Is vidyakino gonna save us from capeshit?

Is vidyakino gonna save us from capeshit?

>In darkness, I shall be light
>In times of doubt, I shall keep faith
>In throes of rage, I shall hone my craft
>In vengeance, I shall have no mercy
>In the midst of battle, I shall have no fear
>In the face of death, I shall have no remorse

youtube.com/watch?v=KrXrk1ntTCc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MERJhTprNpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has to appeal to babyboomers and babyboomers are the only ones who read comic books.

Now show the actual goofy screenshots from the game. Yeah, not so "kino" now.

Who gives a shit about some silly computer game?

The cinematic is Blizzard D2/Wc3 tier.

Imagine if they actually managed to make a big budget 40K movie, and actually did it well. if they did, i would kill myself because it would be the perfect time to die happy.
Hopefully Warcraft does well, coz if it does, i bet you GW will start looking for movie deals

Relic always have great cinematics for DoW.

Tere was a CG Space Marine film that looked like total dogshit.

if you were put at the helm of a 40K movie project, and given complete creative freedom to do what you wanted with it, how would you make the film?
think about:
- setting
- players
- plot

Its all about gritty and dark in the fantasy genre.

The name starts with "war" for fucks sake. It has to be rated R, which I just found out it isnt. God I miss the 90s and early 00s.

ive seen it, thats why i specified big budget.

what isnt rated r?

Something that drops you immediately in the series that explains the imperium, the adeptus astartes, and exploring the world through a character who is learning it for the first time
I think that a good place to start the movie franchise would be with Ragnar Blackmane
OR a trilogy of the Horus Heresy

I think a tv series would be better, since you could tie up multiple stories.

>imperial guard defending some random planet storyline
>space marine getting recruited and eventually fights on Ultramaar againt Tyranids
>inquisitor chasing chaos agents (or whatever theyre called) in big civilian cities
>eldar scheming some big scheme
>tau firewarrior having doubts over the perfect little greater good purging humans with smiles etc discovering the tau's dark secret eventually
>necros awakening told from the perpective of some humans
>funny as fuck orc storyline of random guy becoming warlord

It would make for great television.

Dont know.

I just googled it and this popped up. Now Im having doubts whether Ill pay money to see it.

Hyped for Space Hulk more.
youtube.com/watch?v=MERJhTprNpw
From the Devs did EYE Divine Cybermancy as well.

id go with a film that opens with a starwars style text crawl at the start "it is the 41st millenium and there is only war etc etc" which starts off with just some Guardsmen fighting orks or low level heretics on some imperial world, with eldar machinations in the background, with the orks or whatever beaten at about the halfway point, but then BAM turns out the eldar were trying to prevent either full blown chaos or nid invasion or necron awakening, but fail, leading to the world being overrun, and have the spess muhreens or inquisition show up to save the day and/or exterminatus.
main characters would be
- imperial guard commissar and the men immediately under his command
- eldar farseer/warlock
-space marine captain or a high inquisitor
thoughts?

I like it.

Add some Tau though.

>LOOK AT ALL THESE PRETENTIOUS AND GENERIC LINES, AS EXPECTED FROM VIDEOGAMES, ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT AND WORTHLESS MEDIA INDUSTRIES
>LOOK AT THIS VIDEO THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MOVIES
Why the fuck did you make this thread?

>LOOK AT THIS VIDEO THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MOVIES

>look mom Im posting dumb things as a ruse on the internet again

i was thinking a sequal with the same group of guardsmen fighting with the tau over some garden world, and then have them come together to fight an impending nid invasion.
a key plot point would be the huge differences in the ideologies of the imperial dogma vs. the tau greater good. normies would eat that shit up, prolly see it as bernie vs trump or some shit

What does Dawn of War 3 have to do with movies?