I'm about to take kratom for the first time

I'm about to take kratom for the first time

Ask me anything except who I work for

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who works for you?

No one. I'm pretty much at the bottom of the chain. Though I finished my training

The fuck is kratom? Looks like hemp protein powder

The new name for that synthetic weed shit

Enjoy your brain aneurysms OP

Some Chinese medicinal herb. Saw it on a Sup Forums ad and checked it out. Researched a lot before ordering.
Pretty much legal all over the U.S.
Not meant or sold for consumption though

It's a plant which contains opiates you fucking faggots, jesus

you don't put a lighter under a plastic spoon you moron

are you familiar with it's effects?

It's not chinese you dipshit it's from thailand.

It's an opioid you fuckin mongoloid, it doesn't "contain opiates".

It's not synthetic nor weed related in any way you imbecilic white trash yuppie.

I don't want to look it up again.
I remember:
Euphoria (something stressed in videos and stuff)
Sleep aid
Pain aid
Depression aid

And some other stuff.
Seriously, they had me at sleep aid

I believe you

Besides being retarded, how much did you decide to take for your first time? Are you aware of how likely you dosed wrong?

It is a mild opioid with opioid properties such as the ones you listed and also extremely beneficial to the immune system which is unlike opiates.

You guys are all idiots. It's an alkaloid replacement, which means that it fills the void of other drugs you may have been taking. It's to ease withdrawals. It's not a goddamned opioid. Also, it's not from Thailand, it's illegal in Thailand. Legal pretty much everywhere else. There was a farm called garden of the ancients outside of Austin, Texas and I bought some there. Helped me kick meth/cocaine.

Taking tongue poke doses right now.
Tastes and smells like green tea leaves
Scammed out of $10?

Forgot pic

If you take too much you will fall asleep. Wake up heavily uncoordinated and weak, and feel like youre going to die

Jesus christ where the fuck did you come from? You literally don't know at all what the fuck you're talking about. And no shit it's illegal in thailand, that's why it originated there and went underground after extreme demand. Fuck outta here.

You can pass a piss test though

I looked around and got inconsistent answers. I'm just doing this one teaspoon right now.

Seems like 5 grams I think

What is your:
>SSN
>street address
>all credit card numbers with their security numbers
>access to all of your bank accounts, along with your mother's maiden name, favorite childhood pet, and the street you lived on when you were a child?

>dick
>dick
>dick
>balls

^ this

Also puking. I took 2 grams of gold standard extract and felt dizzy and sick and threw up every 15 min for about 12 hours straight. I hope your first experience is better than mine.

You're supposed to swallow it whole and wash down with water. It's active sublingually but only part of the alkaloid content that's associated with the energistic effects that it has. It tastes like shit but if dosed right then you'll get high.

That's actually awesome
I get piss tested randomly where I work

>lurk moar you plabians!

tree leaves from south west of asia (especially thailand and malaysia) containing shitload of alkaloids, especially mitragynine, now go google it if you want details on that.

a fiend of mine used it to quit on heroin. it didn't worked but kept him "clean" for 2 years

Jesus. Just smoke some weed.

I don't think it's extract. I hear that's a lot more potent and need to take extremely lower doses

It tastes like shit, mix it with applesauce. You have to eat a lot to feel anything

Too lazy to make that paste. I chewed pot stems before I got this piss testing job.
I masochistically enjoy the dirt taste

Here's what I got

All Kratom does is give you a little bit of a mood shift. Like it makes you a little happier for some reason. Great for withdrawals though. I used to have some Kratom spray.

Wrong wrong wrong

>used to
Tell me your story, friend

>fucking pleb

I done did sprayed it all

Should I have eaten before or after taking the dose? I haven't eaten since lunch 6 hours ago

That's unhealthy as fuck user.
Don't you wanna do your body good when hight?
I always eat the healthiest shit when bakes, fuel for my soul >kek.

Never before dosing. Always after or you ruin the potency. At least an hour after taking it and not a minute sooner.

It doesn't just shift mood, it actually gets people high. Akin to mild opiates with the warm stomach love sensation with more uplifting feelings and less numbing.

Kratom spray is a waste. The alkaloids that are for energy are the only things that can go through sublingually.

Nigga I exercise every fucking day and I hate
I do it, but I still hate it. Lemme live

kratom cuts the starve. some people were driven to sub-nutrition due to use repeatevly kratom.even tho you don't feel hungry, your body will still nead some food. if you intend to get high on this on repetition, try to watch out how much you eat.

make sure to eat, but not too much. stomach can do some fucked-up shit when you mix drugs and digestion.

best advice i can give:
>eat 2 hours before doing kratom

>when people who have never done a drug tell other people how to do it
>retard.png

In my experience this only effects how long it takes to feel the effects. Less than an hour on an empty stomach, over an hour when full. I personally eat afterwards, but I agree with another user that the appetite isn't really there, so the food is kinda less enjoyable.

If food doesn't taste extremely delicious to you after taking kratom then you aren't dosing right at all and possibly aren't even feeling an actual high.

It not the flavor I'm referring to, it's the sensation of being hungry and needing to eat. Maybe I'm just weird about food.

Girlfriend used to manage a kava bar
>I got that shit foe free
>lamest "drug" herbal remedy or whatever

I will say it made cigarettes better if not only to get the shitty taste out of my mouth.

The part about hunger you're missing is that the people who were suffering and losing weight due to their addiction are all extremely poor people who chew the raw leaf which only gives them effects similar to coffee. Kratom is like the weed of opioids, it helps people not feel sick, gain an appetite and help the body's immune system. You know you're high when your pupils start pinning and lights become brighter and euphoric sensations in your lower stomach and a general relaxation throughout limbs. All I'm saying is kratom is one of the most underrated drugs in America because people are used to popping a pill and being high, while kratom takes patience and practice to understand and learn. It isn't for those who aren't willing to learn it.

>taking anything out of a kava bar
You might as well go eat dirt to get a similar high from anything kava bars distribute. All garbage who have tried to turn kratom into a distributable form even though doses vary extremely in everyone.

...until they start testing for kratom.

DO NOT USE THIS user. This packet includes a second drug, and is the only product responsible for fatal overdoses on this opioid. Stay safe!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa

'Several deaths in Sweden did occur from the use of a product that was at first believed to consist solely of kratom, called "Krypton Kratom", which was later found to contain O-Desmethyltramadol, the active metabolite of the prescription drug tramadol.'

Fuck that Kava shit. It FUCKS your kidneys even with the most minor use.

white vein is more of an energetic feeling, mild euphoria. red vein is more sedating.
I find it to be fairly pleasant, and it makes me feel a little euphoria and a general feeling of positivity. I found that once it wears off though I was really tired and drained, and had semi-restless sleep. That could have been because I was using it to kick an opium habit and that might have been the feeling of WD's.

adding on to this, the main use in my experience is people trying to supplement or kick stronger opiates, so I'm not sure what the effects for someone who doesn't would be like.
what makes you think it's cut?

shut the fuck up. that's just a regular white vein strain and it's completely fine. i've been taking kratom everyday for the past 2 years for pain management. shit saved my life.

i was strung out on opiates (vics, percs, oxy, dilaudid, butrans, etc) for 5 years and my body just couldn't take it anymore so i switched to kratom. my blood pressure is perfect, my liver is not longer swollen and my urine isn't the color of rust anymore. i feel 100% better and have zero intention of quitting anytime soon. the only thing that sucks is that it IS addictive no matter what anyone says, but the withdrawals are nothing compared to the harder stuff.

I have done it quite a few times its nice until you get really nauseous and start throwing up.

Pro tip: take a gulp of something cold and fizzy, hold it, spoon the kratom in on top of the liquid, and swallow it easy. If you do it right you'll taste very little of it, if any. Do it wrong, and you'll be wretching, and feel like you have a throat full of very bitter sand. I usually use tablespoons, but do as little per swallow as needed.

I've been replying on here dispelling all the stupid shit people have to say. I know this drug like my dick. I've been on it for about 4 years now. The best part is after quitting cold turkey after months and months of use, I only experienced the horrible feeling of sobriety. This is not a dangerous drug. The retard who warned about overdosing and dying is talking about the unnatural garbage you get in headshops and in little cute packages at the store. If you buy from a known vendor online you will be getting good stuff. Ask me anything.

Why are you telling ME this? Did you even read what I just said? I actually enjoy the flavor and do it 3 times a day so I have no problems with the taste. I don't get sick from it at all anymore, also possibly due to the years I've used it.

i used to throw up all the time when i first started taking it. turns out i was just taking too much. that's another benefit of taking kratom vs opiates - kratom won't allow you to overdose, you'll just throw it up first. nobody has ever died from kratom and all the examples where people have died with kratom in their system have all had other drugs present. not one single kratom-only case of an overdose.

the trick is to not get greedy. after you first start to feel that warm little buzz subside your instinct is to take more to keep it going but kratom doesn't work that way. if i just feel like chillin all sunday afternoon i'll usually space out my dose every 5-6 hours to make sure i don't get sick.