My boyfriend of 6 years cheated on me...

My boyfriend of 6 years cheated on me , left me for another girl and 3 weeks later I found out I was pregnant with his child

you've clearly made bad choices

u pedo

So? Take advantage of the system and milk his unfaithful ass of all the money hes got.

abort abort abort abort abort, but seriously that guy jus planted his seed in you and left you he is bound to do it again with his current gf you're just cattle to him carrying his seed.

Time to call up all of his best friends and/or brothers. Get revenge-fucked. Document thoroughly so he knows what you look like with his buddy's cum on your face or in your snatch.

Doesn't look like a baby to me

What a boss

this

Put the news on FB and just watch it all unfold. Make sure your parents see it.

He will most likely better kids with her then with you. What kind of retard you have to be to go whine here?

you still have a fucking baby at that point twats. you really are that petty to bring a damn person into this world as revenge. i hope you lose your genitals in an accident somehow

White knights detected.

Roll

if you haven't gotten an abortion by now

fuck you

Stupid fucking girls. This is why i hate girls, gets preggo with fuckboys or shit like this and then they consider keeping it.. hapend to me, almost killedabitch. Abort the fucking thing

I buy you mother milk.

Are you that stupid or are you a girl?
Who the fuck would give birth to a fucking child just for revenge or the money? Its a fucking kid. The laugh is on you, your life is more or less over when you get kids. Stupid whore

wifes going through labour as we speak. it sucks.

i get a baby girl in the next 24 hours though. :)

Congrats user

It doesn't work like that. You must be a girl... We don't care if you fuck our best friend or whatever, that's like a " good on ya mate you fucked here too?! Lmao " scenario. WE DON'T CARE

>your life is more or less over when you get kids
better sit on pc 12h a day and have shitty life like you, kid means responsibility and some people like it, some challenge instead of stupid and boring life like yours nigger

Do us all a favor and flush that fuck down the toilet OP

tits or gtfo

lemme guess, he was a nigger

Whore

What kind of whore sleeps with their boyfriend? You fucking deserve it bitch.

Excuse me OP, but where are Tits and Timestamp?

why are you on Sup Forums?

>Who the fuck would give birth to a fucking child just for revenge or the money?

>implying OP isn't doing just that

The dubs have betrayed us this day.

If you get pumped and dumped, don't make yourself an easy dispensable whore for even more guys, especially not guys he's close with. Instead, you cleanse yourself of his parasite, get yourself in better shape, up your fucking standards (cause as said before, you clearly made bad choices) and show him that he was a fucking gimp who was beneath you from the start. That shit hurts, not being a laughingstock of a urinal for his buddies.

Make yourself some high class ass, and you'll be getting diamond studded dick from dudes 3x his pay grade. they'll probably even be able to afford decent contraception for your stupid cunt.

>inb4 whiteknight you virgin cuck fagguts.

No, honestly I just wanted her to slut around.

early labour. wifes watching tv until shit starts to hit the fan.

>everyone on Sup Forums is an underage kissless neckbeard

hello newfriend

Abort fetus. No exceptions.

Get the scrape, ya dumb bitch.

Aye, m'lord.

Tit's and pregnant belly or gtfo.

is that what you tell yourself to consolement at night? wiping shit, never being able to live like the way you want to, because now you're responsible for at least two people?

Doppler to disprobe that's a blood vessel

My ex had a kid for the money. Its just sadly the way things are. Women will always win in court, enjoy your privilege.

Boy, the b8 is real on Sup Forums today, bravo.

That's a pretty cool story OP

Enjoy 18 years of being reminded you were second best.

They don't do ultrasounds that early you whore.

I can see how parenthood has rewards. Just doesn't seem worth it. Plus the world is pretty fucked up, why bring more misery. Unless you're in a good situation.

>pelvic ultrasound

Lrn 2 obgyn

A kid is product of love between two people. Not the outcome of drama

Bitch please, i make 3500 a month and have two fuckbuddies. Il manage

Pic very related, one of my girls

>3500 a month
Kek

>summerfag

Mommy, why dont i have a daddy?
-ooh you see my love, iam fucking rekt in the head got preggo with a douche and decide to keep you for myself and my 20 cats.

They don't give you a copy of a pelvic ultrasound. Lrn 2 not b a retarded asshat.

Well its better then getting preggo and sucking money from a dude right..
And for the record its way more then avarage in my shitty country

>replying to trolls

>it's still hooked up to a printer

You're a fucking trog.

tits or gtfo you fucking piece of shit

Yea, where the fuck are all the white knights.. judicial abort?

It's not hooked up to a printer. A printer is hooked up to it, faggot.

>3500 a month
Holy shit, what's it like being poor?

>implying everyone on Sup Forums isn't a troll

What country user

Don't bring it into the world for revenge. Bring it into the world because it's the right thing to do.

Revenge is just the icing on the cake.

Why do you faggots keep responding to this obvious bait? There is no way in hell you could believe any of this shit without proof. This OP has posted nothing, no tits, no evidence. Sage

Is he black?

My bad it was 4100 dollars.
And that is after taxes n shit..

Swedenistan is the place

If this is poor.. its fucking great :)
Cant wait to when my stock wallet is going up up and away