What does Sup Forums think about SJWs burning the American flag because of oppression?

What does Sup Forums think about SJWs burning the American flag because of oppression?

youtube.com/watch?v=r5-ll5-b1EQ

Looks like a gay Mad Max convention

What's happening to 'Murica? It's getting beyond a joke now. You guys need to elect Trump

T R U M P B O I S

Can we just burn sjws to save humanity embarrassment in case aliens show up?

>@
>8 8
God is not real and also if you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep immunity
does not work.

lmao

lol fucking this.

Isn't that illegal in 'muriland?

>I don't get all choked up about yellow ribbons and American flags. I consider them symbols and I leave symbols to the symbol-minded.

Being anything but indifferent about flag burners means you're retarded.

God is real now you must type what you accept JesusChrist as your Lord and Savior.

I think it's dumb. If you live in the west, no one is oppressing you.

no cuz freedom of speech

Not sure but they look dressed as weird as fuck.
let`s forget about them just like the goverment forgot about me, this is why the fighting was all about so some faggots can burn a fag thinking they don`t have freedoms, stupid fucks hope they go to Afghanistan dressed as that so they know what been opressed is really about ?

>Being anything but indifferent about anything means you're retarded. Better safe than sorry.

Fix'd that for you user to better suit your mindset.

Jesus is a joke. a tool to keep thesimple mided in line with what the "church" wants..fuck jesus fuck all gods. Its all man made bullshit to me. and no not a "atheistfag.." go fuck yourself.

dick.

bump

Don't get me wrong I'd love to throw a cup of gasoline on her but getting militant about something like a flag is regressive. That's what the muslims do with the Quran.

I mean they went out and paid money for a product sold by corporate america, wearing american labels and obviously being incredibly vain about appearance.
People like that never do anything, but they can inspire beta orbiters to do things for attention.

Most "SJW's" will stop once you give them weed and made internet cheaper. By then a lot of TV will have moved online and be way better and they'll quiet down.

I mean they only really act up when you fuck them over with student loan debt, you really shouldn't be able to borrow 50,000 at 18 when you're being sold this idea of college dream. But legislation will be slow to catch up so hold on to your seats kids

IDGAF

This country is becoming a huge charade.

water balloon full of gasoline. problem solved.

they should du this in russia

Anyone else watch the video? wat

That doesn't even make any sense, even as a bad attempt at an insult. Being able to differentiate what is important and what is not is part of being intelligent. Caring about flags, which are not important, whether you burn them or cry about them being burned, is retarded. Losing your shit about the destruction of a multicolored piece of cloth from china is just as bad as thinking you are being profound or fighting oppression by burning a flag.

>I mean they went out and paid money for a product sold by corporate america, wearing american labels and obviously being incredibly vain about appearance.

should write that in the youtube comments lmfao

They're just doing it for attention

>You guys need to elect Trump
/thread, problem solved

Flagged the video for abusive and hateful content

You cunts need another civil war. You all took acceptance too far.

That first comment can be turned around so easily.
These flag burners aren't there when people are killed for their gender, sexuality and/or race.
You don't see these flag burners protect the people they claim to fight for.

The one thing that triggers me about these SJW is the utter farce of their movement.
They never fought for anything.
It's all just attention.

top kek

>It's all just attention.
So the worst thing you can do is get mad about them burning flags.

Don't feed the trolls, newfags.

bump

lmao

>get mad about them burning flags.
>don't feed the trolls
>implying I have enough money to buy all the cake required to feed them

Burning the US Flag is protected under free speech, and if you don't like it that makes you a Communist.

kek

ITT : Sup Forumstards that express whatever the fuck they want, even if it's bigoted or immoral. but oh fuck no fuck that shit if someone wnts to burn a flag

It's not really burning the flag that's upsetting it's the reasoning behind why they did it that is.

Fucking despicable.

I have burned many flags in my life, but all of them were done properly. I might not agree with the things that my country does from time to time, but I know far too many people who have died to protect it.

Get out, faggot.

They have perfectly good reasoning; they're fucking retarded.

Praise hayzeus

gay