No incest thread? Incest thread

No incest thread? Incest thread

We don't need one of these running every day you know.

We just get the same stories coming round again and again. Anybody got any new brother/sister stories?

It's not incest if she's your fucking stepsister you faggot

If this thread is still running when I get home. I'll have my roommate greentext his experience with his sisters when he was younger. Now idea how they got started but I know they still fuck every now and then.

Nice will wait for it

ETA?

Why not? That's the reason I come to this shit hole

I'll be home in 30 minutes or so then I gotta convince him to do it if he ain't busy (or more likely just have him tell me the story and I'll greentext it since I'm A much better writer than he is).

You lot just have to keep the thread alive till then. Have fun.

Bumperon-delta

LIES

>be me
>every day spending 17 hours browsing 4ch
>dat fuckin' incest thread everywhere, even in /n/, multiple times per day
>mfw

What happened to column? Haven't seen anything since April!

>be me 17
>fuck sister daily
>she loves it
>get caught
>rekt.jpg
>mfw i'm a dinosaur

Meh. We wanted the thread anyway so even if he was lying we don't lose anything.

Do you not watch the news?

I keep seeing people ask hat. What does it even mean?

I lost trust in humanity

bump

Check out tinyurl dot com slash wincestdrive

Column's crusade is the best story ever

>another country

Not a sex story or anything, but today I spoke to my cousin. It's the first time ever we had a normal conversation. I realised in halfway through the conversation, that damn. She is hot. And I would actually love to bang her if she wasn't my cousin. So yeah...

That shouldn't stop you. Hell, cousins barely count.

bump

Thanks, I had this link a few months back but lost the synchronized tab in my FF profile when I got a new PC. Now I can finally finish Tasha's brother.

Well I guess it kind of should.
Inb4 incest is wincest
It just doesn't feel right, I don't feel affection to her as a person, but rather she is just sexy.

I'm not particularly proud of this one but...

> Be 16
> Little sister is 14
> I snuck into her room while she was asleep to look at her b/c horny 16 year old
> She used to wear these long shirts to bed and no bra
> Saw her nips against the shirt
> I lifted the shirt
> White panties with the outline of her pussy lips against them.
> Got scared and ran out.

I did this several times and got bolder and bolder.

Continue?

yes plz

Lurking

Moar

go go go

>be teen, so horny
>read on the internet incest fetishes voyeurism and other faggotry
>decide to sniff sister's panties
>go to the laundry bucket
>her panties are there
>WTF dat smell would kill a rhino, can't even touch them
>the end

Never attempted again to get involved in stupid stuff found on the internet.

And yet, you're here.

topkekking

>A few nights later, I was horny again.
> Sneak into her room
> She's asleep. T-shirt this time. Not so long. Her panties are visible.
> Pussy lips against the panties.
> I pull the shirt up.
> See her tits. Nice tits too. B-cups I estimate.
> I reach out and touch one of the tits. Dick is hard.
> She kind of moves. I might have imagined it.
> I run out.

U double nigger

you racist!

Was that the last time?

continue fag

> Some time later, I do it again.
> Long shirt again so I didn't get to see tits.
> Those panties tho.
> I touch her panties.
> Start rubbing the lips.
> Dick is so hard I almost start jizzing myself.
> Once I start, its hard to stop.
> I start touching tits too, through the shirt.
> She makes a little noise.
> I stop.
> She doesn't wake up.
> I start rubbing panties again. They're a little wet. I push a little into the hole. She makes another little noise.
> Go back to my room to fap.

>So I was horny again.
> Sneak into her room
> She's asleep. Loudly snoring. Her panties are visible.
> Pussy lips are there, or, pussy lip. There's only one.
> I slowly pull the panties up.
> What the fucking fuck. It's a dick. A feminine cock. A masculine penile penis. Fuck!!
> She kind of moves. The penis moves as well.
> I run out with the speed of 100 suns. Never attempted again.

What is this, Orgasm Girl?

Other guy wasn't me. Sister has no dick. Can confirm.

the end or?

> A few nights later, she took benadryl because she was sick. I figured nows my chance.
> No idea if that's actually true. But 16 year old me thought so.
> I sneak in. Shirt is pulled all the way up. Titties visible. I start to work my magic, touching titties.
> Those lips are calling to me.
> Start rubbing pussy lips. They feel wet again.
> I decide to take this up a notch. Put fingers at the hemline of the panties and push them under.
> She shaved her pussy I guess b/c no hair.
> Pussy is actually wet. I put a finger inside.
> I think this was the night that I actually jizzed myself. I know that happened once but I don't remember when.
> Run out of the room.

Alright, as promised thus I deliver.

Pretyping has begun.

Is there any more to this? Even in the Wincest Drive?

Pretty convenient she was showing so much that night. I wonder if she was really all that asleep...

Just a gif

News?

See He's typing it. Slowly.

> Yeah, she was asleep

> Ok so a few nights later, do it again.
> Sneak into room. Start touching boobs. Start rubbing pussy.
> Feeling bold.
> Lean over and lick pussy through panties. Pushing tongue against the hole and everything.
> She starts to wake up.
> I'm fucking out of there.

Bump

> Next time I go in there is a few weeks later. This time, she's not wearing a shirt.
> I was instantly hard.
> Start rubbing tits.
> Fuck this. I take out my dick.
> Start rubbing my dick against nipples.
> precum on her nipples made me even harder.
> I reach down and start rubbing pussy under her underwear.
> She makes some noises but they're all like happy noises. Can't really describe.
> I start to cum. Quickly grab dick to keep ut from going all over sister. Only a little gets on her.

Hey, are you two those guys that live with the one guy's sister and were posting in that thread about two weeks ago talking about how the three of you grew up on the farm in (central midwestern state)? you finally decided to greentext that shit?

Haha, yup although Will is actually typing my story because i type to slowly and hes a better writer. im just telling him how things happened for the parts he wasn't there for and he's typing things out.

> She starts sleeping like that with no shirt on.
> One night I go in there and she's under her sheets.
> I pull back the sheet. No shirt, no panties.
> Same thing as always.
> I get bold though
> She's on her side with her ass towards me. I start touching her ass with my dick. Pussy is slightly visible. I try to push my dick so that it touches her pussy. It didn't really work. Didn't matter. I was hard like a rock.
> Sister rolls over. I freak out but don't leave yet. She starts to masturbate in her sleep.
> Not that much. But enough to get me excited. I start beating it too. I cum into my hand and get out of there.

Hey I know you guys want to pretype that shit but it might be a good idea to post it as you get it done to keep the thread's traffic up.

>she's naked again
>so hard
>feeling bold again, she start touching her ass
>she moans a little in her sleep
>I slap her in the face with my dick
>doesn't wake up
>starts masturbating in her sleep with a 20'' purple dildo
>cum in my hand again
>not that much but it was so hot
>run out and never return

bump, wish i had a sister

>wincest thread on Sup Forums
>nothing too eventful happening
>few pics posted
>couple green texts
>but then it happens
>quietly, like a whisper in the wind
>he says

Columnfag here

I have a fucking hot cusin with some pretty nice tits, i was wondering if anyone with some experience with cusins could give me some tips on how to get her "down" if you know what i mean ;)) I do have her snapchatif that can help

STRAP IN MOTHERFUCKERS

post snapchat and we'll help you

Oh shit son. Shit just got real. Assuming you aren't just making that shit up.

Although if you're telling the truth, good. Gives me time to finish typing.

No way.

cmykl ;))

Oh, hey! Wondering if you were ever showing up again.

We had another pretty legendary user posting the other day, people were calling him LSA. Did you get the chance to read his stuff or should I post screen caps?

Mah nigga

Column here

Calm down, niggers. Sadly, I don't come bearing posts. What had happened was my phone got stolen, by someone who was friends with my gf.. aaaand sort of outted me and I've spent the last three months in damage control mode. My gf knows I cheated on her, which is bad enough. Luckily not whom with, else if be fucked. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm not dead like Robs. Just csnt post much because a: no phone, and 2: she now has a keylogger/history tracker on the laptop. Shit sucks, yo.

Oh shit son, that's harsh.

Shit nigga, sounds bad. How are you posting this if she's tracking your shit?

you got any pics?

There's no way in hell that whole story was written on a phone, dude. Is that for real?

Not column, but post caps anyhow.

Columnfag

Yea. It is.

I'm on HER phone, in the bathroom. I hop on Sup Forums in private mode and close and tabs before I get off. I'm walking a fine line here.

Yes, it was. Mostly on a galaxy s4, but i got a note 3 towards the end.. which is what got stolen.

Also, my time is up. I must leave. Please, no summons. I can't be on often and I won't be posting anytime soon, so just be patient with me, you bunch of degenerates.

Bitch, no one is going to be posting caps of my shit when I'm lurking anyway. That shit is mine. MINE!!!
*laughs mechanically*

>she start touching her ass
nigga get out that shit is more fake then your mom titts last night

Sleep tight sweet prince.

Pussy isn't worth her controlling your life and your shit. Fuck that.

there you go (so close)

no shit bro

Okay niggas hurry up.

did you badly crop out a fucking watermark?

jesus christ youre autistic

first time ive cried in 6 years

Okay fine, part one incoming.

Does anyone have the green text of the guy that fucks his druggie mom?

This is a story my flat mate talked me into typing up for you fags. I embellish a few things here and there but generally I'm going to keep true to what happened, so sorry if it seems slow or depressing in places.
>Be me.
>Be a kid living in Central US, 15 years old when this story really gets going.
>Grew up in a rural area living with my two sisters, my grandpa and my dad.
>My sister Karen was the eldest child at 3 years older than me, so naturally she was the responsible, level headed one.
>She was tall for a woman, blonde haired and blue eyed, built like a schoolboy's fantasy of the Nordic exchange student.
>She was strong and confident with a body just a body too toned and solid to be mistaken for a model despite the curves that would suggest otherwise.
>Karen was calm and almost motherly, unyeilding but kind and gentle when she could be, and both inside and out she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever know.
>Alice, younger than me by about two years, contrasted Karen in most ways, though they did still have plenty in common; both were beautiful and a delight to be around, but for different reasons.
>Where Karen was steadfast and kind Alice was witty and mischevious. Where Karen was strong and beautiful Alice was petite and girly.
>Alice was a storm of energy and sharp humor wrapped up in smooth skin and topped off with eyes the color of fresh cut grass. She had a grin that could make a priest blush but the innocent niavitae to talk her way out of anything.
>She had coppery orange hair she usually left long, and while she's never had much of a chest but she had a killer ass, round and perky, and she knows it.
>To give you something of an idea of what my sisters were like, Alice used to tease grown men in public with her ass by wearing super tight shorts and giving them the look (she even flashed some poor bastard once), and Karen would damn near crucify her for doing something so improper in public.

no but i have a pi of the mom he posted

Pic

if you mean the one where he fucks her while shes high and kinda passed out then yeah I saved it. I'll post it here in a moment.

Okay there have been two guys posting about that recently. Which one are you talking about?