It is now illegal for atheists to say Oh My God! or OMG!

It is now illegal for atheists to say Oh My God! or OMG!

omg

Take a shower, find a job.

Mommy is calling for you. Would you like some pizza bagels?

So is it also illegal for religious people to make sense

Can someone please explain to me this picture? Like wtf is its origins and why is everything whiny and christian associated with it? Genuinely curious.

Oh Your God!
OYG

You can't prove it!

oh my gosh?

you have autism and youre fat

OMFSM

Wow this is just lazy... normally you at least seem to try with an argument that at least gives the appearance of caring.

childlike empress, search it

omagash

Wow OP, this thread again, so do you do this every week? Or do you just like doing this?

lol

I had some moron actually tell me I could not use the word "God" anymore when I told them I was an athiest. Ah, morons.

At this point i know its like 1 or 2 ppl making these shit bait treads every night. How boring, kill yourself.

Cherry picked verses.

Anyone whose read both the Koran and Bible in full knows the Koran commands better behaviors and is more peaceful,

That being said all Abrahamic religions are total shit and long for the destruction of the entire planet (Zephaniah, Revelations + Jesus claiming explicitly he didn't come to bring piece) and the reconstruction of Jerusalem to the written blueprints in those books.

Countries with Abrahamic religions always have the highest rates of crime, infidelity, terrorism and misery.

The terrorist in Japan who did the subway bombing was influenced by the book of revelations and was Christian. The Christian shoguns in Japan would burn down Shinto shrines and were extremely intolerant of other religions.

I'm so glad the Empire of Japan stopped the Christianization of East Asia, they prevented them from being another copy of Latin America; unfaithful marriages, praising bad romances, and criminals with crosses around their necks, milking unlimited forgiveness and blaming 'original sin'for misbehavior. As horrible as the Japanese were, in the long run it's better they than Europe and America occupied the lands and kicked out the west.

The Far East is the only place that's different, they superficially westernize but have been pissing off the ashkenazis lately because they don't have copies of iggy azalea and Taylor swift.

'Benefit all mankind'

'Spread Joy and Rightness to the World'

'China's Peaceful Rise'

Tell them christians can't use the word "you" and have to use "thy"

Cherry picked verses.

Anyone whose read both the Koran and Bible in full knows the Koran commands better behaviors and is more peaceful,

That being said all Abrahamic religions are total shit and long for the destruction of the entire planet (Zephaniah, Revelations + Jesus claiming explicitly he didn't come to bring piece) and the reconstruction of Jerusalem to the written blueprints in those books.

Countries with Abrahamic religions always have the highest rates of crime, infidelity, terrorism and misery.

The terrorist in Japan who did the subway bombing was influenced by the book of revelations and was Christian. The Christian shoguns in Japan would burn down Shinto shrines and were extremely intolerant of other religions.

I'm so glad the Empire of Japan stopped the Christianization of East Asia, they prevented them from being another copy of Latin America; unfaithful marriages, praising bad romances, and criminals with crosses around their necks, milking unlimited forgiveness and blaming 'original sin'for misbehavior. As horrible as the Japanese were, in the long run it's better they than Europe and America occupied the lands and kicked out the west.

The Far East is the only place that's different, they superficially westernize but have been pissing off the ashkenazis lately because they don't have copies of iggy azalea and Taylor swift.

'Benefit all mankind'

'Spread Joy and Rightness to the World'

'China's Peaceful Rise'

Shut up satan, I can do whatever I want

I've read the Gospels front to back, and never once did Jesus say "go forth and toll the atheists!" This is why Christianity is mocked, because none of the Christians actually do the stuff Jesus said to do. Belief informs behavior, so it's so obvious Christians don't even believe in Christianity because they don't behave as if they actually do. Muslims on the other hand...you can tell some of those fuckers REALLY believe it.

We still have shitting dick nipples (SDN).

When I say god I mean Piccolo.

Love thy neighbor

I never even bothered to watch the source video when this meme was trending couple of months ago

Oh my god!

What the fuck are you gonna do about it faggot?

Jesus said "sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." Jesus said "do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear." NICE TRY Pope

Piss and moan until they obey

What about "god damn"? Can I still say that one?

You're not an atheist

Tip it too much and it'll fall on the floor.

is she from dark crystal?

I guess religious people will have to go back to praying to get well instead of recieving medical care

Proof it

*whips out """"agnostic"""" label*

Now my position is invincible! Checkmate everyone!