It's another France get refball edition

>It's another France get refball edition

Why did you guys vote to leave the EU if you're so far up Germany's ass?

It's frustrating. If the ref would've been correct , he should've had awarded Germany the PK too. This is fucking shit , lad.

that was a clear penalty

englel

Shitskin championship

France is the most disgusting, unscrupulous football team that ever existed.

They have rich tradition of cheating, and a long history of bribing.

Stop being racist

Its not like france is bad but god damn this ref.

>Portugal vs France finale

Holy shit what a fucking awful euros this has been

2 nigger teams to lucked to the finals

That was a legit hand though.

Not that I deny he seems much more aggressive on the germans.

>NO ERA PENAL

seriously enough of this shit, fuck europe t b h

Huh? It was a pretty clear penalty. No refball.

>englel

also it's a football, not volleyball

Hold on a sec I need to check how we proceed from this.

clear handball

Eat shit, anglo scum. ELIMINATED BY ICELAND, motherfucker.

It's better than having a history of choking I guess

I can't decide if it's embarassing or fucking hilarious.

>a fucking leaf

Proxy off

so are you >implying there was no handball or what

This euro is so greasy...

Only thing to do but submit your TSUs

You still can't deny what the Brit user said , bitch.

That was a legit hand, tho the ref really hates Germany. Why would you take an italian ref after Italie got eliminated by Germany?

just fuck this sport. I'm not even bothering to watch the second half. Germany absolutely dominated and that fuckin midget just gets to be awarded a penalty. Almost every "foul" resulted in a freekick near the box while german players dropped like flies in lloris' box and nothing happened. just fuck off with this stupid tournament

It's another "let's all hate Germany because lel" episode

Shut the fuck up man. That is honestly so overplayed

he's anglo so he must be butthurt overFrance

Jesus, you cUcKs are clearly mad.

Get out gypsy.

That was clearly a penalty

Nevertheless I acknowledge we bought the ref and that he ignored some of France's faults

Not really bro. You dominated the first half, and you're naive if you think they won't score to equalize after just 15 miss.

go away you stupid fucking leaf, you know nothing about football. portugal is a disgusting team who never won a match except against the meme team Iceland and france are just disgusting cheating niggers with only 1 (one) good player in greaseman

I feel you, krauts, it's Euro 2000 all over again. France is a refball baby, we will avenge you in the final tho. The butthurt will be even more glorious.

i hope that fucking cheap freakshow Muller scores a goal with his ass and farts the ball into the net of your stupid chickenshit team

this
even if germany loses tonight they proved that they played better than france.

kek

Stop drinking you fucking lightweight you sound like your mom bitching about your unemployment status

I sure hope so, but at this rate our boys will get bullied out of the tournament.

This is the most obviously rigged tournament I have ever seen. Worse than the japan WC.

>this flag
>this post
kek

t. paki/indian/black kid

Clear penalty

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Fuck disgrace.

Even if you get the cup you are a disgrace.

>he is that mad because he couldn't get past the group stage because his team is too shitty
I'm laughing in the inside.

Nobody can score against based Neuer with refball

>being this mad

You can laugh on the outside too, the salt on this board is fucking delicious

underrated post

>not recognizing a copypasta
as expected from an inbred twat

God i hate the french

You're confusing us with Italy. Also, that 1966 cup wasn't very legit.

More like confusing you with argentina

>who cares about magyar's opinion

really clever shitskin, projecting onto the failure of our team to motivate my hate for you. I know our team is shitty, everyone expected us to lose to france. you're just a disgrace to football and got awarded a cheap goal. now shut the fuck up

Cry me an ocean

You're the worst team of the tournament and not a single white on the field. Fuck off

Didn't know this pasta, thanks.

>A gypsy calling anyone shitskin
Hohoho:^)

>a penalty is given anywhere at any time
>"refball"

>all the french are doing in every thread is ad hominems

Good. You know how rotten and shit you are and you cannot say anything else.

First Low
Then Boateng
Now Schweinsteiger
Germans just can't keep their hands off balls

>This flag

I hope this is satire frogfriend.

>This is refball in europe

We're trolling around. Don't be butthurt. Stop taking everything so seriously.

>just doing the nazi salute

How was it refball you spastics?

rare kek

They're stupid, don't expect anything.

Just let them have this. They are going to be Venezuela 2.0 in a couple of decades anyway

>Africa talking shit about not having white players

>says the 85 IQ nigger

Is there a nation currently more hated than the French on Sup Forums?

Era penal, however the ref is biased af fuck.

Pol babbies triggered beyond belief

>It's another Handball is ok thread

Obvious handball because le black france meme team its refball?

Whites are disgusting, your captain is retarded, take this L

>Is there a nation currently more hated than the French in the world?
FTFY

Worst part is that they actually do play good and could have scored on their own.
Portugal is way more undeserving

But yeah the ref is biased and this fucks us up.

Everytime a penalty happens, it's refball for Sup Forums
Btw it's also refball when a foul in the box isnt counted

This is why you'll see the word "refball" in every threads regardless of the game

French are Whites. I am French.

7-1.

your national team proves otherwise

wtf I hate football now

I hate brits more

It just shows that a lot of non-French get into football.

So is every english person REALLY good at football?

BTFO

FUCK THIS GAY SPORT. WORST TOURNAMENT EVER.

IT FELT SO GOOD

Get Draxler off and put Schurrle or Gotze on.

We don't have shitskins in our team. Only 3% of our population is gypsy. So turn your head back to the match , Abdul.

>Only 3% of our population is gypsy
Cause most of them are fucking over here

France is alrate by me lads

A precent of that 3% are in there , also not only Romania has gypsies. Btw , this is Sup Forums. Let's not talk about Sup Forums stuff.

R.I.P Germany

>this is Sup Forums. Let's not talk about Sup Forums stuff.
lol

I'm never watching kikeball again