Help me b

help me b
soon i will be a father
any pr0tips?

don't rape it, don't kill it
just feed it and make it sleep and you'll be fine

Follow your instincts user.

Just stay calm and your fraternal instincts will ease you into fatherhood.

Try to be really nice and enjoy the kid, dont be a douche parent. Simple instructions, only an idiot could fuck it up. Good luck

Boy or girl?

Kek. It's only at Sup Forums you have to add don't rape it don't kill it

shave its head and claim welfare

boy

ABORT

Get a deaf nanny to teach it sign language right after it's born.

The first 10 years will be amazing and rewarding.

From then on, your life will be shit.

Post his dick here when he's born .Also post nudes regulary

Amazing dubs

patience is going to be paramount. trust me on this one, user.
don't let a temper get in your way, don't sweat the small stuff. broken things are just things.
don't work yourself to death, things will work themselves out, hopefully you won't encounter this, because it kills everything if not handled well.
support, that's also key.
stern, but fair.
don't be overbearing, but also command respect.

fatherhood, in my experience, has been all about finding balance.

another thing, your relationship with the mother is going to change. whether is for the better or not is how you go about things. that's the mother of your child. respect and listen to her. you're going to have to love her differently.

don't underestimate the power of small surprises. that goes for the boy and for your woman.

important, but often left out or the root of easy laughs, please for the love of god make sure you still fuck her.

best of luck to you, buddy. it can be rewarding if you don't fuck it up.

I'm actually at the hospital rn waiting for my youngin

rolling for sharpie in pooper of baby

Babies will wear u out. If u feel urself getting angry as u hold ur baby because she wont stop crying. Put her down in her crib close the door and walk away for a minute.

^Read what this faggot said twice. He knows his shit.

>Just stay calm and your fraternal instincts will ease you into fatherhood.

I hope you mean paternal I wouldn't want my newborn doing keggers

thanks.

i've got two kids. son and daughter. my father told me before my first was born that fatherhood, like everything else in life, is nothing more than a really difficult balancing act.

so far, i think i've been a great father. they're loved, provided for, i support their interests.

another thing, op, and this isn't your fault ahead of time, but no matter what, you're always going to feel like you forgot something, or left something out in their upbringing. whether, it's you wish you had spent more time with them, or taken more of an interest in their hobbies.

it's fine. you can't expect perfection for yourself, you can only try your best and that's more than enough, given how few fathers seem to do that.

daugh age?

the best jokes are on popsicle sticks.

Use these until your natural Dad-ness kicks in.

13, yeah, i know

Get it dna tested now to make sure it IS your son.

please dont let her be one of those snapchat bitches, or instagram, it would make me sick to thing my daug is like that.

give up on all of your dreams for the future that dont involve your kid.

It takes a while to get attached. First year sucks. Good things come after.

Hope you have a boy.

I'm positive its mine. We've only slept with eachother. zozzle

she isn't.
we let her have an instagram, but she keeps it private, mostly posts pictures of our family outings, her food, pets. the stupid shit like that.

despite how degenerate my wife and i are, we raised two very wholesome children who are in great schools in a great city.

like i said earlier, balancing act.

Thats what they all claim. then niggerbaby

As a father of two, this guy is right on every point.

Good luck, fellow dadtard. It's one hell of an adventure, but when you're sat with your 8 year old son, on the harbour, fishing as the sun sets, like me and my boy do, you'll realise just how fucking worth it it all is.

How are her tits coming in?

your kids shouldn't be your friends while they are growing up. there will be times they do not like you and that is fine. children will get over it. raise your child as a functioning member of society that you might actually wanna get a drink with one day.

Good thing I'm already part nigger then right

thanks, mate from across the pond.

it's a wonderful process, isn't it?

i guess they are?

Then why ask about being a father? lol

Just don't fuck it up and you will be alright.

Don't listen to this faggot.

I didn't ask about being a father. I'm not OP faggot

Mostly, I was commenting on why a nigger would have any interest in posting in a thread about being a father.

Get lynched, my guy.

Run, Tyrone, ruuuun !!!
Don't turn back !!!

op here
i feel pathetic
my dad left this world 5 years ago
no one to tell me how to raise my son
and im looking for help on 4 chan
nice.

well, some of us are trying to help you out.

>Protip: You only lose about six months of sleep

>I hope you love the baby momma cuz after 6 months with no sleep no matter how much you love her you will think about doing some ISIS shit to her