Cute trap thread?

Cute trap thread?

sure

Sniff...

my favorite trap rimjob

I heard Bailey got fucked up by some subpar liposuction.

wut???

Who dis

>Cute trap thread?

Posts bimbo trap

damn it, faggot. make your own shitty thread.

well, bimbos are kinda cute :*

Yum

Anyone got names?

Okay i need more

moar like dis?

I hate it when traps have bigger cocks than me.

;)

Why is that?

i'd get off to this if the text wasn't there and the dude was white.

i hate it when they have small cocks

I've seen traps and shit with really cute feminine bodies and such but 3 things always break it for me.

Hands, feet and face.
There's almost always something man-ish about them that just ruins the whole feminine look.

I have to agree

more :)

this girl has the dangliest sack of ladyballs i've ever seen

who is the "girl"?

That tinge of masculinity is what does it for me ;)

not the penis though

uh, because they are men?

hahahahah jesus my sides

Low hanging balls are my favorite :)

I'm not ashamed to admit it. I've had my girlfriend/fiancee for six years now, and I know what I like and what I don't like. Probably not totally straight, but I'm definitely not gay, and that's a fun place to be :)

whatever floats your boat, good user

who

is there any websites of Bailey jay getting fucked?

Katie fey had a dick?

i think you're doing just fine my dude

sarina valentina

I'm pretty sure it's jonelle brooks

It's the deal breaker for me

No shit sherlock

I've only ever seen a small handful of traps that looked completely 100% like a female until the penis was seen. But for all I know they were photoshopped.

Have you told her you were into traps?

Serina Valentina

No. It's Katie fey.

n-nurse, are you sure that's the right medicine?

Not much goes undiscussed after six years :)

Fuck, this.
Some of 'em have small hands and can pass. But their faces always have that look about them. Like, "you're a dude arent' you?". That and their voice. It always sounds so horribly forced and a turn off.

I want it to seem like I'm with a woman who has a cock. Not like I'm with a dude who's trying to be a chick.

I've been in a relationship for almost eight years. Mine doesn't know I'd fuck a trap. Shit. I love it when she touches my asshole and would love it if she fingered my asshole. She doesn't know.

hmm. i think the blonde is... laviny albuquerque?
if i'm spelling that right.

I don't know what it is... But the picture makes me laugh my fucking ass off fam

Idc she's just my favorite trap. There's a couple others that I like but I'd leave my gf for this guy.

So buy a strapon and say you want it? ;)

Bailey Jay sounds like a woman and looks like a woman + she has a big cock! So she's perfect. (Most) shemales have serious man face or shoulders.

Dude, My exact same fucking dilema. I've been talking to this one trap, who is super fucking hot, absolutely everything is petite and womanly, s(he) is 5'1" just to add to the realism, and yet just this slighttttt look in her face just turns me off because it's too masculine.

siblings!

She's super vanilla. We barely have sex as is. Should I just be casual about it?

that would feel so good resting on my balls

If you can't be casual about sex after 8 years, maybe rethink the relationship? No offense, do what makes you happy, but if sex is important to you, you should rethink it.

Ehhhhhhhhhh, that's a stretch.

mine too

Are there any vids of Bailey fucking a girl?

hnnnng

It is. Whether I take it or not, thanks for the advice.

Just talk to her that you'd like to try more things and not immediately go to the point

Hnnng!

i think it is hotter when a ts has a bulge in regular clothes, than when she tucks it.