Reminder that this is the best and quintessential Sup Forumscore chart

Reminder that this is the best and quintessential Sup Forumscore chart

If you ignore the fact that half the albums on here are never posted, then sure it would be fine

that's not relevant
where's dg?
where's grimes?

you know, maybe it's because I spend too much time in this hell hole, but I do see all of those posted a lot

>brendel
>not schnabel

Schnabel is a hack
>le meme syncopated playing XD

t. uneducated
>brendel's idiosyncrasies shining through his obnoxious quirky playing
no thanks
beethoven would have hated brendel

why the kitty cat

hey this bach guy is pretty good

has science gone too far? is kat alive or dead?

>it's another "I don't know what Sup Forumscore means" episode

> rap as an example of good musicianship

We need to stop using the word "Sup Forumscore". By calling music as big, innovative, and influential as Neutral Milk Hotel, Animal Collective, Radiohead, and countless others "Sup Forumscore" we are implying that this music is defined by the fact that it is frequently discussed on Sup Forums, the music board on the esoteric otaku website Sup Forums. That is how the English language works. In reality, the opposite is true. Sup Forums is defined by the presence of these artists being discussed. In a way, you can say Sup Forums is a Neutral Milk Hotel-core board.
>of course, there are artists who are only popular on Sup Forums and not outside of Sup Forums, mainly because of viral marketing, such as Have A Nice Life, Giles Cory, The World Is a Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Crywank, Dads, Jordaan Mason & The Horse Museam, and plenty of others, but that's for a different discussion

To expand on this idea further, let's apply this logic to real life scenarios. If my friend, let's say his name is Jacob, likes a band, let's say Radiohead, I say "My friend Jacob really likes Radiohead". I don't say "Radiohead are a total Jacob band". If anything, I say the opposite, by saying "Jacob is a total Radiohead guy". Because, you see, Radiohead are much larger than Jacob. The same should apply to Sup Forums as it does to Jacob. It's foolish and possibly autistic to think bands Sup Forums likes are "Sup Forumscore" when Sup Forums is a music board on an esoteric otaku website. What's ironic, is that Sup Forums often accuses Reddit, Sup Forums and Sup Forums of autism. Nobody on Reddit calls Queen "Reddit-core", nobody on Sup Forums calls Deus Ex and Morrowind "Sup Forumsideo games", and nobody on Sup Forums calls Evangelion or K-ON "Sup Forumsnime". This behavior is exclusive to Sup Forums.

To put it simply, if you use the word "Sup Forumscore", you either don't know the basics of the English language or how it works, are delusional, or have autism.

Do you know music theory?

>innovative
>Neutral Milk Hotel, Animal Collective, Radiohead
wew

If Sup Forums was a good board, sure.

>Chart with no annotations

>Perotin

LURK MOAR

>doesn't recognize everything just from a quick glance
wow looks like you've got quite a long road to patriciandom friendo :^)

Pic related

lol

>include a piece of work by Pierre Schaefer
>it's not Solfege
>include a piece of work by Karlheinz Stockhausen
>it's not Gesang der Jünglinge · Kontakte
>include a piece of work by Jorge Ben
>it's not A Tábua da Esmeralda
>include a piece of work by The Gerogerigegege
>it's not Senzuri Power Up or Instruments Disorder
You fucked up on this one

better than mbdtf tbqh

This really takes me back. I have not seen it since '12, maybe '13.

>no Magenta Circuit

Daily is full of pretentious faggots who don't annotate their charts because of "muh exclusivity"

Except Sup Forums has listened to e 1albums on average at most

Where is NMH?

what exclusivity? everything there is v entry level in their respective styles/movements/genres

I wish all of you non-jazz fan dickheads would stop discussing this album.

Most of you probably listen to Radiohead, Wilco, or some other 4 chord rock. Or hip-hop. Or K-pop. Or whatever shit you like - it's all boring to me. You have no right to talk about jazz, especially not anything bebop or free jazz related. If you dislike this album so much, you shouldn't be fucking listening to it in the first place, should you? Fuck off, and get out of my face.

how do you make those charts

MSpaint

Mad

>kind of blue is Sup Forumscore but bitches brew isn't
>sgt pepper/the beatles in general are Sup Forumscore
>no kanye or meme grips
>no zappa

Meme GriPs are an embaresment to the board

Replace London Calling with Combat Rock

>bach
>mozart
>perotin