Let this be a lesson, Republicans. It's time to stop crying shit wolf

Let this be a lesson, Republicans. It's time to stop crying shit wolf.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3yQqWNv91o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc&index=1&list=FL8XvoBEcHI9HEr5SiRkivLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lesson
>Would have to be large scale regime change to incriminate her
Only reason she's not in gitmo.

When you see a pleb so willing to trust his government.

>cleared of all wrongdoing.

That's not what happened here. He even explicitly stated that she was in fact guilty of wrongdoing. But he doesn't wanna end up dying mysteriously. So he's not gonna be the one to pull that handle.

Bush appointed life time republican, you ignorant faggets want it both ways. World don't work like that bitches

>gitmo

well at least we know you are retarded

or as he said, she made a mistake doing this and it was careless, but it was not criminal and no laws were broken. Only rules.

Ya best not to trust in books either
Anime and tv are def the best solution, allows you to rationalize a 1%er born rich represents non establishment.

>World doesn't work
You're damn straight it doesn't, faggot.

What? Bitch could use some waterboarding.

Even anarchist security culture is better than putting a foia-immune server in your fucking basement and using a commercial email in two thousand and fucking nine.

I can't imagine how someone with no understanding of Intel is going to become president. Her inability to grasp simple rules becomes a lot more dangerous when we're talking about information systems.

Bullshit. If you or I would have done the exact same thing we would have already been in jail for years.

When I break the rules, I get punished for it. At the very least she should lose her position in government, maybe even lose her pension with it.

No. He made it clear that she was criminally negligent. Just that she didn't "seem" to have "meant" to break the law. She did. He knows it. She knows it. The guy assigned to kill the FBI director if he had suggested indictment knows it. It's just better if we're all on the same page.

She should lose her tits and have her vagina glued shut. Because all of that is gonna make more vote and wind up destroying this country.

Retartded she has not motive and neither does he, bitch already has money and power and wants more; how could someone that clever commit crimes to go against her fucking life goal.

This is just an old woman tech fail, if she knew this was gonna happen she would never have paid for a home server.

That just shows that 1) she doesn't care about anything and B) she is far too incompetent to hold and political office much less the highest office in the land.

Any* not and.

>He made it clear that she was criminally negligent.

You don't understand negligence or the criminal law, then.

look everyone another retarded millennial who doesn't understand what happened.
what is this second shift or something. assholes have been at it all day.
they done goofed. this is going to backfire on the democrats.

>maximum b8

The FBI director actually outlined the crimes she committed but then decided not to press charges. She was blatantly in the wrong, she's just above the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc&index=1&list=FL8XvoBEcHI9HEr5SiRkivLQ

Also: fuck you for making me reply to this bullshit bait

No I do. And I understand "intent". I get that she may or may have not had the "intent" necessary to indict. But the fact remains. Intent or not. Any of us. You, me, or the guy assigned with killing the FBI director of he suggests indictment, would face the harshest punishments imaginable as this is the first time in history that the justice department has decided not to indict on breach of secrecy law and confidentiality.

She will be your Angela Merkel. Prepare your Arnus. Good luck America, your Germany (Last EU Member in 2030)

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

try complete and informative sentences if you want to get paid shill.

>arnus

Kek

it is an example of why you should of felt the bern instead of that crooked bitch

learning ain't your strong point is it boy.
then you think Trump is a racist.

>retartded

It is actually illegal to send top secret information to and from government employees over a non-secured, non-government email. A lot of the shit she sent was retroactively classified as top secret, which wasn't her fault, but some emails (regarding North Korean nukes and such) were top secret from the get-go. Anyone who has worked in the government for that long knows that's a big fucking deal. The only real reason she wanted a private server was so that she could hide what she's sending, and who she's sending it to, from the FBI. Which she did try to do.

The part i liked best was when the director of the FBI flat out said

"if someone else did this there would be consequences"

Hillary is above the law. How dose this make you feel Bernouts and Trumptards?

The next president of the US is unfucking touchable and you know it!

sure kid. damage control

>The FBI director actually outlined the crimes she committed

You forgot the part where he said there weren't grounds for criminal charges. He literally refutes you in the video you posted. It's like you guys are incapable of grasping English and reality.

Someone should do... A thing.

upsi

"Oh, I didn't know I was potentially exposing top secret information. I don't like having two emails. I only like to carry this one thing around. I don't even know how to work the whosy-whatsit. My daughter set it up for me.

Encryption? No hon I don't speak French."

Tech illiterate grandma for president 2016

See

>"if someone else did this there would be consequences"

Yeah, an underling might have gotten fired. That's what he's talking about. He didn't say anyone would go to jail.

How you can think she is incompetent when she could buy sell, inprison then free and lift you up to upper middle class and cut her teeth when sexism was actually real gangster level politician is beyond me.

How it not more likely that she wanted a blackberry like every other old person with power and for IT to have fairy dust fix her problems resulting in the equivalent of a compliance violation than whatever the fuck your morons are trying to imply she did by having that sever.

Backtrack to the deflection zone!!!! Srsly. This is the first time this has happened that heads didn't roll

Intent retard, lack of intent. They do not have enough evidence she KNOWINGLY committed the crime.

It still happened.

Do you think that is a good idea? What do you enjoy that she wants to make illegal or hard to obtain? Weed? Stupid fucking children.

WHICH IS WHAT TO WHO?!?!?! You can't tell me because your story has no fucking end, just a moron talking shit!

Holy shit what the fucking fuck shit damn nigga learn how to into engrish

Seems like someone needs a remedial criminal law 101 class

>I really hope you being well compensated for making these posts on behalf of a fucking scumbag piece of shit.

What damage? lol what are you implying she did?

Nobody is untouchable when using a .905 caliber

What and who are unimportant. It's the method used that is absolutely a law broken.

/thread

>This is the first time this has happened that heads didn't roll

He literally says in the video that there was no case supporting the proposition that criminal charges were appropriate. He says that in the fucking video. The FBI director, in the very video you posted, says there is no antecedent case that supports bringing charges in these circumstances. What part aren't you understanding?

>Seems like someone needs a remedial criminal law 101 class

Actually you're not understanding what gross negligence involves. I know that because I actually do have a law degree, and the FBI director agrees with me.

It's fucking barely 5 sentences, are you illiterate?

Boggles the mind how fucked we are as a culture hat you think this is the case with the Secratary of State.

I can't argue with this bullshit if you already gotten this fucking lost.

...and your thinking "how can this not apply to her, got her!"

Yes your smarter and more versed in the law than the FBI.

Oh ya I forgot the lizard people are paying to keep their secrect board that controls all. Not the obvious money and power

The gross negligence came in the form of the unsecured server itself, of which she knew full well was unsecured because it was used on a daily basis. Go spout your nonsensical "knowledge of the law" elsewhere.

>I actually do have a law degree
Just like Hillary before she was threatened with being disbarred for unethical behavior during the Nixon watergate hearings. Just because you have a law degree, doesn't mean you get to use your liberal bias to defend her. There was more than enough proof to ring her up, the FBI director just didn't want to die unexpectedly.

I'm not that guy and I know what the fuck he said. It still doesn't change the fact that he essentially said "she didn't know she was breaking the law, but she totes was breaking the law. see. This guys pic is right. She broke the shit outta that law. But she's really REALLY sorry and this guy with a gun to my head(or a briefcase full of cash) says she'll never do it again. She is essentially getting off on a technicality and it's so blatantly obvious that it's not even worth arguing. All you have to say is "it's cool that she's a criminal"

Yup.

They can slap her with a fine that she will not notice missing from he account and everyone can be happy.

>...and your thinking "how can this not apply to her, got her!"

>old woman tech fail
Sure, but then again: she should know taking certain intel home is actually a serious security breach - paper or digital. And she has most likely been briefed on that, also pretty likely a lot of fucking times. The shit job I do has a strict code regarding confidentiality, I'm pretty sure the US gov is a bit more strict there.
She willfully ignored this. Enough to get fired, enough to get sued and when it's about stuff like this enough to get arrested. Seriously, this would ruin any other person but Hillary.

Are you?

Let me be more clear: what was Clinton doing? What are you implying she could be doing? Or the pure compliance and oversight violation which she is not 100% responsible for is enough for what?

An audit of every politicians this applies for would fill the prison so bet, you ever work in tech for he government?

>>I really hope you being well compensated for making these posts on behalf of a fucking scumbag piece of shit.

I'm a Canadian and doing it Pro Bono! I just like seeing you idiots froth and to point out how stupid you all are.

You post a video that details the "crimes" where the FBI director says, out loud and explicitly that no crime was committed. You paste the law she supposedly broke without actually understanding what the words mean and why she didn't break it. You bitch and you whine disingenuously, hysterical over the fact she's gonna bury your party in the fall. You've been trying for decades to get this woman on something, and it infuriates you that she keeps outsmarting you. It's hilarious.

Bring up Benghazi next. Go on. Do it.

BRB posting this on Fagbook

>Just another fucking shill getting paid to post this stupid shit on the interwebs

I enjoy drinking republican tears.

And if she gets elected i will have an unlimited supply of them for 8 years (pro tip she will win, and get reelected)

Then i will still have a steady flow of republican tears after she is gone because she will appoint a left leaning justice(s) and swings the court to the left and rules on sensible gun laws and make republicans assblasted ever more!

He never said no crime was committed. He said there were crimes committed but no intent to commit the crime. And intent is 90% of the crime. But she knew what the fuck she was doing. And FBI director knows that there's a guy with a gun waiting for this mess to blow over

*$0.50 has been wired to your account*

No way, I did compliance and IT for a top law firm and lawyers don't understand how data moves, that is why I exist and so do compliance officers.

She asked for it they said yes, she checked with who knew and they stamped it, bank rolled it and had IT build it out - that is a whole team and she is just saying do this do that. CEO doesn't do the job of th COO

>Canadian
>Somehow knows our country's laws better than it's citizens
Damn, they gotta go outside the country to find tech support now? Fuck off, northern exposure.

nice post, friend. you get a whole dollar for that one.

>I'm a Canadian
Holy fuck. I'm arguing U.S. law in relation to the U.S. presidential election and you're a fucking foreign faggot? Jesus Christ man. Fuck off

> a fucking leaf

into the trash it goes.

>wasting trips on shilling

>motive
this is not murder. Motive is only relevant to murder

>tech fail
Would someone computer illiterate ever think sending information classified Top Secret via email is a good idea?
>no

Besides, ignorance is not a defense.

If anyone besides her did this, especially someone in the private sector (i.e. DoD contractor), they'd be convicted and in jail in a week

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

lol can't wait till Trump takes away your miserable excuse for a country. Best part is your army will probably be half trannies by then so casualties should be minimum.

The guns are already out there dipshit. Your gun laws won't accomplish shit. Actually, I hope they lead to people like you at the bottom of a mass grave, and before you say.....I'm not a republican. Far right....far left....both are mindless cunts.

>sensible gun laws
The left has yet to unveil a single sensible gun law. blow it out your ass

No see what happened as it is with all women is she got the briefings and couldn't be fucked to do it right so she nagged her people"hey guys can I just get it here" and they were all like "but dude you guys shits totes illegal" and she said "I don't give a fuck I want my shit!"

I don't have to imply anything, she already did it. She sent classified emails over a non secure server. That's illegal because the government (FBI, DOJ, etc) doesn't have access to what she is sending, or who she is sending it to, because Hillary could simply delete incriminating emails rather than turn them over to the FBI.

No, I don't do tech support for the US government, but I am a government employee. And it is absolutely illegal for me to simply discuss work-related details (or names) without using my government -issued email. The same even goes for school teachers, and they don't exactly handle government secrets.

>He said there were crimes committed but no intent to commit the crime.

That's not what he said at all. He says "We cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

"Gross negligence" has a technical meaning in the law, and the facts of the case do not show she did something grossly negligent. In other words, she didn't violate section 793(f).

>If anyone besides her did this, especially someone in the private sector (i.e. DoD contractor), they'd be convicted and in jail in a week

pic related

oops forgot pic

Lots of you idiots are disagreeing with the republican director of the FBI, as if you know more about the law than he does.

Ya so if your tech department built a sever for your boss it would have to be total corruption from top to bottom right? Just to get it paid for would require everyone's hands to touch it, no?

>Holy fuck. I'm arguing U.S. law in relation to the U.S. presidential election and you're a fucking foreign faggot?

And you're losing. You don't even understand why your own FBI director didn't lay charges. I understand why and I'm a foreigner. Why don't you?

>disagreeing with the republican director of the FBI
>republican
Are you people really this retarded? Sure he's really a republican..

The director of the FBI said she broke the law, we just aint doing shit about it. You'd have to be profoundly ignorant to think that some how means she is innocent. So basically you would have to be a democrat.

>OP IS A FUCKING CANADIAN

>ABANDON THREAD

>B8

>SHILL

>NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION FOREIGNER

>EAT A BAG OF DICKS

>ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD

To add to your point he was suggesting openly that to bring the charges forward is useless because she is who she is and she is above the law.

>The director of the FBI said she broke the law,

No, he didn't. Watch the video. Do you understand that there is a difference between guidelines, policies, suggestions, standard operating procedure on the one hand, and the criminal law on the other? The FBI director didn't make the mistake you're saying he made.

As long as the alternative is Trump, it wouldn't matter if she was Charles Manson's disciple, she's still the least bad choice.

This.

But there is no penatrating the thick dermis of these Drumpft supporters.

> D'ARRRRRRR

Also from wikipedia: Comey is a registered Republican who donated to U.S. Senator John McCain’s campaign in the 2008 presidential election and to Governor Mitt Romney’s campaign in the 2012 presidential election.

But he's just Manchurian candidating the shit out of America, right?

Why yes I do unlike yourself and criminal law is precisely what she violated. The FBI agrees with me and says he would have brought charges against anyone else but since its a Clinton...

These are the same type of assholes that said the FBI were all crooks when they were rooting out communist.

Also samefagging is pathetic

Where? Where did he say that? It's not in the video dude posted, is it?

That's exactly what he said. Don't misunderstand. I'm not him and I am stating fact.

>Comey
>John McCain
>Mitt Romney
But none of those are liberals or at most, RINO's right? Learn politics before you sound any more stupid.