Look me, look at my handsome face, im confident and im sex bomb, everywhere i go girls want a piece of my meat...

look me, look at my handsome face, im confident and im sex bomb, everywhere i go girls want a piece of my meat, when was last time u put cocaine into girls anus then snort it out with a straw? sorry i mean when was last time U TOUCH A GIRL hahahh, you're all fat and ugly forever alone wizards of oz, im handsome and succesful model man what are you? lvl 500 in world or witchcrafts?

need tl:dr

this is now an ahmed angel thread

im cold as ice when i put ice cubes into girls pussy hole because the pussy is on fire from all the drilling i give it

aah stop embarrassing yourself and post more pics

Its been a long time Angel

1/10 bait
approved

green is my favorite colour because its the colour my bitchs head go when i fuck her and choke her with a belt then put cocaine in all her nostrils till she want more im mr handsome asshole driller

follow me on facebook

he doesn't live in iraq anymore

i pay a bitch 500 euro to lick my asshole clean but they refuse to take money because im mr handsome asshole driller and put cocaine in a girls ear and whisper "baby i fuck u in the ass till u puke blood ring the cops if u wanna but im drill ur asshole real good

maybe thats why it says minks huh?

oh, right.

why is this even a thing?

>2016
>not knowing Angel
>mfw

this may be a stupid question, but is he gay?

ure all wizards of oz and obama suck my dick because im sexy and have big cock even obama cant say no to my beatiful face and cock and ass, i put a hole in american flag and put my dick in it because fuck america then i have sexs with obama wife michell she is very big monkey but can handle a cock real good she likes when i go ape on her big ass and stuff an ounce of cocaine into it

go away elliot rodger

Dude, your English is absolutely terrible.

but do you have battletoads?

of course not.

Yeah I thought so, my bad

when u learned english in school i was busy drilling asshole all around the world baby, no need for perfect english when i show my big penis to girl and she say ooh baby can i put some cocaine into your japs eye and i say i already done it baby would u like some smegma cheese i made 2 months ago before i drill ur asshole ?