This might not be the best place to ask but anyways:

This might not be the best place to ask but anyways:
>It is possible to make homemade opium/morphine without poppies?

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/53830/20150518/homemade-morphine-ingredients-found-beer-brewers-kit.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opiate
opioids.com/jh/index.html
bluelight.org/vb/threads/775040-What-you-need-to-know-about-poppy-seed-tea
chemistry.mdma.ch/hiveboard/newbee/000533712.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Basically you have to boil bleach and it'll leave behind a crusty film on the pan. Scrape that into another pan, mix in nyquill, and you're good to go. Drink it like lean.

It is if you had a professional lab and knew chemistry.

Clearly fake

No? I'm a chemistry major, asshole

abort threat , just realised im going to kill my self if actually take b advice

Yeah, but it's so much easier to make it from poppy extracts that it's pointless.

You can make poppy seed tea that's pretty much opium be careful though you could die

thanks but ill have to research more about it , dont wanna rush and kill my self with bleach

Okay but killing yourself with opes is better

Boil oleander leaves and drink the tea.

I know this might be a retarded idea but cant i fill a cup half water half tea to lower the opium intake?

You know that morphine does not dissolve in water right? you first need to make a morfine salt to dissolve it.
Everyone who gets high from drinking poppy tea is imagining the high.

Source: medschool

What about the people who've died

Ex DRE Juv unit

This is correct
Hence why many state classify controlled substances by raw material, dried buttons, and salts

kys

dont do this, it creates mustard gas.

Obviously it would become diluted. There are no dumb questions tho, my new summer time friend.

Thanks didnt knew , never tried to dissolve it into water .Also my drug experience is quite small because i only did morphine time to time a few years ago and the morphine was bought from a friend that doesnt live nearby anymore now , hes like thousands of kms away.

Dude you are in the wrong place. If you wanna get trick into making something lethal to get yourself rekt, then you are in the right place.

Have you got some precursor chemical in mind you wanna cold cook some pills boi? Or are you thinking of just summoning morphine with a sacred chime?

Something that works is poppy seed cake, the amount of morphine in the seeds varies between 4 and 200 mg/Kg.

The lowest dose that we can get in the pharmacy is 10mg so be careful. The lowest lethal dose without allergic reactions is about 60mg.

People that are allergic can still die from the tea, the amount of morphine dissolved is just to low to feel anything.

I had poppy seed cake before it is is a pretty amazing feeling, however i since stayed away from it since i know how many doctors have a substance abuse problem. I don't want to be one of them before even getting my degree.

Nope, you need to grow a few plants and milk them by grazing them with a razor and then collect the milk after it's oxidized in the sun a bit. It'll turn a shade of brown. You can vape that.

uhhh... what? people get addicted to that shit. it's not exactly heroin or anything but it will definitely get you high. jesus all you have to do is google "poppie tea" and you will get all the info you need. you sure you went to med school?

"Poppy tea contains two groups of alkaloids: phenanthrenes (including morphine and codeine) and benzylisoquinolines (including papaverine). Of these, morphine is the most prevalent comprising 8%-14% of the total. Its effects derive from the fact that it binds to and activates mu opioid receptors in the brain, spinal cord, stomach and intestine." - simple wiki search

Thanks this seems to be legit atleast , anyway im not gonna make cakes everyday too every one 2-3months should be enough , anyways i only use those effects only when im feeling down or partying

This is a lie
No bleach involved
Dumping the process of heroin manufacture if anyone is intrested

I have a phd in chemistry, asshole, so stfu.

Well all i know is that they probably add ascorbic or citric acid to make morphinecitrate or morphineascorbate.

Just adding seeds to water will do nothing.

go ahead

Or render down codeine tablets > morphine > heroin. Recipes online google great big narcotics cookbook or similar. PS unless your already a smack head this is a bad road to go down.

Well thats not everyday info so if your up to.
Not gonna make it tho im pretty sure its impossible to be homemade even tho my knowledge in drugs is low

Yeah man, just inject some heroin. Your body will naturally turn it back into morphine.

Let's see your certificate, or it didn't happen, little boy.

techtimes.com/articles/53830/20150518/homemade-morphine-ingredients-found-beer-brewers-kit.htm

You have a doctorate yet you're on Sup Forums?
Why do you hate yourself?
You should be something in life but you're in this cesspool arguing with people you've never met

Medfag here again, this is not the stuff you want when you are partying, opioids are "downers" as they stimulate the parasympathic system.

True but one great side effect is being able to fuck all night. Nothing better than when a bird says she literally can't take any more. On the other hand, do rehab and for a year you're a two pump chump...

Seriously though codeine is the easiest.

Thanks . You saved someone from taking downers when feeling down

oh yea ok i see what you're saying. my bad

Yea well i dont think i wanna be acused of rape because of a drug and a girl that cant take it whole night.

I have seen enough people die from drugs already.
People cant be stopped by scaring them, just telling the truth is the fairest thing to do.
If they take them and die at least they made an informed choice.

Oh and stay away from MDA MDMA PMA MDE ....
Every pill is a gable, there is no easy way to test them to see wat is in it.
It often goes wrong with severe and permanent damage.

Wut? I'm not suggesting you drag some girl into the bushes or give her a smoke, just that your woman will enjoy it.

Its ketamine that will turn you into a groping pervert.
Friends of mine have seen a 65 year old grope a nurse after he had been given ketamine as an anesthetic. He was quite ashamed a few hours later.

You first, Mr "chemistry major".

yea i know , but when you last too much and she just wants you to stop and u dont doesnt seem like a great thing to happen. btw srry if i missunderstood what were you talkin about im not a native english speaker.

No OP but another question:

I have hydromorphone pills here.

Can I snort that stuff?

"While the full synthesis of opioids from naphthoquinone (Gates synthesis) or other simple organic starting materials is possible, they are tedious and uneconomical processes. Therefore, most of the opiate-type analgesics in use today are either extracted from Papaver somniferum or synthesized from those opiates, especially thebaine."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opiate

>You should be something in life but you're in this cesspool arguing with people you've never met

The irony. You don't see it.

I have a Phd in liberal arts come at me

I aint even a chemistry major, faggot. I'm a journalism major so the joke's on you.

As someone who is addicted to opiates you're spouting false information.

I've made poppy seed tea plenty of times, all you need is some tap water and a 2 liter.
It's better to add some lemon juice but not necessary.

PST is some potent shit, I'm talking 10-12 hour highs if you have a small tolerance.

>hydromorphone
Yea you can snort it but why? It's already the powerful stuff.
Just dissolving it should be enough if you got the slow release pills.

trust me, after you use downers for a while (almost daily for a couple months for me) they start to pick you up, I assume from the decrease in anxiety and pain

give us detailed recepe faggot, i wanna try it

don't always have to get molly in pill form user

So how do you prepare it?
We only work with morphine salts (sulfide or hydrochloride) because of the poor solubility in water.

Are you sure you are not feeling the valeric acid the half-life of morphine is about 2-3 hours.

kind of a nusiance because most of those meds are loaded up with tylenol or the like and it burns like hell, but yeah gives you a nice buzz for sure

I don't know...I thought it might give me some kind of immediate high instead of the slow delayed impact

Yeah I have the slow release pills..(Retarded^^)
Dissolving?Didn't know that was possible.

Just mix with water?

First you got to find the right seeds, I haven't been buying them like I used to so Ive heard some of the brands off amazon have dropped in quality, however thenoddingturtle, while expensive, always has good seeds.

Put seeds in two liter.
Put water in. (Lemon juice if you have some)
Shake vigorously for 5-10 min.
Unscrew cap just a little bit.
Squeeze out brown liquid.
Drink.
Get high af.

Its because your body is getting used to it, without it the sympathetic nervous system is getting overstimulated giving you enlarged pupils, a runny nose and getting you hyped.
That's why heroin addicts are more dangerous when they are sober.
suggesting someone to become an addict to have a great time at parties is a bad idea.

the half life only applies once it's in your system, due to the content of the tea being absorbed into your body over a longer period of time than for example snorting or smoking, your body is essentially getting constantly re-upped for a while

There is a coating of opium on the seeds water is used to wash it off. So it doesn't actually need to be dissolved in water. Source high school graduate who has seen first hand my brother all red faced pin eyed,and the annoying way he acts when high after drinking it.You will be a shitty doctor btw

For more info on this stuff get on drugs-forum.com, or bluelight.org

I'm not too sure on the chemistry side of things, as far as I know there's quite a few opioids on the seeds including codeine and such. Its not only morphine.

All I know is water works just fine, and will get you very, very high. First time I made it I threw up four times because I made too much.

>lemon juice
>citric acid

hmm, that brown lquid doesn't mix w/ water like oil?

I'm just saying if someone is already a frequent user then going to a party doped up is definitely a good time

>Optional
>You don't need it

Do u read?

The water is now a brown liquid, that's how you can tell if it's a good batch.

When you drink it if it's very bitter then it's good.

Mustard gas!!!!!

if you have hydromorphone hydrocloride it should be soluble enough.
how strong (in mg) are the pills you have?

yes but only morphine and codeine in significant amounts

how does pushing the liquid through something like a coffee filter work out?

oh ok, and how much seeds we putting in 2 liter ?

But it is needed otherwise you aren't getting high

Mmmmmm... suicide tea....

so you are basically drinking the dust left from the seed pods still stuck to the seeds.
Since you are not dissolving the morphine it is indeed possible to get high this way.
I always thought you tried to leach the morphine out of the seeds.

Well i learned something new today.

This means that there is still plenty of morphine still in the seeds after the tea is done, maybe reuse them in cake.

I have a black belt in karate I would fuck you both nerds up for good

Yes. It's called krokodil
but i dont recommend it

Whatever you say, I didn't get addicted to this shit for a year or anything. But you're right, you're the expert.

I really do, and I would gently fondle them.

Yes exactly, youre literally just washing the coating of the seeds off, that's why you have to shake it very vigorously.

This guy is not me.
and as far as i know not an expert.

see for my "medfag" opinion.

Okay, here's the link to the entire thing\
>opioids.com/jh/index.html

It's like soaking weed in water, it isn't water soluble so it won't do shit for you and anything you feel is in your head.
Chemistry major. Also used to do the same shit as you did, which is what got me into chemistry, so I could do this shit more efficiently by knowing what exactly was going on.

Whatever you say, my pinned eyes and intense euphoria were all just imagined.

Just shut up

Journalism major, nice life lmao

bluelight.org/vb/threads/775040-What-you-need-to-know-about-poppy-seed-tea

chemistry.mdma.ch/hiveboard/newbee/000533712.html

totally different ballpark, soaking weed doesn't work because THC is activated into a form usable by your body by heat

I don't have a doctorate though, so it's not irony

The point. You didn't comprehend it

ctrl+f
weed
stoner
heroin
drug
>0 results

i'm going cold turkey right now, 1 day in, from a 500mg/day #4 heroin habit. anyone know this feel?
within 1 week i'll be fine. like the 100th time i've done this. it's like having influenza. where people get really rekt is when they're in prison and they need it both for the superhero-like confidence it provides even around legit dangerous people, and avoiding the physical withdrawal symptoms which will occur within a mere 3 days of consecutive use, even with no tolerance.
i'm aware of the week of hell im now in for, trainspotting wasnt a bad illustration if you get off it young.

craving like a motherfucker, but gonna get off it.

can you answer this ?

Just a phd? How pathetic. I have an enchanted Third Degree Quadruple phd+1 from Harvard.

Where do you get your seeds from in Europe? Back when I was still active I ordered from Bob's Red Mill but I might be looking for a different supply.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shit I just opened the reply window to post that

just buy some heroin you fuck. 10 of your native currency units are bound to be enough to buy smack globally.
you'll regret it, but hey, i'm in this hell, it amuses me somewhat to involve others. join us

do it bro crave for the serotonin your body produce when you accomplish

the hivemind is strong with this board

No i never made the tea, I am the med student that just had the cake once.

From what i read here it all depends on the amount of residue left on the seeds and the % of opioids in the residue.

When you are first using i would say that you need to aim for about 10-20mg of morphine but i have no idea what that is in seeds.