What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-hTxDMIXpI
youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64
youtube.com/watch?v=uNHOTT3ZJ7U
youtube.com/watch?v=VPUUrdgxIa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That they are far more important than everyone else, and more important than entire countries and everyone should keep listening to them because of how important they are and they get paid to stand in front of a camera playing make believe and they are so very important.

Australians are so dedicated to shitposting that they force celebs to do it for them irl

>"Honey if we dont make this video we'll get the boot"

They are so sorry, dummy !!!

Listen to her real laugh at 0:13: youtube.com/watch?v=D-hTxDMIXpI

Is she a succubus?

Oh God, a meme! This is fun!

Especially with old internet news.

Great idea, OP.

>Australians are so unique, both warm and erect
What did he mean by this?

here is original video since op didnt post it
youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64

HOLY FUCK THAT IS HIS WIFE??

LUCKY BASTARD

wouldn't it have been better if Depp had said

>Did you just throw me out of your ginormous country? The fuck...
>I'm supposed to be a celebrity not a dog

>Is she a succubus?
Isn't it obvious? Of course she is. Just look at how young she looks and look how badly aged Johnny Depp is becoming in only a few years..

No doubt she is sucking the health right out of him while they are banging and he just can't let go of that beauty.

>Let go Johnny. Let go

Yes Johnny is so lucky.

Just like Brendan once thought he was the luckiest guy in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNHOTT3ZJ7U

Australia fucked its own habitat up importing cane toads and rabbits and foxes and shit. It's no good them getting all strict about it now.

Were there any shots of Amber Heard's pusy slit in the 2014 celebrity image leaks?

Their dogs are two of the most faggot dogs of all time. Depp's lifestyle has been cucked into oblivion by this bitch. She's an evil mastermind, sure, but I'd rather see Depp being a legend than just fucking the world's hottest woman. He's aging so badly and apparently his drug use has exacerbated the past few years.

This.

Why suddenly so strict now when they brought in cane toads, cats etc and other animals that never existed in Australia?

>She's an evil mastermind
What makes you say that? Suddenly I have no idea who this women is apart from she being married to him.

Enlighten me please

is that a shop? His face is in the wrong position

eww who is that women?

You can actually see the greed in her eyes and the regret in his.

She was a hot nobody who managed to break up one of the most darling marriages in Hollywood, stop Depp from working (mostly), negotiating their lifestyle and fame so she becomes the figurehead of the couple, and become an A-list sex goddess.

its not human i can tell you that

Are there any other 10/10's in Hollywood besides Amber and Alexandra Daddario?

Chlöe

youtube.com/watch?v=VPUUrdgxIa8
1:11
Is that a demon laugh?

who would ever fuck that piglet

Arms like fucking popeye

>tfw no gorgeous blond Texan bitch Randian succubus gf

Didn't you like KStew?