keep me out of jail.

You got a outlet here on Sup Forums dude, don't do drugs they will fuck you up and you will regret it. And please don't mill yourself shit gets better.

Pussy lol bitch addict d to drugs and alcohol

I finished probation last week, get my license back in November. For me, cuz I dont do drugs, probation wasn't difficult but havin to rely on other people/payingUBER/riding bike to get to work has been hell. I've paid off my fines, did community service etc. But the process has really fucked up my source of income, been embarrassing, and basically I've just wasted a year of my life. I'm hoping getting a real job again isnt going to be impossible. I never want to have to deal with the legal system again.

Take a break and get a job. Sorry.

Just think of this as a long tolerance break, because weed will be more effective when the year is up and you can smoke again.

Until then, utilize the balls that were given to you and man the fuck up you whiny faggot.

You realize it matters very little to anyone whether you exist or not.

Nah I'd rather just hang myself and not have to listen to (or read) this shit.

Everything is relative.

Yeah I know all the more reason I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna check out, edgelord.

You're not telling me anything new.

Stream it.

its just a year.. will be good for you young fgt
learn to make inner drugs

End yourself. We don't need anymore drug addict scum on earth.

>How you gonna take someones license, there means to get to work for OVER A YEAR, and tell them to pay you money.
I don't understand that either.

In my State you get put in jail for not paying the fines on time. And they charge you for being there too. Not including Court costs.
You pay for your Probation Officer and classes.
Also they take your hunting & fishing licenses too.

Bet it's a long time before you even think of fucking up again

Nah, I'm gonna go somewhere very secluded where there is either a very strong pipe or tree that can sustain my weight and just do it there.

Don't commit crimes.

Dumb fucks.

Didn't happen to me.

you do realize 99% of drugs aren't detectable or they're out of your system too fast to matter

Life is pretty boring when you do everything 100% legal.

Do the year. A year used to be a lotbof songs, nowbit's barely a fart in the wind. You won't remember it, or if yku do be proud.

OTOH, get high, go to the shitty, life's fukt.

Your call, OP. Going w/o for a year ain't no big thing.

Also, go to where weed's legal.

Good luck.

>a strong bent pipe in the middle of nowhere

Like a haunted jungle gym? Because I no shit know where one of those is.

If you're so annoyed just do it on camera or somewhere public.

I didn't say it happened to you, I'm saying that if anyone cares about probation, the easiest way is to not commit crimes in the first place.
That's a dumbass reason.

Not if I get high tonight and my p.o. calls me tomorrow for a random drug test.

Otherwise I would just do opiates and cocaine for a year and be just fine.

howd you end up on probation

its the most frustrating thing in the world. and everyday I go to work at my current job and I'm asked to work on things I have no experience doing (for a contractor) and I end up getting a lot of bitch work and shit I don't know how to do. I'm trying to have a good attitude and learn stuff quickly but fuck man. The struggle is real. I just want my old job back. and my license

weed addicts are the fucking worst.

RCs. The vast majority of research chemicals won't make you flip for other drugs and aren't tested for, and a lot of them are fucking fantastic. Do some research and find some that you like. Also stuff like kratom & salvia.

You can't leave the state when you're on probation, numbnuts

Bet it still applies to the indefinite poster.

What a faggot.

>weed
>addicts
what

>if anyone cares about probation, the easiest way is to not commit crimes in the first place.
The Innocence Project estimates 2 - 5% of people are innocently convicted. That's over 20k people in the US.

It could happen to anyone.

You can leave the state on probation but you must get approval from your PO. I went on vacation out of state for a week, wasnt an issue

Domestic charge. Asked my fat ass girlfriend to leave my house because I didn't feel like arguing.

So she started hitting me and throwing food everywhere, trying to tear my room apart, even pissed in my bed. After 30 minutes of that I let my anger get the best of me like an idiot.

Should have just left her there to fuck my stuff up and called the police on her instead.

real talk: join AA. AA parties can get pretty wild.

>You are right but I can't enjoy life without drugs.

look, I was just gonna troll you for a while for being a fag, but instead I'm going to annoy you for a while, talking about how I'm a fag.

I spent most of my life using drugs, and it wasn't until I got strung out on heroin that I realized how fucked up my life was. I've spent a bunch of years trying to unfuck my life, but it finally came down to the fact that I couldn't enjoy life without drugs.

I had to find a way to do that. If you _don't_ find a way to do that for yourself, you have a long, shitty life in front of you.

This year could be the best thing that ever happened to you. Because if you have to stuff drugs ( or sex, or money, or gambling ) into that hole inside yourself, you won't ever really be happy. Drugs stop working after a while you know. And you will left in a horrible horrible place.

Use this year to rediscover who you are - to change the things you can change. Look for outside help.

Really hope you do it.

>I can't enjoy life without drugs.
Sounds like you're a weak faggot. You should indeed kill yourself.

You are just young and Sup Forumstarded.

Try life w/o anything but your cell.

Still, the large majority of people are guilty. Less people would be falsely accused if less people would do the crimes in the first place.

hehe I left the state all of the time.. they started to make a big deal about it and call in US marshals, and sent letters to judges etc.. lol bunch of faggets. Spoiler: I got away.

how

do it

In my experience you are not going to be sent to jail on your first pos test. If you really think not smoking is going to be impossible talk to your supervisor and see if you can be commited to a rehab facility. They are there to help you comply with your terms and finish your probation.

You're a fucking idiot lol

You're such a faggot.
Obviously you are like 17 and are a complete pussy. Get of Sup Forums, you are cancer

Start lifting weights OP

I have no response for how much of a faggot you are. Truly.

Thank you user.

how

this is good advice. I fed myself with 'instant gratification' be it drugs/sex/partying/gaming from 18-23. Now I'm 26 and I'm apathetic about everyone in my life. I'm a year clean, pretty antisocial now, my life is finally starting to move towards a positive direction yet I don't enjoy life at all. Things that used to make me happy just don't anymore because my brain was used to getting assistance to get there. I am hoping with time and progress things will reset and I'll enjoy life a little more. It sounds lame, but its true. Your brain chemistry changes from drug use. I just hope I dont come out on the clean side as a grumpy miserable bastard the rest of my life

how

how

Just drink you little shit

Yup. Do this. Natural high.

store your clean pee in a condom in the fridge

this is probably the worst advice

just sayin'

weed is good and have gone more than a year with out it plenty of times.

Just drink man! its so much better anyways

how
how

but it can be used to cheat on the test

Just smoke up op. You dont have to quit but you cant smoke everyday like before, its not that bad.

how

Its way cheaper than weed at first, and everyone does it.

I have been drinking every single day for a month. I think it's the only way I will make it through this shit.

god no it is not

how

After the year.
BTW 2yrs on fentanyl, six on oxy, methadone, now one year clear.

A year means less and less.

Times of faggotry stupid decisions, etc. quickly forgotten.Underrated post

what did you do in the first place?
also feel you. dont listen to the tards, you should be able to consume when and whatever u want.

alcohol will fuck you up way worse than weed or just help you chill

so listen to this dude, OP

how