Guy who sexually exploited me over the internet when I was a teen has made contact with me again after ~3years of not...

Guy who sexually exploited me over the internet when I was a teen has made contact with me again after ~3years of not contact. I want revenge, and his identity is hard to pinpoint. I have his phone number. What should I do.

nothing no one likes snitches op

just accept you're an object and move on with your pathetic life

He sounds like someone who would be on b so you're basically asking him what to do to him.

maybe he just want to apologize

Get all the information on him that you can and then report him to the police. Depending on what he did to you, a few years in prison is most likely worse than anything you could do.

tits or gtfo

go fuck yourself camwhore

Give us his phone number duhh

...as a teen? are you kidding? at that age either you enjoyed it or you... enjoyed it. it would different if you were a child.

Maybe you should go back to him for more like the whore you are.

nudes?

post the number op

>Guy who sexually exploited me over the internet when I was a teen
you deserved it idiot, you didn't get raped fuck off

Fucking expose the mother FUCKER don't listen to these misogynistic assholes who praise guys like him.

post the number ding dong

you should post the pics

Post the number. Also, tits or gtfo.

He told me not to close the window i was scared of his cam window
How the fuck did you get molested over the internet...? Besides the fact due to your own stupidity

O found the feminist go back to tumblr you double agent

You know the rules

>Guy who sexually exploited me
Details. Green text, vids, pics.

Tits or GTFO, otherwise you're sexually exploiting us.

>sexually exploited
>over the Internet
>teen

So...you sent him nudes even though there was nobody physically forcing you but you did it anyway? Sounds like consent to me.

Get shrekt

>teen
You were old enough to know what you were doing. Deal with your regrets like an adult.

>sexually exploited me over the internet
Yeah, uh, no. You did what you did willingly.
He didn't fucking pull a Jedi mind trick on you; he didn't hypnotize you. You wanted to show off your shit & you did. Accept your mistake & move on, you're NOT a fucking "victim" of ANY kind.

It's not praise for him; it's fucking chagrin that she thinks she was "forced" to do what she did in any way, shape, or form.

Lol everybody assumes you're a girl lolololll

Laugh out loud, do not lie. You knew what you were doing, and you enjoyed it. Now answer me back.

Who gets sexually exploited over the internet?

TITS and TIMESTAMP or GTFO meat

kys

> you liked attention he gave a few years ago
> you willingly consented to pics and sexual acts because you found it exciting
> he stopped talking to you
> you didn't like that
> society sjws taught you you can now claim privileged "victim" status to browbeat and bully him
> you now think you have power and want to exploit it with a personal army
you're pathetic. move on with your life is the best thing you can do

Sent from my Android phone

2 0 4 226 4 8 8 8 canada number

sweet. now i can congratulate him

Somebody try to get him to post them here, so they can get redistributed

This; for justice

That's a Manitoba number.
Fucking Manitoba
Nothing bad comes from Manitoba.

this

Shut up faggot.
He/she did that shit willingly, nobody forced them to. Jail for that is just bullshit.

lmao are you sure?

agree to suck his dick clean after he cums in your ass
when he sticks his dick in your mouth suck it until it is nice and hard then bite down

Tell him you want to meet and fuck.

Continue to meet him and then murder him.

Best way is to acquire a machete and chop off his arms and then his legs and the cut out his inerds and watch him scream :D XD

But how can anything come from Manitoba when Canada doesn't exist?