Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!
I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Pmqvn9l.png
alicelied.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A ball with uniform mass density rolls without slipping on a turntable. How can you show that
the ball moves in a circle (as viewed from the inertial lab frame), with a frequency
equal to 2/7 times the frequency of the turntable?

fuck you

S-sorry, physics costs extra.

N-not today, okay?

Is that you I forgot your name?

get lost. you're not a real psychologist. you have no credentials

fake alice thread ayyyyy we back at it

>Ask a p-psychologist anything!

>anything

Alice. And yes

Heya alice, hows things?

Why do i find it so hard to concentrate

I n-never said for free

P-pretty good!

Tell me more. Describe exactly how it feels to say, read a page of a book you don't care about.

Bitcoin only for physics questions.

Typing a stutter makes you a bigger faggot than the guy who has to drink Elton John's sprem smoothies every night.

One night I was in some deep, very deep emotional pain that I cried until 5 am with my head crumbled in my bed.I literally was with my head against the bed crying my eyes out like I somebody was slaughtered in front of my eyes....what the fuck happened?

>Bitcoin only for physics questions.

How much? Where to send?

G-good to know!

Did it happen out of no where?

>Did it happen out of no where?

Yes.

Who is your favorite Naruto character?

i.imgur.com/Pmqvn9l.png

Let's say....20 bucks?

Could be a break; was there anything that happened in that time period that could have provoked such a thing? Were you eating well, etc?

Don't like Naruto.

I think I am gay, I have a girlfriend but sometimes I look at boys and think 'oh he's cute). I love my gf, I start getting obsessed about this. Thanks for reading.

I probably won't get through it and my mind drifts onto other things. I find i can only concentrate on things i'm interested in, and even then only for a short time before i do other things

That sounds more like you are mildly bi, not gay.

Sounds like you could have ADHD; how are your grades in school?

I dropped out yo, they were ok but never consistent

>satanic trips
>Could be a break; was there anything that happened in that time period that could have provoked such a thing? Were you eating well, etc?

No, nothing, everything was so nice in my life back then.

>666

I knew you were evil but holy shit.

Yeah, sounds like ADHD to me. You should contact your doctor.

Have you had any other occurrences?

Okay but who is your favorite character though?

S-s-shut the f-fuck up you fucking f-faggot

That's actually almost certainly a mistranslation (other probable numbers are 616, 656, and 665), but exactly am I evil again?

None.

*kiss* N-no thanks

>Have you had any other occurrences?
No, never, it was new to me.

I can't describe in words...the pain....it felt like a curse from the gods

I'll just call you I forgot your name since I will inevitably forget it. My gf of three years decided she couldn't take it anymore and felt like I wasn't trying so she broke it off. I have no intentions of getting back with her but she still messages me on occasion saying that I'm still an important person in her life and that she'll always love me. She's still posting on social media with pictures and shit that she was the one who obviously cared more about the relationship and what not, that she still misses me, and all this other bullshit. Not really sure wtf is going on, but it's fucking with my head. Vat do?

Sounds like it was a one off occurrence, possibly serotonin syndrome. Do you take any medication or drink grape fruit juice?

Thanks i guess, doubt they'll give me meds though

Hey Alice, all of a sudden I just stopped liking college and I have a pretty intense desire to drop out and find a dead end job that pays just enough to survive on. What would cause such a social withdrawal?

i have a serious problem.....

i really need help with it...

how do i get?

alicelied.blogspot.com/

I'm Alice. I would walk away if she wants something you aren't willing to give; cut contact.

...why wouldn't they? If you are diagnosed, the treatment is medication and therapy.

Extreme emotional impact? A break up? I don't know, tell me what has happened in your life.

Go to a doctor. That simple.

Yes, I'm on an SSRI but it's been 2 months since I'm on it so I should have been fine ?

It felt like everyone I loved died and that pain multiplied by ten million times.

We don't care, she's helping us so GTFO

This thread is being run by an imposter. This user is n-not truly A-Alice, as they claim!

I guess I've just hit sort of a breaking point, I'm failing cal 2 and I really wish I could stop constantly worrying about grades...

There can be significant lag in SSRI related mediation. I'd say it sounds like serotonin syndrome; next time, go to the ER.

It doesn't have all the signs and symptoms, but...

You don't even have proper tags in your filename, who are you calling an imposter?

I'm 20 and I've jerk off so much that I have erectile dysfunction. And I can't stop watching anime and jerking off to lolis

*nods* Calc2 hit me hard too man. What are you on, shells? Washers?

Is there a question in here?