This is unironically the cringiest, edgiest most lame pretentious excuse for a band I've ever same

This is unironically the cringiest, edgiest most lame pretentious excuse for a band I've ever same.

I think you're forgetting someone.

same.

Like them or not, they're the most important band to come around this century

um

lemme guess, you like bands like trash talk, for the real rock scene man ya!

I've never seen such a deluded opinion in my life.

but the production is dope

Three hobos fucking trash in half

bye rddit

>important

Exmilitary is good though imo, have a nice day OP

Their shit slaps thoe

>important
>this century
i love death grips but you are very wrong

So did these guys die from homelessness or what? They haven't posted anything new for a while.

Replying

they really aren't that edgy, plus their music is legitimately great.

at this point, is it more reddit to hate DG or to like them

*cringe*
important is dumb i generally feel like you aren't even allowed to use that word until its like 30 years after the fact

Hate
Reddit and Sup Forums always had a lot of contrarians

t. underage fanboy

They've been posting cool shirts for da kiddos to wear and just did a song wit bassman. Also the two talented members dropped another album with their own band.

This is ironically the cringiest, edgiest most lame pretentious excuse for a band I've ever same.

>Projecting this hard
Fuck off

Death Grips reminds me of CAN but shitty

Crazy black dude (Malcolm Mooney) that screams and shit backed by noisy white dudes

four generic Sup Forums buzzwords in one post

what the fuck are you even talking about

>listens to CAN once

>Sup Forums is so fucking retarded and underage they haven't figured out OP is a false-flagging Death Grips fan

>all these replies and not a single person has thought of a band more worthy of receiving status as "most important"
More proof that Sup Forums doesn't want to discuss music and is actually just a front for a /soc/ 2.0

>Also the two talented members dropped another album with their own band.

More info needed, please. TY famalamadingo.

Most important band of the century is irrelevant because no one artist can influence an entire 100 years of music to a large enough extent to be considered the "most important".
If he had said decade maybe people would take him seriously.

I know it's cool to jump onto a post like that like reactionary flies on shit, but even as someone who dislikes Death Grips I can't think of any bands that can be labeled "most important".

How are they even relevant?

They inspired what? Yeezus? Kanye's biggest flop of an album.

DGtards being this delusional.

Music hasn't even been commercial for 100 years yet. But you're right with your last point.

What has your favorite band from this decade contributed to music? How do you lack the critical thinking skills needed to realize that influence is hard to come across these days and must be measured minutely?

>influence is hard to come across

WHAT

HAVE

THEY

INFLUENCED

?

?

but theres a black guy so u cant say nothin bad about them

Bjork, David Bowie, and Tyler the Creator are a definite yes.

Run the Jewels, Kanye West, and Frank Ocean purportedly.

Small yet still moderately relevant names like Danny Brown too.

Like I said, influence is hard to come by these days as the foundations have been set years ago so even influencing 2 or 3 prominent names is a good thing. Chill.

he means so far dummy

>your smug ass face looking at your own bait

Agreed but I still like them

t. butthurt fanboy

DG is shit, deal with it.

>Björk
Example please? Not a Death Grips remix from Bastards, please

hhahahaha

>inb4 leddit doesn't count as a source because I don't like the website :^)

Guy before me also forgot to mention Iggy Pop.

none of this stops them from being great though

ahahaha

This is so true fuck all who disagree

go back

There's also an /r/Sup Forums, so by that logic we're all redditors

please return there

There were a breath of fresh air when everything was going stale. Also you can see how other artists music got weirder and more experimental after their debut. I truly believe they had an impact on a lot of genres not only their own. I think were they failed is that they pretty much stuck to the same formula all the way.

You're right. Death Grips has influenced many artists to embrace their aggressive abstract sound. I predict we will see more noise influenced musicians that make it because of death grips sound. It already has for some artists.

Oh also they pretty much did everything by themselves. Even their marketing campaign.

u retarded??

the grips drink starbucks and shop at wholefoods they're so gey and cringey.

>LMAO NO URRRR THE REDDITOR, NOT ME

LOL