Going to smoke a join will be back in 10 minutes

Going to smoke a join will be back in 10 minutes.

Keep this thread alive and i will dump all i have on her.

Small taster for you.

bump

bump

I am hitting bong waiting,

That bitch is hot, I'd love to cum on her face and fuck her in the ass.

Bumping with assault.

*ass

fuck her in the ass after you cum on her face?

How fuckin' lonely are you sad faggots?

You do realize that the internet is almost literally FULL of naked pictures of random stranger you don't know and will never meet, right?

Fuck it. You keep waiting here. Time well spent for sure.

No. Fuck you.

Just post a thread when you get back from smoking.

Oh, you're here now, watching this thread. Hoping to see people jumping through your stupid hoop.

Again, fuck off.

Yes I can get multiple erections in a short amount of time, problem? Cum on her face, share a bong, then fuck her in the ass.

I'm alone but I;m not lonely

Thankyou user, you made me snap out of my malaise and leave this thread.

Alright its been 10 minutes, deliver op

But I want naked pictures of her.

I'll only wait here if there are pictures of her feet

FUCK YOU OP

FUCK YOU HARD

Oh good, the footfags are here.
>MAXIMUM CRINGE ACHIEVED

Nothing else to do

OP won't deliver.
I'll dump some stuff.

This is clearly Phoenix's Japanese Friendship Garden

I have smoked a bowl and half from a fucking bong, how big is this fucking joint asshole?

bumping for small shred of hope

Sorry mate took ages rolling going to smoke now dont give up.

underagefags can't understand foot fetish. once you are here for a couple of years you will start to understand kiddo :^)

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you son? I'm sure OP will be right back with all those amazing nudes for you any second. Right after he finishes that joint that he's TOTALLY smoking right now.

I have a feeling that this picture is OP and she has low self esteem and want to have men say they want to fuck her. Well guess what, you are nothing but a fucking whore that I'd pump and dump and maybe kill you in a hotel room. You aren't the shit bitch, your nothing.

Nah she's fucking hot.

Yes, you got me. I'm OP and I'm totally the girl in the pictures. And now you're humiliating me by calling me a worthless whore. You are such a strong and intelligent man. How foolish of me to try to deceive you.

Ha

I bet I could still fuck your borderline personality crazy ass in every hole if I wanted to.

You want to hook up you insecure whore?

you're*
as in you're a faggot.

Not that it matters

Here she is standing at the lake

5cn3ea

5cn3ea

you wot?