Its 2am

Its 2am.

I felt fine but then I sat down and felt so much dread and I cried and I can't stop.

I don't know why. How do I make it stop. It's always when it's late and I'm alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_movement_desensitization_and_reprocessing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honest answer, call the Samaritans. I've had to call them a few times to just unload terrible feelings of apprehension, depression and anxiety. They're really good, they just shut up and let you talk.

Its not 2am you stupid fuck

find a place that has free counselling, just letting out some of your deeper thoughts really helps. A year ago I would've never taken this advice but it really does help. 2am here too man, good morning get some rest and don't worry. You're not alone

Same thing happened to me the other night user, but Im dealing with opiate withdrawls so I kno why Im such an emotional little pussy right now.

Call your mom.

Antidepressants and weed. For me I use high thc weed when the antidepressants aren't working well enough.

I've heard that some lines report you if they feel like your suicidal will this not happen?

Thank you and I've been thinking about going to therapy but the thought of it has always scared me.

Sorry to hear about your withdrawals user. I hope you get through this.

All healthcare professionals in the UK (I'm guessing you're in the UK) are obliged by law to inform the police if you are a danger to yourself or others. This includes doctors, the Samaritans, psychiatrists, your dentist, anyone at all.

Never tried anti-depressants do they actually work? I hear mixed reviews about them.

Stand up then.

Would I have to explicitly say I'm suicidal for them to report me?

I went in for ENDR therapy and it helped ne a hell of a lot. It can be traumatic but you end up feeling much better, like you can organise your thoughts a lot better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_movement_desensitization_and_reprocessing

yeah it's scary to think about it, but actually sitting in the waiting room, saying hi to the counsellor, going to their office and starting to chat isn't difficult and kind of therapeutic itself. You'll also feel much better during the walk/ride home

If you're suicidal then you're a medical emergency. Not joking. Phone for an ambulance while your head's clear. You will get help, you will NOT be laughed at and you will be taken very seriously. Call an ambulance now.

Do it.

I don't see anyone giving you short term solution.
For right now open youtube, type "happy music" or whatever and just let it play.
If you have some series, put that instead.

The silence is your enemy.

Also, do you know what you are dreading ? Or is it happening for ABSOLUTELY no reasons ?

I'm on the edge about it I wanna die but I'm too scared to.

this

I was in a very bad state a few years back, my friends called an ambulance for me, was the right thing to do

It happens sometime to me, when I'm sitting down or just not doing anything and there's nothing but silence. It just appears and everything that could go wrong rushes through my head and I freeze.

Find the courage to pick up the phone. It saved my life and it can save yours right now. Have a bit of courage to tell someone who can help. You sound like you're past needing the samaritans and you need immediate help.

Suicide is the number one killer after heart disease and strokes. Ambulance service wouldn't ignore those and they won't ignore you. If you need help then please call an ambulance right now. If you ignore it and try to get past it then you know you're going to hit the same brick wall in a few months or weeks and you might not have the chance again.

Please call an ambulance.

I'll do it, thanks. I'll do it.

You can recover from terrible depression. You won't believe that now but in a few months you'll look back and be glad you took action.

Good job user. Damn good job.